Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Playback takes a while to load

It started for me about a week ago, it takes about 5 seconds to playback a segment, and it's like that everytime I try to use the playback feature. It only started about a week ago though, when I first used the app about 2-3 weeks, the playback was great.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possibly you can get the program to work before publishing it. It opens and just continues to buffer for hours. Re installed several times

Get some technicians to fix it, seems to be the best idea.
    Good job I have not paid for premiere.
    I have found a temporary fix for the problem ,...….. Uninstalled it again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can’t open project spent hours on, absolute waste of time and program

Make it possible to access projects, that’s literally programming 101. Trash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve video upload rendering quality

I am using an iPad Pro 12.9 and recording video using 1080p 30fps on DSLR. My video image quality is great, prior to uploading into Rush. A quick preview of these raw videos show great quality on the iPad screen. As soon as I upload my video, the quality degrades to embarrassing levels. What can I do to possibly increase the video quality? By the time I edit and export my video, the quality is so bad, I debate even releasing my content. The export quality is maxed out. Am I the only one that experiences this?

I am more…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please, add Full screen mode for iPad

There is no Full Screen mode for clip preview on iPadPro

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Downloading process indicator

If some video clip is not uploaded from another device or Cloud, there is no any hint if it is still downloading... On the iPad and iPhone there is.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Playing sound through Apple AirPods doesn't work

Sound is not playing through my Apple AirPods while preview clip on MacBookPro 15-inch, 2018. MacOS High Sierra. Despite AirPods are chosen as an output sound device, sound is playing through internal Speakers. Playing other media in other applications is ok - through AirPods.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it so you can see what you are editing when the video is paused.

This seems rudimentary. I can't just guess at the placement of elements. I need to see what I'm doing when the video is paused.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH A BUNCH OF HOOP JUST TO POST THIS! NOW IM MAD YOU ABSOLUTE ! NO WONDER PEOPLE PIRATE YOUR YOU ****** SUCK.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. pink and green video on mac

I searched around and it looks like for windows users there is a fix for downloading software from Intel. This won't work for me because I am on a Mac. Any solutions for Mac users?

MacOS version 10.15.2
    2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
    16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
    Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Video not Displaying on Mobile

Samsung Note 9 - when I open a project on mobile the footage does not play. I am able to see all the clips and hear audio from the project but not see anything. All layers are visible and everything displays fine on desktop version for the same projects

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New Update (Beta) - Media not loading

The media is not viewable when trying to load content to edit. This just started happening since the recent update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe Premiere Rush crashes and turns off on Galaxy. Downloaded on Galaxy Store.

Adobe Premiere Rush crashes and turns off on Galaxy S8.
    Downloaded on Galaxy Store.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Any clip I upload won’t fill the whole screen and when it does the video doesn’t play making the app unusable.

It just doesn’t work. What’s said in the title is about it. I upload a clip it stays really small on my screen, or it fits the screen and doesn’t okay just stays on one image.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why does Rush crash?

My version of Rush 'doesn't answer' if I try to get rid of the info line (3 free versions, more info/upgrade). I can't play clips in my project either or use any fuctions in the program. It's totally frozen. I then have to use Windows Job List to close the program. I use the latest version (1.5.2).
    I have tried to delete and reinstall Rush without any changes. Any others with this problem?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why when I upload from filmic pro do my clips get these spots where it gets all pixelated?

When I throw in my clips they look perfect, 1080 24fps, but the once in premiere rush they get all pixelated. It’s making me really angry, especially paying monthly for the service. Any advice?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Help

App not stable, crushes constantly! Video clips missing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio but no Video

I'm able to see video clips in the editing section, but when I try to play them in the workspace, I only hear adobe - no video or images appear. How can I fix this issue?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video stabilisation on iOS

Video stabilisation on iOS

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base