Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please expand the app to the UAE! We have a great community of content creators and creatives who needs that ease into their workflow..

Please expand the app to the UAE! We have a great community of content creators and creatives who needs that ease into their workflow..

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Poco F1 in your android device list.

Hello Dev team,

Please add POCO F1 in your Android device list since it has a great set of rear camera along with strong RAM and GPU. I was waiting for the RU on my device from last year and would love to test it as soon as you add it on your list.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Объедините вашу мозаику,тратится много времени для переходов от одного к другому,это неудобно.

Вы сделали целую кучу кусков для работы с медиа материалами,разделив между ними функции.Возможно,для продаж,это круто,но для пользователей-кошмар.Поделив на куски,вы отобрали у каждого приложения возможности.Не прошу обьединить,но сделайте панель возможностей с поиском.
    Мне нужен рендеринг для видео,в премьер Про есть,но он для компьтера,как найти эту функцию в 50 разных ваших приложений,никто не знает.скачала все.
    Не шучу,от первого до последнего куска огромного ряда продуктов и методом тыка,осваиваю каждый,интуитивно находя нужные мне функции.
    Но,это не дело.
    Я-бездельник,а кому для работы,да он сдохнет в поисках.
    И ваша подписка на Adobe Stocks,ну как так то?Я подписалась.И?
    У меня планшет,не компьттер !!!я даже видео скачать не…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. time laps

time laps

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ピクチャ イン ピクチャ

動画の中に動画を入れる

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I got adobe rush paid version 40 mins ago and it still wont allow me to export my video

I got adobe rush paid version 40 mins ago and it still wont allow me to export my video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let iMovie do it's thing and focus on making Premiere a more streamlined product.

Checked it out and I can't see how it impacts the day of a Premiere user or a person tasked with creating media quickly. Who's you focus group? Ug. I call it junk. Try making some of the premiere features better and bug free. How about simple UI enhancements for people using 4K? I can't see how anyone would use this piece of **** over imovie.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. image and vido together

i hope we can put images and vidos at the same times

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. kill it not worth it compared to lumatouch

quit and join lumatouch you’ll bloom there

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. make it better please

make it better because it crashy

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Everything Needs Help -_-

I am having the most difficult time right now with Adobe Rush. I have exporting problems with my laptop. Every time I try to export this video. I basically wasted 3 free exports on exports that hasn't showed me my video AT ALL. On my PC it kicks me out by the time i drop one video / photo with a song & my laptop doesn't show me my file of my video I just exported. I had to try to link it to my youtube channel to see if that worked. And it shows it uploading but it stops…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. O aplicativo trava muito

Comprei esse aplicativo é até agora não consegui usar. Ele trava toda hora, fecha sem salvar,sempre dá problemas.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. facebook

I cannot share a video to facebook in privat or planned. This would be very nice.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Spark integration. Some of the thim

Aside from lightroom integration I would really love to have the spark integration too since most of my thumbnails and slides were created from spark post. I really love adobe products. But there are issues that were already raised here like opening a project on iOS devices it takes a LOTTTTTTTTT of time before it gets opened hope that would be addressed soon.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Supported files and actions

Should be able to import files .aep and .prproj it would help a lot, cause it would make a much more integrated ecosystem.

As well as some keyframe (basic) actions. Otherwise it won’t replace older software any how

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More

Give 5 renders

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base