Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Rush keeps crashing on Windows 10

Dear Adobe,

I have a brand new laptop with the latest version of Windows 10. I also have downloaded the latest update of Rush today. Both before and after the update, the app crashes all the time. Sometimes I can work for one hour, but then it keeps crashing. I also tried restarting my computer and removing cache. Can you please fix this issue?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. matepad pro

am using this app und matepad but if i play a video its not playing clean.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Slow so many bugs. Paid money but still slow

Slow, a lot of bugs. Not good a app to edit videos. Kept loading.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix bugs in title editing

When editing titles, changes made to the font selection, font size, color, and other details don't always save. When you move to working in a new area, changes weren't saved and have reverted to original default settings, or something close to what you selected but not quite.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please create an option to turn off sync. I do not need or want it and it takes soooo long!

Please just add an option in the settings or preferences to turn off sync. I am unable to use Adobe Rush for minutes at a time on every single boot. Sometimes I just cannot use it for a half hour or longer. Right now I am stuck. It refuses to sync and I do not even want it to sync in the first place.. incredibly frustrating!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I thought my works are stored in the cloud but if late my projects are missing with dark screens when played, instead of the actual video im

It's also taking time to fetch my projects. It's obviously not synchronizing my projects well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. these is something is missing which is Very important for a video editing app

it would be great if we can editing in landscape mode and some of important option are not in the app like capture image from video frame & Chromakey which is use more whenever i edit videos for YouTube and & 1 more option that i want to see in the app like zoom in and out in specific frame to spot something that we want to show

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Alot of stuck frames in the video

First of all it took 60 min to render the video and that too I had to keep the app ON screen...The rendered video has a lot of stuck frames in it and is giving a pathetic feel... Didn't expect this from a Adobe product

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Alot of stuck frames in the video

First of all it took 60 min to render the video and that too I had to keep the app ON screen...The rendered video has a lot of stuck frames in it and is giving a pathetic feel... Didn't expect this from a Adobe product

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. That it wouldn’t crash literally (yes I mean it) 300-400 times on a simple clip cut edit on a 10 minute video

Just make a high quality simple editing tool. I’m paying for this service for goodness sake! I’m using it on an iPad Pro 11 running iOS 13.4.1. This has got to stop. Don’t expect any creative new ideas until the tools you offer actually have some usefulness.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Very slow Play / Pause

When I pause playback, I have to wait for the program to "Catch up" to play it again. Sometimes as much as a 30 second wait. I dont think I have a very slow computer either. 2018 MacBook Pro 15in i7 6 core CPU. Less of an idea and more of an optimization fix. This problem does not occur in Premiere Pro with the same clip. I just would rather use Rush since I just have to make simple edits.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Playback takes a while to load

It started for me about a week ago, it takes about 5 seconds to playback a segment, and it's like that everytime I try to use the playback feature. It only started about a week ago though, when I first used the app about 2-3 weeks, the playback was great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Possibly you can get the program to work before publishing it. It opens and just continues to buffer for hours. Re installed several times

Get some technicians to fix it, seems to be the best idea.
    Good job I have not paid for premiere.
    I have found a temporary fix for the problem ,...….. Uninstalled it again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reverse video

It would be great if we could reverse the video in the mobile app.

60 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can’t open project spent hours on, absolute waste of time and program

Make it possible to access projects, that’s literally programming 101. Trash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve video upload rendering quality

I am using an iPad Pro 12.9 and recording video using 1080p 30fps on DSLR. My video image quality is great, prior to uploading into Rush. A quick preview of these raw videos show great quality on the iPad screen. As soon as I upload my video, the quality degrades to embarrassing levels. What can I do to possibly increase the video quality? By the time I edit and export my video, the quality is so bad, I debate even releasing my content. The export quality is maxed out. Am I the only one that experiences this?

I am more…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base