Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. App on my Galaxy S10+ is slow and very laggy.

The first time I used the app, it crashed. I went to close it, resulting in my phone crashing (the first time this has happened since I got it). The animations and very stuttery in the app and overall it is very laggy and buggy.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We could turn on and off the miniatures of the video in the timeline.

Maybe removing the miniatures of the timeline, could improve the performance and playback speed of long videos...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change preview speed

Being able to change the preview speed, to preview at 1.5x speed for example.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be cool if the areas with the eyes could be minimized by double tapping on the vertical divider

Double tapping on the vertical divide bars separating the tracks and eye icons will minimize the track identifying side. This would allow for more screen area to be used for the timeline window

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Crashes constantly, video jerks and sound not matching up to images

I have tried to get to the forums on my phone and on the computer and it keeps saying that I've been redirected too many times. This is my last try.

I uploaded a video from my Olympus E -M10 Mark II. OS is Windows 10 on an HP EliteDesk. App has crashed several times and when it does work the video is jerky and the sound and images are not syncing up. Super frustrated!!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it work

Stop listening to users. Hire the developers who worked on iMovie and have them take it to the next level.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. App crashing on a variety of task

Rush can crash up to 10 times an hour and I cannot pinpoint the reason. It’s crashed when trying to zoom in and out on the timeline, when trying to trim or cut a clip, when trying to duplicate a sequence. I think it is useful, but incredibly unstable.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix your Playback Lag in IOS

Please fix your Playback Lag in IOS, I was working on a video but the lag is just too painful to watch, please fix it.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it usable. Its too slow! impossible to use.

Have a Macbook Pro 2018 and its too slow. Video keeps freezing. And its not my Mac the problem since I can edit the same 4K videos on Imovie in a jiff. I'm quitting using it. Just cant!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Performance

I have not synced this app with Lightroom cc - why does it try to connect to anything outside my phone when I am trying to load any media. Proven through my standard use of VPN blocking this app from working

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug?

So basically whenever I add enough titles, the editing screen goes completely white, and I can't see what I'm editing. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Video stutters/repeats but not audio in laptop but not in iPhoneX app of Rush. Why??

The video playback on new laptop jumps and stutters and REPLAYS a few seconds randomly but not the audio. I have an HP Omen with Nvidia Gefore GTX 6 gig graphic card and MY laptop Rush goes nuts with iPhone X video....but not on the Rush app. What???????
    PS: Yes, I did turn off the High Efficiency and tried it again.I changed the settings too. Works fine in app. Fails in Laptop (Windows 10, 64 bit, updated). Rendered the work too. Fails. Only works in phone and render from phone. Fix???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I wish the App would not quit when closing a project window.

Ideal: Closing a project does not quit the app, it just closes the project. The current behavior –besides being utterly annoying because the app does not start up "in a flash"– is not quite the standard MacOS behavior. Please fix.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make thumbnails optional on clips

I do not need to see thumbnails in most cases and would like to be able to switch to a user-defined color for my clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Crashing once video starts playing

Hi, This keeps happening! Once I open Rush on my PC (Windows 10, everything up to date, high powered PC), I can press "play" and it plays, but nothing else happens! I can't stop the video, I can't press any of the buttons or menus, not even the X to close it down. I have to right click the icon on my task bar and "close" or use Ctrl+Alt+Esc to do the same.

This happened ages ago, and I downloaded the latest RUSH app updates, as recommended by Adobe Staff but I am all up to date now. Any ideas,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Minor bug after you split an delete a video file. Freezes so you have to restart

Minor bug after you split an delete a video file. Freezes so you have to restart. Auto save feature is good for this reason but it’s a time hassle restating every so often.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CHOPPY playback & render.

Both the preview and the rendered video are choppy! Plz help!

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lots of buggy behaviour.

I find the video preview frequently freezes, and I have to hit a bunch of buttons/menu items before it shows up again. Also hitting the minimize button makes it minimize for a split second before it comes back again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. clear cache button

I have delete ALL projects from my app. Gone. I then go in iphone storage and under rush I have app size: 689Mb and document and data I have 2.83Gb!

I reboot iphone, close the app, still lots of space in app

iphone 8 running 12.1.2
    for 10-20gb storage

the solution is to delete the app and reinstall it

I want a button in the app to clear cache like DJI did.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base