Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Optimize

Please optimize for Helio G90T

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Performance Lag

I edit videos on my windows 10 laptop (i7, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA 960M). The app is slow even while working in 1080 and crashes. Maybe you should have an auto proxy creation while importing high data rate video footage.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Canceling of Optimization & Smart Optimization Idea

When adding a clip, Rush will begin to optimize them. However, there isn't an option to cancel this process. In addition, Rush does not check to see if a clip has already been added, causing an unnecessary, second optimization process. Even after deleting a cip from the Project Assets, this process will continue. My suggestions:

1. Have Rush check to see if that exact clip has been added already. If so, notify the user and save them some time/computing power.

2. Add a button that allows for pausing or canceling the optimization of a clip.

3. When deleting a clip from Project Assets,…
    2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow the ability to reverse a clip

Please allow the app to reverse video clips

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No anda redmi note 8 pro

No funciona en redmi note 8 pro (no se ven los previos de los videos)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Media is not relinking. The finished project after rendering is stuttering in between and missing some clips. Whats the fix for it in Rush?

As you can see in this project, the video is missing some parts and glitching too. Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The time codes are a little off when editing cross-platform between my android device (Galaxy S9+) and my Windows devices (PC, Laptop).

The timecode is different when editing on Android and Windows causing audio and video tracks to be slightly out of sync when you edit cross-platform. The clips on the timeline in android are always slightly longer than the clips in the windows timeline for the exact same sequence. So if I edit to the music beat on my android device, when I switch to my PC, now its off beat.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Laggy playback for 4k

Allow conversion of videos from higher resolutions to lower resolutions for better editing performance. I have noticed that when I try to edit videos that are ultra HD the videos become too laggy to even watch or edit. This is especially a problem to older phones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Grid for crop tool

PLEASE have a grid visible when using the crop/ straighten tool so one can see if they are straight

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cant see Preview window

I'm using mi note 8 pro, i am not able to see preview window... Please fix it or give some solution...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I used to be open video that we're *.mkv why can't I today?

I used to be open any video that we're *.mkv why can't I today?
    Program is adobe rush

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Crashes all the time

The Rush keeps crashing all the time. I use it on my IPhone X, 4K 60fps clips
    It crashes almost every 30 seconds and even crashes when I try to save. And I bought the upgrade. But can’t do nothing

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Babo5211

Dear
    If i pay monthly payment for use RU applications. May i use RU program at computer?
    At that time, may i use free at my computer??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On pause, I see Black screen in preview. After render, BLACK video with audio only. WHY??

Shot 1080pm 60fps on iPhoneX using Moment app. ONLY in Rush does it give me a black screen on pause during edit, and can see video only on play. After rendering, BLACK screen only with audio and only titles. WHY is Rush so aweful? I have 4 apps that can edit this no problem, but not with Rush? Why??

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My app is the latest version, and I’m on desktop and mobile and my videos and audio still aren’t rendering after the app crashed on me.

Videos and audio stopped rendering because the app crashed. Someone keeps “solving” these forum posts saying the update fixed it, but I’m on the latest update AND I’ve tried on mobile and desktop. Nothing works. Please help...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix render caching on long videos

When editing long video (1+ hour) after each cut it takes a considerable amount of time to render the video again and cache it to continue editing. Please fix this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base