Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Rush available for Pixel 6 devices.

I bought the latest Google Pixel 6 Pro for better camera quality, but Rush is not compatible! Please make available.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. galaxy s22

I actually got the s22 just to edit videos. Please make adobe rush available on this device. I feel like an idiot.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Compatibility with S22/S22+/S22Ultra

Make compatibility with S22 series! Its ridiculous a new smartphone doesn't have compatibility!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cloud Sync and backup

Please enable cloud sync (on both Premiere Pro and Rush) with anything other than Dropbox. At least Google Drive and OneDrive which are far more compatible across numerous platforms.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Premiere Rush not Downloading in POCO X2, Please Fix It.

Premiere Rush not Downloading in POCO X2, Please Fix It.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lost Love Spell Caster +27603493288 Zimbabwe, Harare love spells love spell caster love spells that work

love spells
    love spell caster
    love spells that work
    do love spells work
    witchcraft love spells
    love spells that works immediately
    love spells that work overnight
    how to get your ex love you back
    love spell astrology
    traditional healer
    spiritual healer
    herbalist in South Africa
    sangoma in South Africa
    psychic love spells caster

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support for Google Pixel 4a

Compatibility with Pixel 4a

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A way to turn mp4 into mp3

Can there be a feature to convert a mp4 file into an mp3? (no video, just audio) on mobile app

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Botcho Cream and Yodi Pills Price +27738769823 Legs Thighs Breasts Hips and Bum Enlargement Pills and Creams in Johannesburg South Africa

Botcho Cream and Yodi Pills Price +27738769823 Legs Thighs Breasts Hips and Bum Enlargement Pills and Creams in Johannesburg South Africa
    . +27738769823 Yodi Pills and Botcho Cream are natural hips and bums enlargement products, which are widely available in the market today. Regular taking of the Yodi pills and application of Botcho cream helps stimulating the development of hips and Bums tissues and improves the size by adding volume to hips and bums tissue. How Do Botcho Cream and Yodi Pills Work? Yodi Pills and Botcho Cream work by stimulating the growth of cells in the body +27738769823. Besides…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make an app for S22 Samsung Android

Your foolish, uneducated support team had me delete Rush from my phone, only for me to discover it is not supported on S22. I have now lost priceless creative content and am without a tool to edit. I cannot believe the irresponsibility of your so-called creative company, leaving half the people on the planet who don't need garbage iphones to pay for something they cannot access. this is ridiculous.

you need to create a Rush app for S22 YESTERDAY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow rush to be compatible with pixel 4a!!!!

Why can't I download rush on my Google pixel 4a phone, I pay creative cloud subscription and you can't even make rush compatible with my phone, please fix it, it is very poor standards from you!

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The app doesnt work

My device can not find my edited videos in the rush program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support for OnePlus 8 Pro

Hello?! We're literally in 2022 and I still don't see a oneplus 8 pro version of Adobe premiere rush.
    I am waiting because I really trust the quality of Adobe products but how is it possible that a Oneplus 8 pro version is still not available? I also know I am not the only one asking for it so please update your supported devices list and stop making your users feeling ignored thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please make Rush compatibel for the Samsung Tab S7 plus, the top notch Android tablet in the world.

How can it be that Adobe Rush is compatible with my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, and even an older Samsung Note 10, but not with my Samsung Tab S7+, the best Android tablet available. This can't be true, is it?

