Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Huawei Phones: Love to have Rush App Compatiblity (P20 pro, Android 9)

Huawei P20 Pro with Android 9 is a powerful Video Smartphone (one of the best lenses > Leica),
    so why is the Rush App not Compabtible with this device?

I'd like to use that App wiht my Phone which i bought for photography and Video Reason.

Looking forward Andi

38 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Sadly we can’t comment on when support will be available for Huawei devices.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep track of your interest: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Chromebook version

I have a pixelbook that allows me to download Android apps but the premiere Rush says it's not compatible with my device. So I'm unable to edit on my laptop which has a Chromebook (pixelbook).

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for the Galaxy Tab S4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has the same exact processor and amount of RAM as the two year old Galaxy S8+. I don't really see why the Tab S4 is not supported.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

4. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please work on getting the pixel 3a on adobe rush

Please provide support to the pixel 3a. rush works on my old pixel 1 but i bought a 3a as i dont need a 3 and like the 3a design more. but no rush!!!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

85 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync Issues iPhone CC

Unable to manually sync to creative cloud across WiFi or mobile from iPhone. Unable to manually save or send or transfer files from iPhone. Please remove the Money grab with the premium export feature... I need my edited file please.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DJI Mavic mini mp4 videos on iPhone not importing into premier rush.

Lately I have no success uploading my dji mini videos from my iPhone to premiere rush. Other videos save on my iPhone 8 upload without any problem. Dji Mavic mini videos save on my iPhone don’t import into Rush.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add compatibility to Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E

I just bought this tablet and i can't install Premiere Rush on it...Why?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please make P Rush available for Android tablets.

Premiere Rush works great on Note 10+ phone, would love to have it on Android tablet. Is this in the works by any chance?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. VPN

Why is Rush not working, when my Samsung Note 9 device is connected via VPN to my home infrastructure with a Fritzbox ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Save

Please add Option to save all to ext. USB or HDD. Travel and slow int.speed are very , very commen ... working with only cloud drive is not really possible in this Case. Mobile Version.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My work isnt syncing

None of my work is syncing to the cloud

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support Mi9T and Redmi K20

You support Xiaomi devices: Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro.
    Though I have a newer, more powerful device in this range (Mi9T/RedmiK20 -- a very popular phone) that is not supported.

This is either for a very silly reason or just lazy updating.

Why make such a great app, just to exclude so many people from using it?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be a lot more useful if the project files, rather than just the media, synced.

I kinda thought that was the point of Rush, honestly. It's pretty gimped without it. Or is it supposed to be there and this is just more buggy core functionality from Adobe?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xiaomi Mi 9T / 9T Pro Support?

When can we expect to be able to use Premiere Rush with Xiaomi Mi 9T (Pro) devices?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. iCloud support

Why only dropbox and Adobe cloud? iCloud support would be great feature for people that uses apple products. 🤞

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Simple Premiere Rush Download option for Lite Windows 10 Laptop - for Travelling

There are a number of low cost small Windows 10 PC's around now - ideal for travelling as the 11inch versions are no bigger than a Tablet.
    My first objective was a simple low cost PC that gave me two fast USB3 ports to back up Camera Footage to HDD whilst away, plus email and Web of course. Tried to download Premiere Rush to my new small PC and found it downloads the kitchen sink with Creative Cloud Desktop full syncing. This is not needed !!!
    Can we have a version for Creative Cloud Subscrbers that allows you to download…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable access to iPhoto and improve Sync

I have just used iPad pro to prepare a rush video. Rush is a great concept and easy to use. However I had only prepared part of my video as i could not use it on the plane to continue my edit. I got home and went to my desktop version to finish it off. Well! I was amazed that I could not access my iPhoto videos from the desktop version (iOS Catalina on an iMac). Why is this! absolutely stupid that you can on one device but not the other! I do not have to expect to export my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base