Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android Pie for LG Stylo 5

While Rush is available for Pie phones like Samsung a d Google, subscribers with the LG Stylo 5 could benefit greatly with this app. Please make it available.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 希望推出中文版,谢谢

适当功能收费,同时推出中文版,谢谢

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop being nerds and cheap salesman

I regard Adobe products as software for professionals. Professionals don’t like bundleware and cheap tricks for sales bundled into software already paid for. Adobe is not consistent in showing what is included in my package and ready for download in Creative Cloud. As a result I wasted time on downloading and installing Premiere Rush. Clearly, all joy in the sales department if someone goes for the upgrade directly. Certainly, big enough company but still run by nerds, I guess.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 縦動画を書き出すことは出来なんですか?

縦動画を書き出すことは出来なんですか?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give us the ability to access Box

I want to access files from Box.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I got adobe rush paid version 40 mins ago and it still wont allow me to export my video

I got adobe rush paid version 40 mins ago and it still wont allow me to export my video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adobe users since 1992

Mobile apps will make or break adobe. I am enjoying the breathtaking freedom of editing that was once reserved for the most extreme high end in the 90s. Just please enable your core cohort - and disable proliferation of a tech nightmare of theory absent quagmire of want to be. Technology as it is now- should not be a trend or identity - please remain focused on empowering those who have given their lives to digital art, graphic design, videography and photography.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let iMovie do it's thing and focus on making Premiere a more streamlined product.

Checked it out and I can't see how it impacts the day of a Premiere user or a person tasked with creating media quickly. Who's you focus group? Ug. I call it junk. Try making some of the premiere features better and bug free. How about simple UI enhancements for people using 4K? I can't see how anyone would use this piece of **** over imovie.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HDR10+ support

fantastyczne narzędzie. świetna obsługa i wystarczającą ilość opcji. mimo, że program podaje maksymalną wartość jak Full HD w 30fps to gdy załadujemy materiał w 4K to otrzymamy oryginalną rozdzielczość. super. prosiłbym jeszcze wsparcie dla HDR10+

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rush cc it doesn’t birth to pay, it is pretty slow

To many trouble with rush , it is not working right

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please expand the app to the UAE! We have a great community of content creators and creatives who needs that ease into their workflow..

Please expand the app to the UAE! We have a great community of content creators and creatives who needs that ease into their workflow..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Everything Needs Help -_-

I am having the most difficult time right now with Adobe Rush. I have exporting problems with my laptop. Every time I try to export this video. I basically wasted 3 free exports on exports that hasn't showed me my video AT ALL. On my PC it kicks me out by the time i drop one video / photo with a song & my laptop doesn't show me my file of my video I just exported. I had to try to link it to my youtube channel to see if that worked. And it shows it uploading but it stops…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Direct importing

It would be great if I could plug in my phone to my computer and export a project. I work with developing world internet speeds and cloud syncing is usually unusable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. so stupid!!!!

why the **** do i need to put tags and a description? before export...how stupid is that...and where do you even put it??? you dont explain where??

this is madding!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make it better please

make it better because it crashy

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?