Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full screen preview for mobile/ipad view for portrait friendly videos

I have to download the entire video to make sure it looks okay since the preview for a portrait 19:6 is so tiny, this new added feature would help SO much to see how it would look on IG/FB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. clearing cache

clear cache ability would be helpful on ipads. i have gigs of storage used by Rush that are just hanging on my device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. audio and video play back lag

So mad that Adobe Rush is constantly giving me trouble with very laggy voice over recording and the very leggy play back. This is driving me crazy! I can't edit in a situation like this!

I even tried to edit the clip cross platform but it doesn't work. my other two devices (andriod and apple) both can't find the project that I have on my desktop. You can't charge me money and give me a product that's not working half of the time. seriously!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Respond quickly to community posts

I've posted 2 requests for support now on the Rush community forum and I've had no response. I've only just purchased Rush and am having a problem with filming in iPhone app and then moving to desktop version to edit and I don't know how to resolve. I'm therefore thinking of stopping my subscription. Can you help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. S Pen remote

For devices with pen support, add an interaction where clicking the pen button would play or pause from the current position.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Will you make is perform better for low end pcs and devices?

Maybe try and make this perform better for low end pcs and devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix it!

Playback lags and buffers all the time making editing frustrating and difficult. Then today when I load an audio file it sounds all distorted during playback. This combined with the buffer issues has me wondering why I PAY FOR THIS????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make compatible with Intel IRISx graphics card.

Got a new laptop for editing videos because other computer was lagging all the time using both rush and pro. But new computer is 11th gen Intel I7 and doing the same thing with green ghosting in hte video. Drivers are updated and using latest version of both programs. Also try to reduce the amount of RAM being used when using Rush or Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Audio and video playback issues

Audio is cutting out, pausing randomly, and the video playback is not changing in time with the audio or not switch at all and freezing. Please fix this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. zoom the preview

Ability to zoom in the preview (like in lightroom on the picture)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Playback stops working

Frequently, Rush will get stuck on playing or not playing, and refuse to toggle out of whatever mode it's in. Currently, I'm not able to play my work in progress using the space bar or play button. Nothing happens when I click the button. I just had to close and restart Rush with the opposite issue: playback was stuck "on" and I couldn't stop it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rush is a PIG !

Like most Adobe products, Premier Rush is a system PIG. To satisfactorily utilize Rush, the user must have DOUBLE the minimum system requirements of RAM and CPU. Otherwise, Rush will simply lock up, hick-up, and misbehave in all sorts of bad ways. My Mac Mini OS Catalina 10.15.7 has 8 gig of ram and 442 gig of hard disk available, yet Rush crashes the system.
    I posted a question to the user forum asking what steps I could take to optimize my Mac Mini to get Rush to behave. All of the Adobe Techs replied "Get 16 Gig of RAM…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base