Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy and paste from word to RU possible? Why Not???

Why is copy/Paste not posible from word to subtitling in RU?

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Something is wrong with latest iOS update

I am facing a bug after the latest update where my media disappears from the project library. The project is perfect, I close the app, when I return the media is missing. The media is in the photos app, but disappears from Premiere Rush. The voice overs inside the movie also disappears. I am using the iPad version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Paid

I already paid for adobe programs on my laptop it’s the package why I should pay again for adobe premiere rush on iPad?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Rush to access Lightroom CC catalogs on mobile for use in projects

Often when working with mixed media, photos are often necessary. Allow Rush to interface with local mobile CC apps for access to any content within other Adobe content. Additionally you would get epic points for mobile app to mobile app sync of files. If I can't get the color or composition for a photo to work with the color of the video using Rush editing tools, allow me to make the changes in LR CC and have them update in real time on the Rush project.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be super cool if Adobe Rush sync worked

So you upload a project from your computer and you open it on your phone in Adobe rush.

Now imagine if the project didn’t show up as corrupted and actually loaded!?!? 🤯

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. black screen playbac

more than 30 40 seconds its impossible to playback in timeline..tried everything from update to rtx 2070 drivers.. video 2.7k.. its frustrating

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give it to every android phone

I wanna ********* my phone. Adobe is best software for video graphy. My Phone is Nokia 3, it's a budget phone. I don't have more money to buy a flagship phone. I'm economically weak person I can't consider a flagship level phone. So i wanna get it. Please give me on my phone. I will very grateful as user. Thank you Adobe. Happy New Year 2020.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is nothing more important than Premiere Pro compatibility. Rush can not export or import .XML timeline or sequence.

You are killing the ideology behind the name of the app "Rush". Every editor when is in a hurry or traveling and the time in train or plane or away from Laptop and wants to do some Rush edit, like have 6 hours of footage and wants to start trimming and for a few days when he is back home can do the other stuff on the PC... I suppose you are keeping Rush dumb on purpose cause you do not want it implemented in the profesional workflows, just ******* kids to touch their screens while Rush is open.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Open Premiere Pro project in Rush

Taking a Rush sequence and finishing it in Premiere is great. But I would LOVE if I could go from a Premiere sequence on my computer and open it in rush. Even if features are limited. Something like this would be incredible for quick assemblies on the go.

93 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 不具合

52分の動画なのに47分までしか保存されず、無料の書き出しの1/3を使ったことになり、大変残念です。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Font Vietnamses

Hello devoloper, im a user from vietnam and i cant find my font in this app. Please add Vietnamese font

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. budling subscriptions spark and premier rush

Hi, I bought Adobe spark already for 1 year subscription, i saw in the apple store said it came with bundles with premier rush and light room, but why i don't see that it bundling, couse they still asking me to pay more monthly basis

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. se tilda el video, se mexclan las imagenes con las palabras. Horrible , no se como solucionarlo

Se entremezcla el sonido con la imagen. Un desastre, no se como solucionarlo. Estoy leyendo el foro y parace que muchos tienen el mismo problema!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why is my video interface black? I can only hear sound

Software video interface is black, only sound

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Kerala

Slow motion video can't add for editing. Am using Samsung note 10+

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the desktop version of Adobe Rush, Creative Clouds Files are not available on iMac but available on MacBook Pro.

Hello, In the desktop version of Adobe Rush , Creative Clouds Files are not available on iMac but available on MacBook Pro. How to fix it ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base