Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. template option

I would LOVE to have template options... Everything in it's right place and just drop and edit the actual video as needed.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For the Adobe premiere, I noticed that you have 4 different sizes of the screen 16:9 and so on. Is there a full screen size?

For the Adobe premiere, I noticed that you have 4 different sizes of the screen 16:9 and so on. Is there a full screen size?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING MY VIDEO. THE WHOLE PROJECT WAS 4 HOURS LONG. NOW IT KEEPS CRASHING AND I CANT GET ON IT SO THANKS A LOT

I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING A VIDEO AND THE WHOLE PROJECT LENGTH WAS THREE HOURS. IT KEEPS CRASHING, AND THEN DELETED IT. ABSOLUTLEY APPAULED.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m sorry for anyone facing this issue. Providing logs from your device will be very helpful to assist you. Please follow the steps below

1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project
    2. After you receive the error message, go to App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Tap on “Share logs and project files.”
    3. Upload to somewhere I can download

This will hopefully provide some details on what’s going on and allow us to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Peter

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This app is the most frustrating thing I’ve used!

My idea is to MAKE IT WORK!!!! Takes FOREVER to sink from my phone to my laptop and viceversa... adding a title is the most ridiculously frustrating SLOW thing ever! A waste of time on how inefficient it is! I’m paying for a subscription for NOTHING really.
    Right now I wanted to edit a video on my laptop and OF COURSE no idea why I lost all my projects on my laptop, and it won’t sink with my projects on my phone... someone help me ASAP! This is ridiculous!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Additional and relevant Preferences

Add more Preferences, specifically "set the clip-duration of any new images" which are added to the timeline. By default it's set to 00:02:28 (2+ seconds).

Thanks! Love the app. Keep up the great all-around work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Needs Improvement

It’s a great app but not good enough. I’m having difficulty removing images and for some reason the audio gets removed alongside with it. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fetching issues

There's a recurring problem with the app. I'm using the paid version for one month but I can't even use the app. It keeps saying it's fetching projects and I can't start a new one. I have repeatedly refreshed it on different days and it still has the same problem.
    I worry that my subscription will run out before this is fixed and I will essentially be paying for another month for just one project I intended to do a week ago

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The App has hung, just shows error

I've signed up for the monthly paid plan for Premium Rush but after making just one video, the app has hung. It shows me an error mode each time I try to make a video. What do I do? And now it's not even visible on Play Store so there is no way to update the software.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The app keeps Fetching

The app keeps Fetching projects after start up and I am not able to create any new projects or do anything as Error message keeps popping out every time I want to start new project - after I select particular media.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Crash in Samsung Galaxy S9

My application on Samsung Galaxy S9 crashes at its own. No significant pattern, but mostly when project is in final stage then it crash. Important my all work stored in the project automatically deleted with no backup.

Please advise way forward

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. App keeps crashing and not letting me reopen my project

App keeps crashing. It also won’t let me reopen my projects after it crashes. Kind of sucks to be honest.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Prevent crashing when exporting

The second I press the export button it instantly crashes I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max so it shouldn’t have a problem

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base