Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add vector assets from Illustrator and import direct from the CC Library

Please, let us import any Victor assets from Illustrator or CC capture from mobile. For now, we can't édit the text files, but it doesn't really Matter if we can import any Victor assets from Illustrator. This includes any fonts to make gréât titres...

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Illogical pricing

So I have the Photography Plan and Illustrator as a single app plan. That means I've got 120GB of mostly unused storage. If I pay to upgrade Premiere Rush I get another 100GB of storage and the privilege of exporting my own files.
    May I suggest that if a customer is paying full price for any of your fully-featured products then iOS equivilents for all apps should be free.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Load to and from iCloud

The app and load files from drop box it should be able to load to and at least from iCloud

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Buggy on iOS 12.1

The app doesn't work with iPhone 7plus iOS 12.1 no text indicator for each icon. Don’t know how to proceed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make Rush projects compatible with AfterEffects, or exportable in a way AE can open

Make Rush projects compatible with AfterEffects, or exportable in a way AE can open. Rush is a great way for producers to rough a sequence then pass up to creative teams using AE, not just Premiere

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ファイルの検索窓の配置希望

ファイルの検索時、とても今のままでは使いにくいです。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change the framerate of the project.

Having the option of 24 - 25 - 30 - 60 fps for the project would be nice. I love Rush, FCP can go back to the drawing board.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CC Library

Can we get full access to the CC Library to place logos, graphics, images videos and etc.. not just Motion Graphics templates (.mogrt).

Thank you

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to render using the Adobe Media Encoder

We need more options to render the movie. I'm having several problems while rendering inside the software, for example, my final composition is full of colored rectangles instead of the video itself. I think that if I can render with Adobe Media Encoder will allow me to avoid certain rendering problems.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Using assets from CC library

I want to use logo and other assets from CC library.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give us the ability to access Box

I want to access files from Box.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lightroom CC As Source

I see Creative Cloud as a source for content to start a project. But I would like to use videos I have in my Lightroom CC library.

Creative Cloud is smart enough to know I have a Lightroom library as part of my cloud storage. But I don’t see my pictures and videos from the library.

I should also be able to save the project to Lightroom CC library.

Thanks.

320 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Really good! I love it 🌱😋

Finally can edit pro video in my phone 🌱😋thank you so much

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →