Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Incompatibility

The app isn't compatible with My device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro) and I don't know why. Supposed is in the List of the compatible devices and I Have Android 9.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. access rush files (with edits) on desktop

Rush edits on mobile are not accessible or syncing with the edits made. I'd like to start something on mobile and finish in the desktop software without having to start all over on desktop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it compatible on real me 5s

Make it compatible in every IOS Phone

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Realme 6i

Please make Rush available for Realme 6i, please I'm ready to pay 820 buck per months, please make it available

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. rog3 and desktop mode feature please

desktop feature where interface and functions are added when the phone is connected to a mouse and keyboard and a chromecasted screen or extra screen via hdmi..which would be similar to premiere pro.. with keyboard shortcuts, source panel.. etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MAKE/GET, BETTER TECHNOLOGY!

GO TO GRAND CANYON OR TELOS SHASTA, MY GOODNESS PEOPLE! HOW LONG SHALL WE BE CONSTIPATED?

ADOBE IS A PIE OF ****, BUT I THOUGHT RUSH WOULD BE IT. CLAIMING TO BE ADOBE "RUSH" THEY REALLY ARE SLOW AND CHOPPY ON MY 2020 ASUS VIDEOBOOK.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Support for OPPO RENO2Z

I can't download this app please make this software competible for my device 😭♥️

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi

I have upgraded but this adobe premier pro would not work with me. First i subscribed with iTunes but it did not work with me. I then signed in with adobe account and paid for another subscription. Premium features worked for me for the first session, but then again i dont have access to premium features. Why are you doing this to me?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi

I have upgraded but this adobe premier pro would not work with me. First i subscribed with iTunes but it did not work with me. I then signed in with adobe account and paid for another subscription. Premium features worked for me for the first session, but then again i dont have access to premium features. Why are you doing this to me?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 台灣無法用電腦版升級,電腦版升級跳出對話框說中國無法使用,中國無法使用關台灣什麼事?

台灣無法用電腦版升級,電腦版升級跳出對話框說:中國無法使用,中國無法使用關台灣什麼事呢?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. video tour is inoperative. Can't get the Play button to play. Win10 = OS.

video tour is inoperative. Can't get the Play button to play. Win10 = OS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This is RUBBISH full of GLITCHES. I will NEVER subscribe to you again.

HARDER to use than a cheap app on my phone, which is far better in quality. I thought Adobe was the Rolls Royce, but it is the bottom of the barrel - hard to use, full of glitches, and you risk working on your project for ours only to have it disappear. You probably won't post this, but your product SUCKS and I would not advise anyone to purchase it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. realme

Hi, why adobe rush is not comoatible with realme x, it has 8gb ram,128gb rom and 713 snapdragon processor?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Monkey man this is bloody full Adobe

F****** money my eat my money back you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow projects created in the trial version to be opened in an account with full subscription

I have a limited subscription of creative cloud at work, and a full personal subscription. I created a project in the work version of Adobe Rush (limited try it feature) and exported it (using the last of the free exports) and then noticed an error in the titles. I have fixed the errors, but now can't export it from my work subscription. I thought I would be able to do it through my personal subscription, but as rush doesn't have a project file as such I also can't find a way to open the project in my personal account to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base