Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HDR editing and export

With the new iPhone supporting HDR recording I was wondering if a future adobe rush for iPhone and Mac would also support this format and export in hdr as well. Would love to finally be able to upload edited hdr video to YouTube and other mediums.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Free premium

Please free premiummmmmmmmmmm

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix sync issues

A few days ago I bought the Adobe Rush subscription from iPad in the playstore, it also includes the Adobe Rush premium on the laptop and synchronization with my creative cloud, since yesterday this has stopped working on the laptop, I don't syncs or detects that I am premium, even the creative cloud installed on the laptop does not recognize my files and color libraries. If someone can help me I would be so thankful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. モザイクやキラキラ等について

カテゴリーは英語が読めないので適当に選択しています。

proみたいに細かい範囲や形、追跡などはいらないから
    モザイクやキラキラ等をかけたいところに好きな図形で作成できるようにしてほしい

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lightroom CC As Source

I see Creative Cloud as a source for content to start a project. But I would like to use videos I have in my Lightroom CC library.

Creative Cloud is smart enough to know I have a Lightroom library as part of my cloud storage. But I don’t see my pictures and videos from the library.

I should also be able to save the project to Lightroom CC library.

Thanks.

372 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add support for Samsung Galaxy S10 lite

Please add support for Samsung Galaxy S10 lite, it is a perfect phone for that task and needed, also in my CC it says it is compatible with Android.
    With its 8 GB RAM, the fast processor and the big screen it is the perfect tool for premiere rush.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Animation

It would be great if Premiere Pro in Rush added animations in the version for Samsung 10s +

Or maybe I'm not looking there. if there is, tell me. Thank!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Keyboard shortcuts

Can you integrate keyboard shortcuts for the mobile app please. Just the default premier pro ones will really speed me up editing on my

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It lost its quality of service. Realy angry with it now. It dosent let me export/save saying the phone does not have enough storage...

It cuts me off from exporting and saving video to my phone storage. My iPhone has plenty of extra storage left but the app says not enough storage and buy more cloud storage. I even delete all the deleted files from my adobe cloud trash and it still gives me the same error. I had enough today and switch back to imovie.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Making layers so i can have a audio playing with a vid3o cause im not voice recording it

Making layers so i can have a audio playing with a video cause im not voice

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Realme X2 with Android 10 is not suppprt this app..

Using Realme device but this app is not available for Realme. Make it available. So many have this issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make a Compatible version of Adobe Premiere Rush for Realme 3

Though Realme is a fastest growing mobile manufacturer company, but Adobe Premiere Rush is not Supporting many of Realme Devices. I have Realme 3 Device , Primer Rush also not working on it .

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support for Galaxy Tab s6 again

Please bring back support for the Galaxy Tab s6, I have seen videos of it being used on the go from 6 months ago and it's the reason I recently bought the tablet. please bring it back so I can edit my videos on the go and continue when I'm home.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please make it compatible with Real me devices especially Real me 3 pro

Realme is one of the biggest smartphone brands in the world. Still Premiere Rush isn't available for my device Realme 3 Pro. Kindly look into this and make it available for Realme devices too.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Preset syncs with Lightroom

When working on bts videos, would be great to have the video processed the same way the photos are processed.
    Syncing presets between Lightroom and Rush will be 👍

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)