Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Samsung Galaxy M20, Working.

Hello, I tested the Adobe Rush app on my Phone. Although there is a "Not compatible with device" problem in Google Play Store, I downloaded Adobe Rush application in a different store and installed it without any problem. My Phone Brand and Model: Samsung Galaxy M20, Android 10.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it actually work in Windows. Because it is mind-bendingly slow.

How about you set it to, like, be responsive. Because I click on a clip on the timeline and about a minute later it actually does what I told it to do. Then when you play it, the audio goes but the video is frozen.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The app keeps crashing when I open a project.

Whenever I am making a project for the school and I open it, it just suddenly crashes. What the ****.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Rush restarts every time i lock the phone for more than a couple seconds.

Its kind of anoying that if i switch to another app or lock my phone for more than a couple seconds, when i open rush again it restarts. Also sometimes when it does this it wont save the last couple things iv done. Give it at least five min before closing or dont close at all.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When the only changes that have been made are in titles, the file doesn't really save.

this seems like a bug. When going to home and then back to the sequence - its the previous version before the title changes were done. almost gave up on the product because of this! Now i make sure a media file is tweaked ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A request

Well I am a nokia 8.1 user and I would highly appreciate if you could make a supported apk or send a push software for this device because I am still using the premier pro and I am loving the new features of rush so please it's a big req as I am a amature videographer so please make it possible 🙏🏻

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back PNG & MOV support

Since the update I’ve lost the ability to import and display png files and Rush has never been able to import mov files like premiere.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add video capability in the Mobile app!

Please make it capable of uploading videos! I’m using the Mobile app and I can only add pics. What’s the point of this app??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom Frame Size

I have a need for editing a 16:10 frame size (specifically 1280x480) and also to export at that size as well. I have alot of quick edits and delivery the Rush would be perfect for if this were possible. When I go to ADVANCED SETTINGS and select custom- it doesn't give me any "custom options".

86 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. eu não consigo fazer login e nem desinstalar do meu notebook

Eu não consigo fazer login e utilizar o aplicativo. Quanto eu tento desinstalar do meu notebook, não consigo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The app keeps quitting on me

The app keeps quitting at random times

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Letter box display

I have noticed that you can actually pinch your video so you can zoom in and out appropriately for your film but there could be another feature relating to this.it would be great to finish your cinematic films off with a letter box feature (black bar on the bottom and black bar on top) to truly make your film look cinematic. Please suggest this for professional film makers like me. Thank you. Example is in attached file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. make it not totally suck.

How about making an app that does not crash every 30 seconds. That would be amazing!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I already pay for Adobe products....annoyed that i have to pay for this too.

Come on guys, I pay for a monthly subscription to Adobe already....dont charge for this please.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. So many bugs.

W It would be nice if we could fix the bugs before adding new stuff. I have the iPhone 11 - the app crashes 20 or 30 times while I’m trying to edit a simple video, generally one that’s only 15 minutes long. Half the time, I can’t even edit at all! I have to try later because every time I open the app it just crashes again before I can open my project. About 30% of the time I have to keep closing and opening the app because the volume will just disappear. All of it will be unmuted…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Decouple duplicates from original

On iOS when you duplicate a clip the duplicate is tied to the original. This causes a problem. When you delete the original the duplicate (and anything else that is tied) also are deleted.

I would like to be able to decouple the duplicate so it exists independently of the original

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it cheaper. I use Photoshop and Lightroom in the Photoplan! And now 141.- additional for Rush?? No way !!

141.- additional to the Photoplan with Photoshop and Lightroom?
    It´s a nice Progie, but not for this Price I´m a Hobbyphotographer !!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pc Ap won't upload footage

The PC ap won't even upload my scenes to edit and the Phone version of this is SOOOO bad and glitchy. I'm trying to try it out before I pay for it, but my experience has been very negative. The ap's interface is easy to use and nice, but it does me no good if I can't use it. Huge disappointment!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base