Skip to content

Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

338 results found

1. Reverse a video clip in Premiere Rush

The ability to reverse a clip in Premiere Rush would be amazing. Hopefully it comes soon

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reverse speed setting

Allow the option to reverse the speed of a video through the “Speed” editing section.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe Rush Slow and Output Files 10x larger than YouTube Compression

Uses most of my PC resources. Very slow. The output files are very large. I have to upload the video to YouTube to compress it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the reverse speed available please.

Making the reverse speed is so necessary when editing a video. There are many ways to use this feature for creative purposes, like the boomerang effect, the bounce effect and many more interesting things you can do with the reverse speed option. Please make it happen for us.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please fix all the issues with mobile version of Premiere Rush, and have support staff that have used the produtct.

it is a piece of software that we promote to our clients, but are making excuses for the holes in what feels like a very lazy product.

please see the multiple conversations with support staff that do not know how your own product works.

Very poor service / product from a company with your pedegree.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Audio and video playback issue

Adobe premiere rush preview audio and video play back error in my mobile realme3 please solve my problem .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I just want the app to work.

I pay for adobe & every video I upload is lagging so severely that I simply can’t use the content created. I don’t see a help center so I came here. I’d like the app that I pay for to work, please.
    Now that I mention it, if anyone knows of a similar app that actually works, could you please post it here?? If I’m gonna pay money to edit videos, I’d like to be able to edit videos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. delete cache button please

i deleted old projects but the app still uses 200gb and does not release the free space. also there is no library. the app itself has 0 butttons. just create new project. no library button exists. so please create a clear cache button

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Botcho Cream And Yodi Pills For Butt And Hip Enlargement +27738769823

Botcho Cream And Yodi Pills For Butt And Hip Enlargement +27738769823
    Botcho Cream and Yodi pills were recently introduced to Europe, USA, Asia and the rest of Africa. The response was astounding as customers continue to be overwhelmed with the fantastic results!! You will be too!! Enlarging hips and bums has been a dream of many women, hips and bums size and shape is the key to achieving a perfect female attractive body. Call/whatsapp me on +27738769823 .
    We now introduce these two natural remedies which are going to help you naturally enlarge the size of your hips and bums…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yodi Pills and Botcho Cream +27738769823 Best Pills For Bigger Legs Hips and Bums Enlargement Creams and Pills

Yodi Pills and Botcho Cream +27738769823 Best Pills For Bigger Legs Hips and Bums Enlargement Creams and Pills
    Enlarge your hips and buttocks with the Yodi pills and Botcho Cream. +27738769823
    These products contain exotic plants, fine herbal extracts, and other natural remedies responsible for new cell growth in legs, hips and buttocks +27738769823. Hence stimulating tissue growth and therefore enlargement of hips and buttocks will occur naturally without harming your health. Everything is done naturally, no machines, and simply used in the comfort of your own home.
    The combo contains a combination of ingredients that will help enlarge and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk delete

I want to delete a bunch of stuff at once , also I want the app to work more frequently

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to Listen to Radio Italiane Online

Radio online is a type of digital audio service that is transmitted over the internet. This is known as webcasting and is a different type of radio service than broadcasting https://ascolta-radio.it/ through wireless channels. It can be enjoyed by anyone with an internet connection. It is an easy and convenient way to listen to your favorite radio shows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can’t upload

The app crashes while I edit and I can no longer upload videos without the app crashing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yodi Pills Botcho cream +27738769823 for Legs, Hips, Bums / butt enlargement and Bums Enlargement In Johannesburg Natural Big Hips Lift

New Botcho cream +27738769823 for Hips, Bums / butt enlargement and Bums Enlargement Injection In Johannesburg
    Natural Big Hips Lift +27738769823 and Bum Enlargement Cream, Grow Bigger Hips / Bums, Legs & ****** Enlargement with Original Yodi Pills & Botcho Cream +27738769823. This amazing new cream contains 50% essence of the natural massage oil from plants extract, slimming and defatting organic ingredients and we have all body shaping products like Tummy Reduction / Slimming Pills / Belly Flattening or Weight Loss, stretch marks, Pimples Scars, Black Spot Removal, Tattoo Eraser, Skin Lightening / Whitening / skin Bleaching, wrinkles removing cream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Audio and video playback issue

Adobe premiere rush preview audio and video play back error in my mobile realme3 please solve my problem .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base