Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GNARBOX Support

Please support import from GNARBOX to Rush (via wired and wireless connection), I'd want my selections/trims in the Gnarbox app to be preserved.

163 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live capture of digital video

I'm a teacher and I do a lot of video work right now, both recorded and live-streamed. It would be really helpful to be able to capture video via USB using a webcam, video camera, or my DSLR. I'm a video crew of one these days, so being able to ensure everything is in the shot and looks good on my computer while shooting saves a lot of time and space on the hard drive.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Record video/webcam direct to timeline just like audio

Exactly like audio but using the device's video camera / webcam.

This would simplify one major aspect of video production for a large user base who are not expert in file management, dealing with codecs, resolutions etc.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow imports from Lightroom

I Recently Place a group of photos to Lightroom hoping I could import them into rush premier. It would import from my photos but not from Lightroom that seems counterintuitive for an Adobe product

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop making changes that affect the work flow I've created!

You make updates to the program and remove prior functionality and/or switch things which distrupts my work flow that I've gotten used to. For instance, now when I begin a new sequence in Rush I must go to "Effects" and turn OFF Pan and Zoom. You may think it's a cool feature, and I may too some day, but I should not need to begin my project by turning off an outdated effect.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. redmi note 8 pro has not yet been signed, please release

app has been released for quite a while, but has not yet been released for the Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include compatibility for Dolby Vision so I can edit my iPhone videos

Now that iPhones are shooting Dolby Vision HDR I would love to be able to edit those videos in Rush and Premiere Pro. Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stabilise the video footage to make it look smooth and professional

Provide stabilisation for footage as not all circumstances can be handled adequately by the camera software.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Green screen plz/ ultra key

Adding ultra key to RU or Rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Exposure histogram + focus peaking

An exposure histogram overlay option and focus peaking overlay option while capturing in PRO mode would both be super handy additions to this great app! Excellent work! 💜Adobe. I use multiple Adobe apps in my workflow every day. You all ROCK!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create folders

Create and organize folders/albums, so that I can manage my videos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To put company logo on videos created.

To be able to add company logo on prerecorded videos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In realme 7 phone this app is not working

In realme 7 phone this app is not working
    Helping any one please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I hate how the video clips snap to the nearest one, having a option to turn that off would be great.

I hate how the video clips snap to the nearest one, having a option to turn that off would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN LOOKING FOR PUT MORE MEDIA IN THE PROJECT

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN LOOKING FOR PUT MORE MEDIA IN THE PROJECT

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base