Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The app always shut down in a middle of a work ! So ennoying !

The app always shut down in a middle of a work ! So ennoying ! You should start by fixing that

Kind regards

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add some sort of marking ability

I was just trying too log some footage on the go but couldn't because there's no ability to add markers

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update 1.2.5 broke performance

Recently updated to v1.2.5

Application performs extremely poorly, no apparent reason; pc resources are optimal and none on peak. Can't edit a simple 2GB video on pc. What did this update just do? Fix it!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Export issue

After done my editing work I can't able to export the video. Its shows as You've reached your export limits.Upgrade for unlimited sharing.
    Even though upgrade of the application it shows me as Iu can see in attachment file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Always crashing with iPhone!!!!!

Please change this ASAP

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add AMD Radeon GPU acceleration

It seems that Rush supports Nvidia during export, timeline edit and playback. But it does not support powerful Radeon GPU and leaves all heavy lifting to CPU only.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Error message when trying to continue on a project

When I come back to the project in making, it gives me an error message saying unable to open project. Attached is the screenshot.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lagging after colouring is added

The video is fine at first but when I add colour the playback becomes incredibly laggy and skips sections. I don’t know why this is happening, please fix it! I have an iPad Air which is fully updated it that helps. Also the video is only one clip with no additional layers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would like to see the names of the various clips in the edit mode like in Premiere

It's quite frustrating when using numerous clips and not being able to identify which clips are in the edits, especially since i do several takes of a scene. I love Rush but often need to resort back to Premiere due to it's limitations.
    Color correction, blowing up, tilting and re-framing in Rush are great.
    Wish that could be brought to Premiere.
    Don't use the preset color corrections, they are to rough for my taste.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Constant Crashing

The crashing in the program makes it pretty much unusable. It’s a really good app flawed by inadequate basics. Literally crashes every other edit and even just through playback. Only using 1080 30fps on iPhone XS. 4K 60fps and I’d half understand but not at 1080. This desperately needs fixing.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Latest update can see Sony A7 MP4s but no audio.

I can see Sony MP4 files from my a7r3...which is a positive improvement. Unfortunately, there is no audio on the timeline. We're 1/2 way there Adobe...let's finish the job!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Constant crashing

Ive tried to purchase rush premium 25 times in the past 30 minutes however the app tells me the product doesn’t exist and then proceeds to crash. You’re companies laziness has become infuriating to me. Fix these issues that I and everyone else who uses this app suffer from because I don’t see anyone doing what is needed. On these forms I hear excuses and misdirection, and in some cases closing threads without actually addressing issues. It’s laziness and anti consumer actions like this that cause companies to sink. You think it won’t happen now but it will. Fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give us an fps option in the speed slider

Give us an fps option on the speed slider so that i can set things to 24p and not have to do any math.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it Smooth!!

I upload only 2Gb, but it's incredibly laggy and sometimes dark and not working!!! Also should be free least on S10 series!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My IT department has installed the driver update no less than 4 times. I still have the corrupted green screen

My IT department has installed the driver update no less than 4 times. I still have the corrupted green screen. I have 3 work projects that I NEED TO EXPORT. This is so frustrating. I would cancel this service but I have already fully edited all the videos. PLEASE HELP!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can’t even watch full video I edited.

I am unable to make it two minutes without the app crashing. It’s actually infuriating. I hope to get a response soon. Poor ratings and reviews when I can’t even watch the video I am hardly able to edit. It crashes left and right.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Won't render project in trial version for features should be free app

App is not very good. Adobe should start offering Premiere Pro in upgrade form again with an option to buy, instead of all this subscription based stuff.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. NATIONAL USA American Legion presentation in product and its not working!

After rendering in every way possible, it says no internet connection likes it's by default to prevent sharing... I even upgraded storage and rendered in every setting... I am trying to show leaders of American leaders all around the country at this national convention this product example.. with content I just captured.. and this failed... please call me with immediate fix 4123780321 to make sharing work! Daily clip recap is already done

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My videos won’t load, when I tap on them it shows a loading sight but I left it to load all night and it never did. I lost 5 hrs of work

I am very frustrated with rush because of this. It took many many hours for me to edit just to be lost because the app doesn’t know how to act.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base