Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is a start but come on!

I think is a start but too late. We have real photoshop now in ipad but why not adobe premiere? This is what all this people is asking wheb they want all this features like slow motion, separate audio and video, warp stabilizer, 4k export, and all this. Put all premiere have. Its simple. And we need that now. We pay a lot every month. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limit Rush to a basic level Package...But make it Free.

Adobe would make so much more money if this was used as a free lead in version of premiere. Plenty of people are scared of adobe premiere so they stay on iMovie and then go to final cut. Bring in customers with this and lead them into Premiere when they develop their editing skills. At least make it Rival IMovie! There are simply too many free programs out there that do way more. Otherwise, great format! it looks great. This could be used as a great way to get customers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug to correct

On my side, it’s totally impossible to use Rush CC -french version-. Each time I launch the app and try to create a project on my Iphone SE, a tutorial window pops-up and freeze over the interface. Impossible to close it or even to look at the tutorial. No button to close the window. No way to skip the tutorial. The window just pops-up and freeze.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Trouble with 8mm and Super 8 copies

When I import 8mm digitized movies it Rush defaults to a full screen (16:9) I believe. It stretches the images. Please allow, or advise how, to retain the native image ratios of the imported clips. ALSO, when positioning and cropping clips please provide the ability for a user saved setting, and the ability to apply that setting to all clips in the movie

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. much to expensive

Specially for Apple Users, there is iMovie - for free - and first I thought that Adobe is offering an add on for the existing contract, but instead, there are costs above € 120 per year. This is simply not worth it and unfortunately shows, that Adobe is only interested in getting more and more out if its subscribers. For my, Rush is history!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Auto dim

The app auto dims the phone when in use for some reason. Makes it very hard to use in bright weather - not ideal for on the go

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It Breaks.

The app stops, without giving an error.
    Gives an error when exporting. I canté tell you the error, because I have no more exports to do.
    This is unacceptable, the creative cloud offers to download the app, ok, and then I saw is not free! Why don't you simply do like the other apps not included, and offer to TRY, instead of Install? I was fooled by you, and I don't like it. Thinking of canceling my subscription.

Armando Duarte

Windows 10

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Deleting Media Warning

It would be nice if the dialogue informing that media cannot be deleted because it is used in a sequence9s) would say what sequences. Or a way to QUICKLY discover where assets are being used.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adjust interface contrast

There isn't enough contrast between shades of dark gray to see the controls, especial on the phone. Let us make it lighter. I want to see scroll bars and other controls without having to guess where they ought to be.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Intuitivo

Soy editor de video con años de experiencia y la app Rush para usar directo en el móvil no es muy intuitiva pocos recursos interesantes y difícil de manejar con pantallas de 5”

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug to correct

On my side, it’s totally impossible to use Rush CC -french version-. Each time I launch the app and try to create a project on my Iphone SE, a tutorial window pops-up and freeze over the interface. Impossible to close it or even to look at the tutorial. No button to close the window. No way to skip the tutorial. The window just pops-up and freeze.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe should go all in!

Why don't build something better that Lumafusion?
    Now it seems like you have only take a few things from that app so there is no meaning to go for Premiere Rush when you can get a better app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adobe should go all in!

Why don't build something better that Lumafusion?
    Now it seems like you have only take a few things from that app so there is no meaning to go for Premiere Rush when you can get a better app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tabbutton to tab through the timeline footage

I noticed that you cannot apply a colouring or bars to multiple clips at once. So if you can use the tabbutton to move from one clip to the other would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tweaks

Crop can just be there, not behind an Advanced toggle. If crop is changed, there is no indication when Advanced is closed.
    Cropping also isn’t that advanced.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base