Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Constant Crashing

The crashing in the program makes it pretty much unusable. It’s a really good app flawed by inadequate basics. Literally crashes every other edit and even just through playback. Only using 1080 30fps on iPhone XS. 4K 60fps and I’d half understand but not at 1080. This desperately needs fixing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Always crashing with iPhone!!!!!

Please change this ASAP

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adjust music speed

When I import a music tract to play in the background, Premiere Rush speeds it up and there is no way to slow the tempo down

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My IT department has installed the driver update no less than 4 times. I still have the corrupted green screen

My IT department has installed the driver update no less than 4 times. I still have the corrupted green screen. I have 3 work projects that I NEED TO EXPORT. This is so frustrating. I would cancel this service but I have already fully edited all the videos. PLEASE HELP!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. App Crashes Constantly

This app crashes at every point of the creation/production process. From importing media to making edits to exporting. I'm on Windows 10 and I've got the lastest version of the app installed. It's taken me all day to make a 30 second video and now I can't get it exported because it keeps crashing and freezing.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Is it very laggy

My videos are laggy

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Video Does Not Play On iPhone

Premier Rush works fine on my Mac, but on my iPhone the video does not play. It will play the audio but it will only show one frame and that is it, so it makes editing on my phone completely useless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The app always shut down in a middle of a work ! So ennoying !

The app always shut down in a middle of a work ! So ennoying ! You should start by fixing that

Kind regards

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export issue

After done my editing work I can't able to export the video. Its shows as You've reached your export limits.Upgrade for unlimited sharing.
    Even though upgrade of the application it shows me as Iu can see in attachment file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Error message when trying to continue on a project

When I come back to the project in making, it gives me an error message saying unable to open project. Attached is the screenshot.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. better ram usage to improve playback on timeline

I have noticed that most of the playback lag in the timeline is during the transition between segments. it also does not load all segments of the timeline into ram. this causes considerable lag as it has to go fetch and load the data into ram rather than keeping all the data in ram. A feature such as setting a ram cap/allowance will maximise the amount of media that can be loaded into ram. Thereby reducing the lag. The cap feature would allow performance tailoring to machines that have more ram but a weaker CPU, as a bonus it should…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Babo5211

Dear
    If i pay monthly payment for use RU applications. May i use RU program at computer?
    At that time, may i use free at my computer??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On pause, I see Black screen in preview. After render, BLACK video with audio only. WHY??

Shot 1080pm 60fps on iPhoneX using Moment app. ONLY in Rush does it give me a black screen on pause during edit, and can see video only on play. After rendering, BLACK screen only with audio and only titles. WHY is Rush so aweful? I have 4 apps that can edit this no problem, but not with Rush? Why??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Latest update can see Sony A7 MP4s but no audio.

I can see Sony MP4 files from my a7r3...which is a positive improvement. Unfortunately, there is no audio on the timeline. We're 1/2 way there Adobe...let's finish the job!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My app is the latest version, and I’m on desktop and mobile and my videos and audio still aren’t rendering after the app crashed on me.

Videos and audio stopped rendering because the app crashed. Someone keeps “solving” these forum posts saying the update fixed it, but I’m on the latest update AND I’ve tried on mobile and desktop. Nothing works. Please help...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base