Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Range Selection(Shift-Click) When Importing Media Clips

When selecting media clips to import I frequently want to select a range of files from a folder by clicking the first one and shift-clicking the last one in the range. This is standard functionality that does not work in your apps' Media Browser. I don't want to be clicking every single file that I need in a range of a folder that contains many other files.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Inportar png

Tengo problemas al querer insertar un png en la secuencia , es para insertar el logo

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Makskubik

Ваша подписка стоит 750₽ в месяц. Но многие не хотят использовать сетевой диск и возможность синхронизации. Ограничение в экспорте на три раза этот не серьезно. Сделайте цену на открытие только экспорта своих роликов.
    Вот к примеру я не блогер не оператор но иногда надо склеить видео и наложить звук. Для меня не приемлемо оформлять подписку.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make it actually work in Windows. Because it is mind-bendingly slow.

How about you set it to, like, be responsive. Because I click on a clip on the timeline and about a minute later it actually does what I told it to do. Then when you play it, the audio goes but the video is frozen.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add support for Nokia 9 Pureview

Nokia 9 is a phone designed for photography and video creators, so it would be great if the Android version of Premiere Rush would be supported by this phone.

RAM: 6Gb
    Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
    CPU: Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)

I think this phone would be perfect running Adobe Rush.
    Ps. I would be willing to beta-test Rush on Nokia 9.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More options by long click/hold

In general I’d like to see more options by holding (in phone/tablet) or right clicking (desktop) on various places in the user interface. Like on video clips, audio clips, transitions and more.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FIX THE CRASHING

ALWAYS CRASH JUST FIX IT !

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. One time purchase, no suscription! Many other video editors are free and have the same features, even more.

One time purchase, no suscription! Many other video editors are free and have the same features, even more.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Use the blue lines to crop

When you try to crop a video there are blue that come up back you can’t move them and only crop the video moving it. It would be a lot easier to just move the blue lines to crop the video plus it will make it more accurate

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop wasting my time. You tell me that Premiere rush is included in my membership and then it dies after 3 exports. Finished with Adobe

Stop wasting your valued customer's time. You tell me that Premiere rush is included in my membership and then it dies after 3 exports. This is misleading and Adobe should be ashamed of the 'rabbit hole' marketing that they push their customers through. Be up front and tell your customers that you are providing them with a trial version that will expire unless they pay you more money. You have pushed me through a time wasting installation, and demo project and at the very end you tell me that there are only 3 exports before the app becomes unless or…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. desqueeze for video shot in anamorphic format 1.33 etc

Would love anamorphic scaling for videos take using the Moment anamophic lens and the like

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the option of saving the video free or make the app a one time purchase with all the features

Saving a video is a basic feature any video editing app provides and should provide for free. Making such a simple feature paid for after three attempts and expecting a large amount of users to pay a monthly exorbitant fee for the app makes Rush a no-go. My suggestion is instead of making the “save video” feature a part of the premium plan, make certain special templates and/or filters paid for.

The other option is make the app a one time purchase with all the features, because at the price you’re asking for per month, there is only a handful…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. unlimited exports is broken

I have upgraded a few months ago but suddenly I have reached the export limit and the app won’t recognise that I’m paying for unlimited exports. I tried cancelling and resubscribing but still the same. Please help as I’m currently paying for 3 feee uploads.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sharing

We can have more export/share without premium

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add user presets to crop

Please add user presets to crop

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My video is not opening

When I go to open my videos, the spinner just keeps spinning and my videos won’t open.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lower The Price

Luma Fusion is better, so if you want to make money, let me give you tips from a prosumers point of view. You have to make the app about 5 bucks. Then, you add things in the app that you can buy, but those things should be things that AREN’T ALREADY in there! Like music, and Luts. Then I, and many others, would give you money!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make keyboard shortcuts independant of national keyboard layout

Some of the keyboard shotcuts are bound to keys that will not work on non US keyboards. Example is the = key that zooms in on the timeline this = is Shift.zero on the Nordics keyboard layouts. The = is shift hyphen on a US keyboard

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow for more than 50 clips in a project

I was stitching together a number of clips that were captured during a sporting event that has many breaks in the action. I hit a 50 clip limit in adding file snippets to a project. Just hangs and have to kill the app. :-(

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base