Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow rush to be compatible with pixel 4a!!!!

Why can't I download rush on my Google pixel 4a phone, I pay creative cloud subscription and you can't even make rush compatible with my phone, please fix it, it is very poor standards from you!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make Rush compatibel for the Samsung Tab S7 plus, the top notch Android tablet in the world.

How can it be that Adobe Rush is compatible with my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, and even an older Samsung Note 10, but not with my Samsung Tab S7+, the best Android tablet available. This can't be true, is it?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

134 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please make Premiere Rush available for Galaxy Tab S7+

My Galaxy Note 10 is capable of using Premiere Rush however my Galaxy Tab S7+ is not. Please make this available to all Android devices. I don't understand why it is available on some devices and not others.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix your login issues

I have an Adobe cloud subscription.
    I have profiles.

They use the same email account.

I even use Adobe Account Access app (like right now)

Result: one profile does not know about my paid subscription.

¯(°_o)/¯

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make premier rush available for redmi note 8 pro

Make premier rush available for redmi note 8 pro device

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support for Google Pixel 4a

Compatibility with Pixel 4a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a "Project centre" that is a full featured sync between IOS and OS Apps. Current sync is really cumbersome

Simply create a familiar 'Project centre' where a project started on IOS can be instantly transitioned to MacOS, with all asset/project names intact.
    Presently, the sync to OS embeds all assets within a long numerical file name inside the 'creative cloud' location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support for Sony Xperia 1

Hi, can Rush be available for Sony Xperia 1?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a progress bar when file is loaded from the cloud

Add a progress bar or something to show when file or project is loaded from the cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Project Sync that works!

Considering I'm a CC subscriber, it's right down outrageous that bare essentials like project sync don't work. It says all files synced which is not the case.

Just make it happen, yeah? >=(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ASUS ROG Phone 3 Support

I know that this post is nothing new here, but as someone who got a phone with some of the best specs for video editing (as far as mobile devices go), I'd like to have at least some of the capability that I have on Premiere Pro. However, I was disappointed upon seeing that Rush wasn't on my creative cloud app, and was not compatible with my device. I don't know much about how designing an app works, but support for the ROG Phone 3 would be very much appreciated, even if it is a small percentage of the total…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It crashes all the time.

It crashes all the time. I can't work on my projects untill I sign out and in again. And it lasts only for a few starts, when I need to sign out again and sign in if I want to use anything. And syncronisation does not work either. Android, Xiaomi mi11i

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A71 SUPPUORT

please support a71 for adobe rush. PLEASE !!!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. OnePlus 9 Pro Support

Please support the OnePlus 9 Pro on Android. Footage plays jerky, looks like the frames aren't played in quite the right order. Same footage edits on the iPad version fine.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support for Xiaomi MI A3

Please add support for MI A3 phones, or better yet, actually add support to all Android phones running Android 9 or higher

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base