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SPELL TO ATTRACT PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE+27790324557 LONDON, JOHANNESBURG, NEW YORK, DUBAI, WINDHOEK, SYDNEY, WELLINGTON, GOERGE, MADRID, LOS

SPELL TO ATTRACT PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE+27790324557 LONDON, JOHANNESBURG, NEW YORK, DUBAI, WINDHOEK, SYDNEY, WELLINGTON, GOERGE, MADRID, LOS ANGLELES, SINGAPOLE, GABORONE, KAMPALA, PHOENIX, STOCKHOLM, QUATER, CAIRO, JUBA, NAIROBI, KIGALI, LE CAP. FOR MARRIAGE,TRUE LOVE, HEART OPENING&VIBRANT BEAUTY, STABILITY, GROWTH, CONSECRATION, LEGAL MATERS, DREAM WORK, HEALING&STRENGTH, FERTILITY&ABUNDANCE, FOR PEACE, DIVINE GUIDENCE&MOON ENERGY THAT IS INSTANT, SECURE& BORDERLESS
    FOR MARRIAGE ATTRACTION IN EUROPE IN Lyon, France. Monte Carlo, Monaco. Vienna, Austria. Valletta, Malta. Salzburg, Austria. Siena, Italy Porto, Portuga Florence, Italy Edinburgh, United Kingdom Helsinki, Finland. Copenhagen, DenmarkKrakow, Poland Seville, Spain Valencia, Spain Lisbon, Portugal. Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Lucerne, Switzerland. San Sebastian,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SPELL TO ATTRACT PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE+27790324557 LONDON, JOHANNESBURG, NEW YORK, DUBAI, WINDHOEK, SYDNEY, WELLINGTON, GOERGE, MADRID, LOS

SPELL TO ATTRACT PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE+27790324557 LONDON, JOHANNESBURG, NEW YORK, DUBAI, WINDHOEK, SYDNEY, WELLINGTON, GOERGE, MADRID, LOS ANGLELES, SINGAPOLE, GABORONE, KAMPALA, PHOENIX, STOCKHOLM, QUATER, CAIRO, JUBA, NAIROBI, KIGALI, LE CAP. FOR MARRIAGE,TRUE LOVE, HEART OPENING&VIBRANT BEAUTY, STABILITY, GROWTH, CONSECRATION, LEGAL MATERS, DREAM WORK, HEALING&STRENGTH, FERTILITY&ABUNDANCE, FOR PEACE, DIVINE GUIDENCE&MOON ENERGY THAT IS INSTANT, SECURE& BORDERLESS
    FOR MARRIAGE ATTRACTION IN EUROPE IN Lyon, France. Monte Carlo, Monaco. Vienna, Austria. Valletta, Malta. Salzburg, Austria. Siena, Italy Porto, Portuga Florence, Italy Edinburgh, United Kingdom Helsinki, Finland. Copenhagen, DenmarkKrakow, Poland Seville, Spain Valencia, Spain Lisbon, Portugal. Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Lucerne, Switzerland. San Sebastian,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can’t edit across devices!!

It is infuriating to not be able to start working on one device and then continue on another. This was the sole reason for my choosing this platform! The files will be uploaded but the app will say they are not and I am limited in my work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SPELL TO ATTRACT & BRING BACK LOST LOVE+27790324557 IN AMSTERDAM, LE CAP, CALOFORNIA, SYDNEY, JOHANNESBURG, TORONTO, EDINBURGH, FLORIDA, AUC

SPELL TO ATTRACT & BRING BACK LOST LOVE+27790324557 IN AMSTERDAM, LE CAP, CALOFORNIA, SYDNEY, JOHANNESBURG, TORONTO, EDINBURGH, FLORIDA, AUCKLAND, DUBAI, KAMPALA, SINGAPOLE, ARIZONA, SALZBURG, DURBAN, ILLUNOIS, MIDRAND, GABORONE, WINDHOEK. FOR PAST LIFE RECALL, EARTH ENERGY HEALING, DIVINATION&RENEWAL, STABILITY&PROTECTION, FOR MOTIVATION&MANIFESTATION, GENEROSITY, SEXUALITY, MASCULLINE ENERGY&HAPPINESS, GROUNDING, HARMONY&GENERAL POWER FROM THE HEART.
    FOR PAST LIFE RECALL IN Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove, Garden Grove, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Oceanside, Phoenix, Tucson,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for Xperia PRO-I

Please add support for Xperia PRO-I.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base