Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Won't render project in trial version for features should be free app

App is not very good. Adobe should start offering Premiere Pro in upgrade form again with an option to buy, instead of all this subscription based stuff.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NATIONAL USA American Legion presentation in product and its not working!

After rendering in every way possible, it says no internet connection likes it's by default to prevent sharing... I even upgraded storage and rendered in every setting... I am trying to show leaders of American leaders all around the country at this national convention this product example.. with content I just captured.. and this failed... please call me with immediate fix 4123780321 to make sharing work! Daily clip recap is already done

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My videos won’t load, when I tap on them it shows a loading sight but I left it to load all night and it never did. I lost 5 hrs of work

I am very frustrated with rush because of this. It took many many hours for me to edit just to be lost because the app doesn’t know how to act.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Latest version crashes on iPhone XR

Despite the update... Getting tired 😓 of this. How comes a few dollars costing app like InShot operates flawlessly on my iPhone XR?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reduce crashing to less than 20 times creating a 3 minute clip. Crash reports sent. This is Beta at best, I find it ridiculous to charge

Don’t charge until stable, very bitter it crashes so much, especially when people want me to teach how I make clips on it. Using a mobile phone that crashes then recovers multiple times per minute is stupid.

Your basically using people like myself pay to be testers with no advantage to myself, a massive benefit I guess in Millions to Adobe.

Suggest you sack the marketing manager.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Frames

My frames on mobile are very slow and laggy and I wonder if there is a reason for it being laggy or is there a way I can change it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. [BUG] Splitting a clip with speed

Splitting a clip with speed changed, on the non-sped area will result in a clip with a wrong speed. The new clip should have speed 100%. Check video for info.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have the paid adobe rush and it keeps crashing

It’s so frustrating, I choose a video I just made and want to edit but it doesn’t load. It is 5 minutes long

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adjust music speed

When I import a music tract to play in the background, Premiere Rush speeds it up and there is no way to slow the tempo down

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This lags on a Lenovo Leigon! I get better results on my P20 Pro with Adobe Clips and not good enough.

I have a feeling this will be due to a lack of understanding of how your software stores and uses data. A tutorial on how to optimise pc performance would be ace. If this is the cause... Would it help that clips are uploaded to the cloud and then imported or to lightroom? Or is this just that your program is incompatible with low internet speeds. I live in rural Spain so this is an issue here. I need to find something which will work. If your product is not going to be suitable for my use as a result…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the stuttering playback in edit mode

Video playback in editor stutters. Full Premiere is fine with same clips. Even just a plain audio track with stills stutters! I have a 10 core/20 thread 64GB RAM system so it is not a hardware performance issue!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is it very laggy

My videos are laggy

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop the continuous crashing

Used to love Rush. Now it sucks!! Restarted my iPhone X 4 times. Deleted the app and reinstalled. Still crashes while editing my clip. Very poor experience Adobe! What’s worse is that I pay for a CC subscription. That burns you know what! Will look for another app that’s more stable. Support your products Adobe! C’mon.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Videos trimmed in iOS don’t match audio in Rush

When I import a video that has been trimmed in iOS Photos app into the iOS Rush app, the audio doesn’t seem to match the video any longer.

If I have saved the trimmed clip as a copy, I can import the original and it works fine, but if I saved over the original, the issue is unavoidable.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My video keeps vanishing from my sequences

I just uploaded a bunch of videos and edited the clip. When I went back, half of the content was greyed out telling me the media could not be found.
    I played the whole video back previously so I know it was there.
    This has happened on two separate videos on mobile and iPad so I have wasted a huge amount of time. How can I trust this won’t happen again?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change Preview quality on iPad

I’ve seen on the desktop version you can change the preview quality so that the device doesn’t have to work as hard to render the footage. This should be an option on iPad and iOS as well. That way people with older devices can edit smoothly without it lagging and stuttering. I’m on an iPad Air 2 and it’s impossible to do any editing because of how bad it is.
    Preview quality options should include 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, and even 10% so you can change the resolution it plays back. Most of the time at a mobile or tablet…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. better ram usage to improve playback on timeline

I have noticed that most of the playback lag in the timeline is during the transition between segments. it also does not load all segments of the timeline into ram. this causes considerable lag as it has to go fetch and load the data into ram rather than keeping all the data in ram. A feature such as setting a ram cap/allowance will maximise the amount of media that can be loaded into ram. Thereby reducing the lag. The cap feature would allow performance tailoring to machines that have more ram but a weaker CPU, as a bonus it should…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base