Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to use mobile app after update.

Unable to use mobile app after update. Projects stuck in loading and when I try opening a new project I get to select videos but get an error when continuing to start a project with any selected media. Please fix as I mainly edit on mobile for quick content on the go.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No longer works after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No longer is working after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto-volume/Balance is extremely ressource-taxing on the systems. Improve performance of it.

The problem right now is that if you have many audio sources and they all have an auto-setting like balance or volume, everytime you move a clip in rush it will re-calculate the balance and volume appropriate and slows down the computer so much. I'm not sure what is the ideal solution for that, but having the auto settings off is not great as right now I cannot "batch" modify the settings after the project is done. What I mean is that if I have 100 "slices" of audio I need to go and modify the 100 slices individually, so…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. App crashes and now i can’t open the project.

The mobile app crashes some time, ok... but now, after spend some time editing a project, after a crash I can’t open the project to finish the editing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Footage stabilization.

iMovie has footage stabilization, would be great if Adobe Rush had it as well. That's the only thing really lacking as far as I can see

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Portrait layout for Dex

Please create a portrait mode along with Samsung DeX. I think it would be really cool to have.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow it to open

It would be really great if you could open Premiere Rush and instead of watching a blue circle all day you could actually use the program. And "the fix" of uninstalling and re-installing takes a bit of time instead of, you know, letting it open up properly in the first place.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Green lines on screen during video playback

Hi, I get the dredded green lines on screen during playback of video recorded from my iPad. (screen Capture)

I have the latest Intel Driver from intel & the video plays fine using VLC player

v1.5.16 (Build 564)

Processor

Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
    Graphics

Intel® HD Graphics 630

Driver Details
    Up to date
    Provider
    Intel Corporation
    Version
    Date
    6/16/2020
    Firmware Details
    Version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jittery Playback in Rush

I am currently working on the desktop version of Adobe Rush. I just updated Rush to version 1.5.16 today and opened the project to continue working on it and I was playing one of the short segments and the playback was jittery. It keeps skipping back and forth being its playing making it impossible to edit. Please help!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Samsung Dex

For Samsung devices(specifically, the Note and S series), you should optimize the app mostly for samsung dex since it is a much better experience to work from a monitor when editing videos. This would also allow for some features exclusive to dex mode since there are just some things a monitor screen can display well that a phone or tablet just doesn't.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. green bands across viewer

I am seeing green bands across the viewer. See attached file.
    Processor: Intel N4000
    Windows 10, version 1903 with latest updates
    Intel UHC Graphics 600 driver: 27.20.100.8280 (latest version)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rush is rushing to crash

Hi,
    I’m using Rush on my iPhone 7 Plus with 256GB memory, and free space on phone is around 120GB, I have used the built in camera option with 1080p 60fps, I have captured about 20 minutes continuous video, all is great Until I started jump cutting and removing the spaces of my breath between the desired parts of the video, it gets out of the application to the main phone screen, in which I have to click again and resume the project, the good part is that it keeps and saves the recent command (Such as my last cut). …

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix this gray screen

This has to be the worst program I've ever purchased. I regret every cent of it. It's constantly crashing and my projects hardly ever show up. I constantly get a gray screen where my projects should be. I've had to constantly release my things late because of this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Magnetic timeline/ play head for speedy editing

Please add magnetic snapping in between clips and for frame scrubbing when you are all the way zoomed in. To take it a step further you can take advantage of the haptic engine of mobile devices to better provide feedback

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe Rush keeps crashing on Windows 10

Dear Adobe,

I have a brand new laptop with the latest version of Windows 10. I also have downloaded the latest update of Rush today. Both before and after the update, the app crashes all the time. Sometimes I can work for one hour, but then it keeps crashing. I also tried restarting my computer and removing cache. Can you please fix this issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. matepad pro

am using this app und matepad but if i play a video its not playing clean.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Slow so many bugs. Paid money but still slow

Slow, a lot of bugs. Not good a app to edit videos. Kept loading.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix bugs in title editing

When editing titles, changes made to the font selection, font size, color, and other details don't always save. When you move to working in a new area, changes weren't saved and have reverted to original default settings, or something close to what you selected but not quite.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base