Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for S22 ultra

How long till Adobe makes Rush available to S22 Ultra, I bought the phone yesterday but I can't use Adobe Rush

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a normal text box option

A separate option for a normal text box

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I NEED A URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com   

BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859) 208-6721

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make it compatible with Galaxy S22 Plus

Make it compatible with Galaxy S22 Plus. There are a lot of users with the S22 and I think many will disable the tool.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER 2022 DR CHRIST CALL/WAT: +2348111123690 EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 OR EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM DR CHRIST IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE.

Hello everyone my name is BRENDA LIAM i want to give a testimony to the Gods of DR CHRIST for helping me to get my ex back. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Husband, my Husband started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I need a psychic love spell caster to help me bring my ex lover back to me. Email @ mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com ...

I highly recommend this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore their relationship/marriage. He is the real deal. you can reach LORD JUMA Email @ mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com

My name is Sarah Walder. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony known to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier, I got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduced me to LORD JUMA.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348151806720

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reverse speed

I thought reversing a clip would be standard.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I NEED A QUICK AND LEGIT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CONTACT +2348029679348

Hi everyone I'm DIANA MECCA and am here to share the wonderful work PRIEST ZION did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called PRIEST ZION who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX TO ME DR CHRIST@ lighterdaysent@gmail.com WHATSAPP: +2348111123690

HOW TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT DR CHRIST FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS YOU CAN GET HIM VIA WHATSAPP :+2348111123690 OR EMAIL lighterdaysent@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.christlightersent/

I am Princess Matthew from Florida City. I want to testify about the powerful DR CHRIST for saving my Relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have any trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my Relationship a melodious and smooth Relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Chroma key

Chroma key use for change background but Adobe premiere rush has no chroma key so please add

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Top Lottery spell & bet spell to give a gambling Sure win in USA,UK,S.Africa call+27634599132.

Top Lottery spell & bet spell to give a gambling Sure win in USA,UK,S.Africa call+27634599132.
    Lottery gambling spells to win lots of money at the lotto jackpot call +27634599132. Get the lotto winning numbers using lottery winning spells to increase your chances of winning. Attract good luck when gambling, increase your chances of winning & enhance your psychic powers when gambling using my good luck lottery winning spells that work.
    Lottery spells to change your luck at the lottery; lottery luck spells to change your mathematical mindset using numerology to predict accurately the lotto winning numbers. Good luck lotto spells…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I need accident lawyer Queens please

Hi, I urgently needed a lawyer, I had an accident, so if you know the number of a good company or are a lawyer yourself, please contact me, you will help me a lot and I will be grateful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. GREAT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK MY EX LOVER DR CHRIST. CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 .EMAIL:LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM

PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: {+2348111123690 OR EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM} IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE..

Hello everyone my name is BRENDA LIAM i want to give a testimony to the Gods of DR CHRIST for helping me to get my ex back. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. GREAT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK MY EX LOVER DR CHRIST. CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 .EMAIL:LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM

PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: {+2348111123690 OR EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM} IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. @South Africa Come and Join illuminati Kingdom +27632807647 and Become Rich in Gauteng, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Northern Cape, E

JOIN THE WORLD'S BILLIONAIRES BOND FOR ILLUMINATI +27632807647 WEBSITE: https://naseefbahwan.blogspot.com IN DURBAN FOR MONEY in SOUTH AFRICA , SWAZILAND, CANADA

Join the World's Billionaires Bond For illuminati +27632807647 Website: http://naseefbahwan7.blogspot.com and Email: naseefbahwan7@gmail.com in Durban for Money +27632807647, Fame And Power in South Africa +27632807647, Join illuminati in Swaziland +27632807647, Join illuminati in Brunei +27632807647 in Norway, Canada, Join illuminati in Kuwait +27632807647, San Francisco, Trinidad and Tobago +27632807647, Join Illuminati in Seychelles, Vincent and the Grenadines, Netherlands, illuminati in Iceland, illuminati in Dubai +27632807647, illuminati in Mauritius, Join illuminati in Lesotho +27632807647, illuminati Members in Lesotho Contact Priest Morris,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 63 64
  • Don't see your idea?