Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change Sequence Resolution Manually

I noticed when I select clips to add to the sequence, it automatically sets the sequence resolution. It'd be great to be able to set the resolution manually. I shoot 1080 and 4K on my phone and it'd be great to be able to select which size I want to edit in.

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My audio doesn’t match up with the visual? How can I fix this?

I would like to know how I can fix the problem of the audio not matching up with the visual?
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Continue working while uploading?

It's unclear if I can go back to Rush and continue editing while the video clip is processing and/or uploading to YouTube

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premier rush keeps shutting down. I’ve spent hours making a simple video on my iPad due to me having to reopen my project over and over

Premier rush keeps shutting down. I’ve spent hours making a simple video on my iPad due to me having to reopen my project over and over

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't export my video in last update

when I press on export botton not happen any thing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Android app

Allow the video to be downloaded not just shared in the mobile app

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import Live photo video to sequence

The ability to import and use the video captured in the Live Photo on apple devices.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Import Visual Element on a track other than V1

When I want to add a new photo or video, I’d like to import it on a track other than V1 (often, V1 is a background image that is featured throughout the entire video)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Using smartwatches for controls?

I bought the samsung galaxy watch 3 and was wondering if the turn wheel or using the turning nob on the apple watch can be used as a slider for opacity or other slider controls.

This would be sutch a game changer when it comes to precission. Defenatly if the watch can also control sliders on premier pro or after effects.

Cheers

Arne Elgersma

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Beta Testing: Speed ramp up (Android)

As a Rush Beta i really like the ramp up on video ability but it would be nice to do more than one per clip without having to split a clip. Also, there ability to ramp up and down differently would be awesome. Overall I really love the new feature. Good job. Last thing, as a beta tester, in saw I'm limited to 3 exports?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to combine several sequences into one project for output

I started a video project making multiple sequences, only to find out that I am not able to combine sequences into one project. It would be nice to have the ability to build a video in separate sequences and then combine them for output (kind of like precomps in After Effects)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. One off fee

I'm not interested in a monthly fee for storage as I will just upload videos to YouTube. I would happily pay a one off fee of £9.99 for the upgraded app though.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please expand the app to the UAE! We have a great community of content creators and creatives who needs that ease into their workflow..

Please expand the app to the UAE! We have a great community of content creators and creatives who needs that ease into their workflow..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Airplay 2 to stream video project on compatible TVs to use as referce monitor

Connect project to TV with airplay to iPhone or iPad and have the video only stream to the tv.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rush responsive til Siri

On iPad 12,9" I would like Rush to be responsive til Siri.

It could be fantastic to say " Brush Tool fifty pixels", "Canvas size width 200 Percent", "New Curves Adjustment layer", "Filter Diffuse Glow" and "Duplicate layer 5" etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base