Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. software acceleration for rendeer

Add software acceleration for rendeer (playback) like in Premiere Pro.
    The playback shows distortion in green and pink graphic in Premiere Rush. I used to have the same problem with Premiere Pro, but could solve it by choosing software acceleration for rendeer. Please add it to Premiere Rush. I love the product.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minor bug after you split an delete a video file. Freezes so you have to restart

Minor bug after you split an delete a video file. Freezes so you have to restart. Auto save feature is good for this reason but it’s a time hassle restating every so often.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug?

So basically whenever I add enough titles, the editing screen goes completely white, and I can't see what I'm editing. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an option of renderer: GPU acceleration

Add an option of renderer: GPU acceleration like in Premiere Pro.

I had a problem with video graphic in Premiere Pro, but it was sorted out by choosing GPU acceleration in the setting.

Could you please add GPU acceleration in Premiere Rush? The video quality is bad because the video clips show green and pink distortion. That can probably be solved by adding the GPU acceleration option.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. overheating macbook

when opening and begin working , my macbook overheated,,, beware for battery performance

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Color seems wrong

My first attempt while following your tutorial I noticed this strange colours. The preview is far off of the tiles.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make thumbnails optional on clips

I do not need to see thumbnails in most cases and would like to be able to switch to a user-defined color for my clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to view on an external monitor would be helpful.

Full screen playback to any external monitor would be a huge asset.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Proxy feature for faster editing of long sequences

While editing a 25-minute sequence in Rush I experienced intolerably jittery playback until I decreased the playback quality to Low. Not great as I'm not able to see much detail. With the same sequence loaded in Premiere Pro with the Proxy featured set on, the preview is nice and clear and smooth. Possibly this would help other users with low-end graphics cards like mine (NVIDIA 210 with 2 GB memory).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix weird filter over playback bug

My videos are tainted at least in the preview window by some weird filter that I did not apply and that is not showing as turned on now. Please fix this bug. See attached, odd colors and such take over my clips as if I'm trying to go for a psychedelic look when all I'm trying to do is edit normal clips. This is even happening with your sample footage. Program unusable and unacceptable as a result.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It runs way slower than regular Premiere for me. My computer is from 2011, but it's strange that a simpler app runs way slower.

It runs way slower than regular Premiere for me. My computer is from 2011, but it's strange that a simpler app runs way slower.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. keylayout

keylayout > for faster working.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 편집 시 자꾸 튕깁니다

영상을 재생 시키면서 움직일때 자꾸 앱이 꺼집니다

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rush cc or giving a good reputation to Adobe , reason I say this is because after publishing (not even talking to social media) to a laptop

After publishing to social media FB or YouTube seems your video was recorded from a mobile phone from the early 2000, the image quality is just like a tape......
    After publishing to a laptop the same video the image quality is good but the sound don’t match . Is faster than the image??? How can this be?
    Please fix this or advise how to fix else don’t really worth even it is for free..... (i’am using paid version but really not keen to renew after this month)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CPU

when I export my video, low cpu usage(35%) but high gpu usage(100%), so export speed is very slow~ can I let my cpu usage 100% to speed up my export speed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. software

In premiere 2019 I change the video playback to software instead of hard and. it views nice. on Rush how do I change the video option to software playback...works better in premiere
    on the surface go.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base