Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give us an fps option in the speed slider

Give us an fps option on the speed slider so that i can set things to 24p and not have to do any math.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it Smooth!!

I upload only 2Gb, but it's incredibly laggy and sometimes dark and not working!!! Also should be free least on S10 series!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can’t even watch full video I edited.

I am unable to make it two minutes without the app crashing. It’s actually infuriating. I hope to get a response soon. Poor ratings and reviews when I can’t even watch the video I am hardly able to edit. It crashes left and right.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Won't render project in trial version for features should be free app

App is not very good. Adobe should start offering Premiere Pro in upgrade form again with an option to buy, instead of all this subscription based stuff.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My videos won’t load, when I tap on them it shows a loading sight but I left it to load all night and it never did. I lost 5 hrs of work

I am very frustrated with rush because of this. It took many many hours for me to edit just to be lost because the app doesn’t know how to act.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It crashed constantly.

This app doesn’t really work. It crashed 12 times in like 15 minutes. Doing something different every time. It’s sad when a company like adobe “rushes” a product to market. Get it? Rushes?

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make it work

Just make it work right it works on my older computer i have widows 10 this computer is newer but i get purple and green colors I have Had your people take over my computer for 45 min and your people could not fix it
    I have been with adobe form photoshop 4.0 and now I think you company is not worth it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Crashes constantly, video jerks and sound not matching up to images

I have tried to get to the forums on my phone and on the computer and it keeps saying that I've been redirected too many times. This is my last try.

I uploaded a video from my Olympus E -M10 Mark II. OS is Windows 10 on an HP EliteDesk. App has crashed several times and when it does work the video is jerky and the sound and images are not syncing up. Super frustrated!!!!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update 1.2.5 broke performance

Recently updated to v1.2.5

Application performs extremely poorly, no apparent reason; pc resources are optimal and none on peak. Can't edit a simple 2GB video on pc. What did this update just do? Fix it!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the continuous crashing

Used to love Rush. Now it sucks!! Restarted my iPhone X 4 times. Deleted the app and reinstalled. Still crashes while editing my clip. Very poor experience Adobe! What’s worse is that I pay for a CC subscription. That burns you know what! Will look for another app that’s more stable. Support your products Adobe! C’mon.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My video keeps vanishing from my sequences

I just uploaded a bunch of videos and edited the clip. When I went back, half of the content was greyed out telling me the media could not be found.
    I played the whole video back previously so I know it was there.
    This has happened on two separate videos on mobile and iPad so I have wasted a huge amount of time. How can I trust this won’t happen again?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lagging after colouring is added

The video is fine at first but when I add colour the playback becomes incredibly laggy and skips sections. I don’t know why this is happening, please fix it! I have an iPad Air which is fully updated it that helps. Also the video is only one clip with no additional layers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This lags on a Lenovo Leigon! I get better results on my P20 Pro with Adobe Clips and not good enough.

I have a feeling this will be due to a lack of understanding of how your software stores and uses data. A tutorial on how to optimise pc performance would be ace. If this is the cause... Would it help that clips are uploaded to the cloud and then imported or to lightroom? Or is this just that your program is incompatible with low internet speeds. I live in rural Spain so this is an issue here. I need to find something which will work. If your product is not going to be suitable for my use as a result…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix your Playback Lag in IOS

Please fix your Playback Lag in IOS, I was working on a video but the lag is just too painful to watch, please fix it.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Constant crashing

Ive tried to purchase rush premium 25 times in the past 30 minutes however the app tells me the product doesn’t exist and then proceeds to crash. You’re companies laziness has become infuriating to me. Fix these issues that I and everyone else who uses this app suffer from because I don’t see anyone doing what is needed. On these forms I hear excuses and misdirection, and in some cases closing threads without actually addressing issues. It’s laziness and anti consumer actions like this that cause companies to sink. You think it won’t happen now but it will. Fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NATIONAL USA American Legion presentation in product and its not working!

After rendering in every way possible, it says no internet connection likes it's by default to prevent sharing... I even upgraded storage and rendered in every setting... I am trying to show leaders of American leaders all around the country at this national convention this product example.. with content I just captured.. and this failed... please call me with immediate fix 4123780321 to make sharing work! Daily clip recap is already done

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. GPU acceleration!!

this doesn't seem to use GPU acceleration at all. the Windows task manager shows CPU usage pegged at 100% on playback, and no GPU usage at all. even with low quality playback selected, this is slow and hardly usable.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. terrible playback quality

My video won't play without skipping, lagging, repeating the last half second it just played, etc... is it a bug? What's wrong?

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base