Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open Premiere Pro project in Rush

Taking a Rush sequence and finishing it in Premiere is great. But I would LOVE if I could go from a Premiere sequence on my computer and open it in rush. Even if features are limited. Something like this would be incredible for quick assemblies on the go.

146 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Support VR videos

Premiere rush doesnt support gopro or insta360 vr videos. Using Gopro vr plug ins with premiere rush would be excellent

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Premiere Rush on Galaxy Tab S6

Hello Premiere Rush is on Galaxy Tab S6 on the Store not available why? It is so much better to work on an Tablet pls add this to the store it works fine the tab has enough perfomance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7RsIzR0yw

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add support for pixel 4 xl

One of the reasons I got Adobe cloud is to work in multiple devices. Please make it compatible to pixel 4xl

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere Rush for Galaxy tab S7/S7+

It is a bummer that there is no premiere series for Galaxy Tab S7/S7+. It's the best android tablet out in the market. Premiere Rush (as well as other series for video editing) would most definitely attract more people to use adobe products as Tab S7/S7+ is a top-notch tablet that people are now considering buying it.

And you know more than 80% of users around the globe are using android. Target the broader market, folks!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it compatible with Realme 6 please

I enjoyed using adobe premiere in pc. Please make premiere rush compatible with my phone, Realme 6 please. Thanks.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Needs to be free

Just make it all free :)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export a frame from Rush to Photoshop with one click

Hey Team, sometimes when I am editing a video in Rush I find a frame that I would like to use as a image. Rather than trying to work out which file name the frame is in (as you can't see this when already editing in Rush) then importing that video to Layers in Photoshop and try to find the same frame it would be fabulous to be able to hit one button in Rush to export frame to PS.

Cheers

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It is not compatible withe the newest Samsung Galaxy model A71

It is expected Adobe apps should be alligned with the latest mobile phone version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why is Adobe Rush no longer supported for the Tab S6?

After doing the most recent OS update, Adobe Rush is no longer accessible from the Google Playstore or Samsung Galaxy Store.

Please add support back, and also add 4K export for the T860 (Samsung Tab S6).

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support for Realme Devices

Hi! I would like to request compatibility for Realme XT and other Realme devices. I am very interested in Rush since I have joined a webinar and I was amazed by it's feature. I wish I can use it on my device since it is capable of running even higher graphics games.

Thank you.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make exporting the project available (not only the video)

It would be very helpful, if projects in Premiere Rush could be exported as such (not only as finished videos) in order to make them available for colleagues working on the same project to continue or to edit.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. モザイクやキラキラ等について

カテゴリーは英語が読めないので適当に選択しています。

proみたいに細かい範囲や形、追跡などはいらないから
    モザイクやキラキラ等をかけたいところに好きな図形で作成できるようにしてほしい

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lightroom CC As Source

I see Creative Cloud as a source for content to start a project. But I would like to use videos I have in my Lightroom CC library.

Creative Cloud is smart enough to know I have a Lightroom library as part of my cloud storage. But I don’t see my pictures and videos from the library.

I should also be able to save the project to Lightroom CC library.

Thanks.

366 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Animation

It would be great if Premiere Pro in Rush added animations in the version for Samsung 10s +

Or maybe I'm not looking there. if there is, tell me. Thank!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Making layers so i can have a audio playing with a vid3o cause im not voice recording it

Making layers so i can have a audio playing with a video cause im not voice

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Realme X2 with Android 10 is not suppprt this app..

Using Realme device but this app is not available for Realme. Make it available. So many have this issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Samsung note 20 Rush compatibility

Please expand RUSH to the new note 20 lineup. The hardware power of this device is why i got it, to be able to edit videos on the fly and now its not working. 😔

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base