Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Rush not working which is slowing down workflow.

Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Rush not working which is severely slowing down workflow. Iʻve tried to reset the preferences by holding down the option key upon launching Rush but to no avail.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix bugs in title editing

When editing titles, changes made to the font selection, font size, color, and other details don't always save. When you move to working in a new area, changes weren't saved and have reverted to original default settings, or something close to what you selected but not quite.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Playback problems!!

The audio plays back normally, but the video plays way too fast!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You can improve the program by actually making it work...

I've tried to boot up this program on two separate computers, and it either doesn't load, or locks up and won't allow me to edit anything. Disappointed...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please help can't see any video preview

Not showing any video preview...only Black screen ..please fix it ..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Alot of stuck frames in the video

First of all it took 60 min to render the video and that too I had to keep the app ON screen...The rendered video has a lot of stuck frames in it and is giving a pathetic feel... Didn't expect this from a Adobe product

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve playback

Second day using rush to edit videos and the playback is EXTREMELY slow and laggy. The video freezes on one clip while there are blocks of green in the video track.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please improve in playback timeline

When I put a video in this app to edit the playback timeline doesn't work and it looks like a black screen.plz solve it

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to be able to preview a video at a higher speed than the actual playback speed.

I would like to be able to preview a video at a higher speed than the actual playback speed. This will be useful for editing class videos and other speech-type vids where large parts will need to be previewed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This app just takes forever to load!!!

OMG Adobe! I love the fact that you are providing a free app for video editing. However, there's no point of it if it never loads. This is such a slow app. Will it ever fix? NO, NEVER! Even if I redownload it. Please do make it fast. I have a compatible laptop with an SSD and 16gb of RAM. Why is it not working?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. export

When I export the video I have edited the sound track continues to play after the video has stopped. I have both the sound track and the video ending at the same time in the rush app but it does not export that way. Please help

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. improved the video preview playback again (eror)

I hope to immediately improve its features. Video playback and video out of sync (EROR), because I can't see the video image or the image doesn't. Appear when playing the video .
    Please fix it soon...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why does Rush crash?

My version of Rush 'doesn't answer' if I try to get rid of the info line (3 free versions, more info/upgrade). I can't play clips in my project either or use any fuctions in the program. It's totally frozen. I then have to use Windows Job List to close the program. I use the latest version (1.5.2).
    I have tried to delete and reinstall Rush without any changes. Any others with this problem?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Record videos while music is playing

I’m trying to record a music video but I can’t hear the music while I record on the app. Feature should be added

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unable to use mobile app after update.

Unable to use mobile app after update. Projects stuck in loading and when I try opening a new project I get to select videos but get an error when continuing to start a project with any selected media. Please fix as I mainly edit on mobile for quick content on the go.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Playing sound through Apple AirPods doesn't work

Sound is not playing through my Apple AirPods while preview clip on MacBookPro 15-inch, 2018. MacOS High Sierra. Despite AirPods are chosen as an output sound device, sound is playing through internal Speakers. Playing other media in other applications is ok - through AirPods.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No longer is working after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. pb

j'ai fais 3 fois la même vidéo en pensant que c'était moi le pb. Je remarque que si je veux augmenter la qualité de ma vidéo le logiciel lors du rendus endommage le fichier (image se superposant...). J'utilise un ordinateur très puissant en plus. Merci de faire quelque chose d'urgence.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base