Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable, disable png (media) attachments // Dropdown for Mogrt Rush

Hi I'm making a feature request to enable / disable png attachments in a mogrt template for RUSH. This will allow you to create custom templates for your users. Maybe it could be a dropdown

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Responsive Time for PNG

Hi, I am wondering in the future if the authors of MOGRT templates for Premiere Rush will be able to see responsive design in time for png attachments?

Now this functionality is not enough, but it would allow making convenient titles. I cannot move OUT png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Graphics and titles not loading

Graphic and titles not loading. Also saying (sometimes) no internet connection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Loading error

I don’t know if it’s just me, but graphics do not load. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading apps so many times but don’t work :(

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Emojis

I find Emojis are a good idea, because i Need ist in my videos but It doesn‘t exists

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Graphics not loading in android

Graphics are not loading using the app on my android phone (Samsung S9). I just made a project and it worked fine. However, when I went to export something went wrong and only the first frame exported. Now, I can't get graphics to load as I try to rebuild the project. Internet connection appears to be fine (3 out of 4 bars). This is a paid Adobe account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Actualizar los gráficos

Hola, escribo porque no cargan los gráficos, aparecen las opciones peno no se pueden visualizar siquiera para elegir

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Animated title feature

I want there to be an animated title feature. Some of the animations could be that words fade onto the screen one by one, or they could fall to the bottom of the screen like a leaf, things like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Problemas con los gráficos de Rush en móviles.

Estoy tenido problemas con la versión móvil de Adobe Premiere Rush, al intentar cargar los gráficos estos nunca aparecen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How is there no option to add a text box?!

How is there no option to add a text box?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Play animation of graphics (Eg. lower-thirds) when hovering over them (this is prior to being added to timeline)

As it says. Right now I don’t see how one can view the graphic animations during the “import” stage - it must to be added to the timeline to view it. Playing the animation while hovering (or holding your finger/pencil over it) in the selection window would solve this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. text on same picture is blink

text on a picture, and use same picture, text on it.
    text is shadow.
    then output, text is blink.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make The titles & graphics free

I want The titles & graphics to be free

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Getting worst

It used to be good app, but now it is getting worse graphics are not loading just an endless loading screen, please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reactivate tmogrt install function on

Please PLEASE restore the mogrt install function for third party mogrt templates on Adobe Premiere Rush and the Creative Cloud library. Motion Array tells me that an earlier version of Rush (v.1.5.38) supported them. I would roll back to that version, if I could, but I am a new subscriber. Is the legacy version available anywhere on the Adobe site?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Picture in picture styling (ability to put a border on overlay picture)

It would be nice to have the ability to put a border color on the picture in picture. iMovie can do that, and it really makes the visual experience more nice. Big difference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a titles feature to mobile app

Add a titles feature to the mobile app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base