Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android app

Allow the video to be downloaded not just shared in the mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report - Cloud Saving Issue

I recently had an issue with my harddrive and currently have lost a lot of my files (waiting to see if a friend can get them back). This means I also lost all of my exported videos from Rush. However since everything is backed up to the cloud, I thought "Oh I can just open the program and export them all again". This worked for the majority of them BUT a couple of my projects that I tried to download when I opened weren't the finished exported edits. They were in a state of many previous edits or not even…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Media Browser List View

So far so good... Rush looks like a nice, simple NLE.

Is there a way for the Media Browser to show in "List" view instead of thumbnail view?

The initial view is this way: it's a "file system" list of all volumes and network locations.

But once you drill down into folders, I can only see folders and files in thumbnail or "icon" mode and not in List View, or something like List View.

I'm on Mac OS 10.13.6.

Thanks!
    Matt

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Many more transitions and more LUTs would be nice😁

We have Adobe! Why should we have to use Luma Fusion?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Blur effect for faces

I think there is already this feature on pro, would like to see on iOS

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it work

Stop listening to users. Hire the developers who worked on iMovie and have them take it to the next level.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My account was initialized as it was patched in Korean.

My account was initialized as it was patched in Korean. It’s too much for me to ask you to pay again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Screen Capture on PC/Mac

As an Adobe Solution to products like Tech Smith's Camtasia, incorporate into RUSH the ability to record your Screen UI and Audio for the purpose of tutorials and instructional video, etc. Having the ability to capture a quick tutorial and immediately post it to Social channels. I know there are work around's for this by capturing with other means and importing into RUSH and Premiere, but would like it to handle all aspects within Adobe video products.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rush responsive til Siri

On iPad 12,9" I would like Rush to be responsive til Siri.

It could be fantastic to say " Brush Tool fifty pixels", "Canvas size width 200 Percent", "New Curves Adjustment layer", "Filter Diffuse Glow" and "Duplicate layer 5" etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How about an Ae, Ps, Au rush app to top it with as the most grandiose apps ever in any town to kick some ***** for a change... just powerful

How about an Ae, Ps, Au rush app to top it with as the most grandiose apps ever in any town to kick some ***** for a change... just powerful enough to make movies, music clips, video ads, etc,etc,etc for entertainment, publicity, education, tutorials, family recreational & enjoyment videos, and some other inspirational purposes... But so far so wonderful. keep it up guys & keep having a terrific day.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Purple and Green Screen

Hello, my video is still corrupted from the purple and green screen. I updated my Windows 7 to 10, restarted my laptop, reinstalled Rush, and updated my Intel. But when I still go to Rush, I see the purple and green screen on my video. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to make my video clear?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Terrible 1-minute tutorial!

All the controls and options disappear when you open an actual palette to try to work. Bad software! Make things self-evident. We are all not videographers!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base