Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lightroom CC As Source

I see Creative Cloud as a source for content to start a project. But I would like to use videos I have in my Lightroom CC library.

Creative Cloud is smart enough to know I have a Lightroom library as part of my cloud storage. But I don’t see my pictures and videos from the library.

I should also be able to save the project to Lightroom CC library.

Thanks.

282 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. sync to iCloud option

Option in Adobe Rush to sync with iCloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why is my video interface black? I can only hear sound

Software video interface is black, only sound

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Русский язык

Добавьте русский язык, иначе не удобно пользоваться

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Добавить русский язык.

Добавить русский язык в приложение Adobe Premiere Rush for Samsung -  Video Editor

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Quick project file import to desktop

I sort and rough edit event footage in rush but the media stays on media cards. I would like the abiltiy to quickly send the project file or only sync the project file to Premiere Pro without including media since I'll be transferring media to desktop via the sd cards.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In the desktop version of Adobe Rush, Creative Clouds Files are not available on iMac but available on MacBook Pro.

Hello, In the desktop version of Adobe Rush , Creative Clouds Files are not available on iMac but available on MacBook Pro. How to fix it ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Implement a search engine etc. so that you can easily find the file to use when selecting media. I miss the time to look for the target vide

Implement a search engine etc. so that you can easily find the file to use when selecting media. I miss the time to look for the target video.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. se tilda el video, se mexclan las imagenes con las palabras. Horrible , no se como solucionarlo

Se entremezcla el sonido con la imagen. Un desastre, no se como solucionarlo. Estoy leyendo el foro y parace que muchos tienen el mismo problema!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CC Library

Can we get full access to the CC Library to place logos, graphics, images videos and etc.. not just Motion Graphics templates (.mogrt).

Thank you

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Kerala

Slow motion video can't add for editing. Am using Samsung note 10+

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give iPadOS full premier pro like what you did with photoshop

Please give us a full desktop class version of premier pro for iPad like photoshop. This would make my life so much easier and would be a great fit for iPad Pro.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Rush as a Fully Capable, Online Editor

Overall I'd like to say, what I think it not being understood by Adobe from the community, is that Premiere Rush should be to Premiere Pro as Lightroom CC is to Lightroom Classic. That is democratizing the editing process to a fully-online workflow.

Right now, Premiere Rush is so limited in workflow (from file imports to transitions, matte edits, audio editing & exports) that it isn't view that this workflow will ever be for professionals. However, the online/mobile capabilities could empower people like me who could record and dump footage in a new project and have an editor in another…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I’m a subscriber to Spark and would love to have a single subscription that works for 4-5 of my most used apps.

I currently use Spark Post and Spark Video. However Rush has more features than Spark Video. I’d love to be able to choose which apps I use for my subscription—a mix of photoshop, Spark, and Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base