Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use 4K/8K as Full HD and export as 4K/8K

It is crucial that you allow importing/loading 4K/8K files as only Full HD so that we don't need more and more RAM and CPU. While we are editing our videos we don't need to see them as 4K/8K nor do they need to be loaded as 4K/8K (unless we really want).

It would be amazing if you could implement something like the display performance options in InDesign, where we would have the option for Fast (720p), Typical (1080p) and High Quality (4K/8K) views.

So, let's suppose I want to work with 100 small 4K videos:
    - I would load them…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. All my projects are gone!!! Says I have no premium when this isn’t true!

My premium access is non existent and all my projects are gone! Days worth of projects… GONE! Something needs to be done asap and I want my money back! This is horse **** that I lost all my projects and I pay for this service! Not to mention how I can’t save these files on a local drive so I don’t have to worry about your cloud services which also failed! There is no excuse for this and if necessary I will take legal action! Also… your customer service department is absolute trash! You are a huge company yet you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Spells For Passing Exams/Matrix And Interviews At School In Scottsville Pietermaritzburg Call ☎ +27782830887 Howick,Cato Ridge,Pinetown And

My powers are very effective when it comes to helping you with passing exams, at the University, or at school. ☎+27782830887☎
    It can also be useful if you are attending an important interview in the course of your work, or in any other domain. My powers actually work on your memory, and will help you remember what you are reading more than usual. Don't be fooled by many others who offer you this type of service effortlessly. Remember that powers are as helpful as it drives positive energies at you. But you need to give yourself the capacity to achieve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in mamelodi,mamelodi west,silverton,east lynne,waverley,kilner park,mamelodi gardens

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve media storage stability in Rush for iOS

On an iPhone 12 with 60gb of free space, Premiere Rush often loses media and has to re-download it from Creative Cloud. It does this automatically, but it shouldn’t have lost/offloaded the media in the first place when there is plenty of device storage available. This only seems to happen with projects that are syncing with Creative Cloud. It is particularly frustrating when working with projects when not connected to wifi. Eg a project can be fully downloaded, then when out on the train with no wifi you can be working on it perfectly fine. You might switch out to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove the Embedded Marketing

I have Premiere Rush and I have Creative Cloud Express. When I try to download my video it says that I need to subscribe. But I already did! Your marketing is jeopardizing the ease of use of your product. This happens all over the platform. It is very confusing trying to use the features I do have a subscription for and discerning which they are. I while working on my projects. It creates lots of extra mental activity because your embedded marketing makes it MUCH less user friendly. I am starting to regret my purchase. I hope you will consider…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep the app from crashing on iPad Pro!

If connected to a display the app is unusable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RUSH is constantly crashing when I am importing videos. Why?

dreadful experience and impacts all of my laptop's functionality

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Video Size

Allow us to change the video size (how big it is on screen) with our keyboard like how you can change the speed of the clip. When you press it you can type the screen size. H -1045 v - 1045. Instead of have to move the small slider which can be inaccurate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. not responding all the time

Crashes every few minutes after each launch.....
    How to fix it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An option to remove glare from videos already taken.

In some videos from moments already captured, a glare can get in the way of the important parts of the video. Much like the features Adobe has in other areas of the workshop having a retouch option to remove or minimize the glare.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Speed it up

Currently using a Samsung S21 ultra 512gb 16gb ram and the app doesn't open any projects saved it just keeps loading and loading, also freezes from time to time.

When you edit on a phone the video becomes small and hard to see which makes colour correcting difficult. Would be good to be able to expand the and decrease the size of the video during editing to avoid over saturation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quality of video

My videos that originate on my iPhone look washed out after editing and rendering. The originals have a warmth but afterwards look like a very bright light was on my subjects. I believe this just started occurring a month or two ago.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1. TIMELINE is awful! 5-sec increments. A second-by-second scale would be huge. 2. Perhaps a second track for graphics, to overlay and tra

1. TIMELINE is awful! 5-sec increments. A second-by-second scale would be huge. 2. Perhaps a second track for graphics, to overlay and transition. I realize you'lll say use Premiere - but Rush is so close to being really good.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Win Court Cases with powerful court spells to control judges on your side call +27673406922.

Win Court Cases with powerful court spells to control judges on your side call +27673406922.
    Priest Grace and mama is here for you and for your family to make you Win Court Case With Magic Court Spell
    COURT SPELLS THAT WORK FAST call +27673406922
    My powerful court spells can help you win any legal Court case spells by Priest Grace and Mamma spells to win court cases, spells for legal matters and court spells that have helped thousands win difficult legal matters. my spells for court cases cover all legal matters from criminal and civil cases. If you have lost…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ziroobwe Best seller SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION/ACTIVATION POWDER IN LONDON+27613119008 Coventry,Derby,Durham,Ely,Exeter Maidstone

87 Excessively {{$$}}Elite ssd chemical solution for sale +27613119008 Activation Powder in
    Okehampton Finland We offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large ((FREE Shipping ))
    preservation jobs to client countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
    ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF *** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
    currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
    Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
    solution,anti-breeze…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Frequently stopped working in the middle of editing.

Frequently stopped working in the middle of editing. I have to close and open again everytime.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base