Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free editing pls

iPad best editing app but paid free pls

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Big Crash

Love Rush - it has changed my workflow for the better. I was just about to post something to that effect when I got an iOS iPad crash that corrupted the project I was working on. Had to start over. Attached is the log file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Terrible delete options... tried to get rid of one project on one platform, off line... then erased off all platforms.

Fix your options buttons. They don't work. Deleted off line on one platform, come to find out it deleted on all platforms. That sucks. Im on android phone and also apple laptop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be a lot more useful if the project files, rather than just the media, synced.

I kinda thought that was the point of Rush, honestly. It's pretty gimped without it. Or is it supposed to be there and this is just more buggy core functionality from Adobe?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Simple Premiere Rush Download option for Lite Windows 10 Laptop - for Travelling

There are a number of low cost small Windows 10 PC's around now - ideal for travelling as the 11inch versions are no bigger than a Tablet.
    My first objective was a simple low cost PC that gave me two fast USB3 ports to back up Camera Footage to HDD whilst away, plus email and Web of course. Tried to download Premiere Rush to my new small PC and found it downloads the kitchen sink with Creative Cloud Desktop full syncing. This is not needed !!!
    Can we have a version for Creative Cloud Subscrbers that allows you to download…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable access to iPhoto and improve Sync

I have just used iPad pro to prepare a rush video. Rush is a great concept and easy to use. However I had only prepared part of my video as i could not use it on the plane to continue my edit. I got home and went to my desktop version to finish it off. Well! I was amazed that I could not access my iPhoto videos from the desktop version (iOS Catalina on an iMac). Why is this! absolutely stupid that you can on one device but not the other! I do not have to expect to export my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tweak mobile platform

Im having trouble working with rush on my iPhone, where it won't import/add media from my phone. I end up with a black screen and no file import :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Syncing won't work on my iMac

Make it work on all devices. I can't access my project on my iMac running High Sierra. My Mac is 2011 model. Is that the problem? If you want to convince me that I can't do without this app - convince me. To date its been nothing but a huge frustration. I can do everything in this app on Final Cut Pro. Whats the thing that makes this stand out? So far I can't see it and am feeling that I got sucked in by even installing it on my iPhone 11Pro and trying to sync data on my mobile…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Зделать разные языки

Зделать разные языки например Руский

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. lan

I do a lot of work where there is no internet service (Alaska). I would like to finish my projects on my macbook. then go to town and post then to youtube.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I still cannot get projects to upload to CC

As the title suggests, two months in and STILL I cannot get my projects to upload from Premiere Rush to the Creative Cloud so I can edit in more depth and detail in Premiere Pro. Can someone PLEASE get back to me with full details of how this is meant to work and or what I am doing wrong.
    Otherwise this is a farce and I want my money back.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Using smartwatches for controls?

I bought the samsung galaxy watch 3 and was wondering if the turn wheel or using the turning nob on the apple watch can be used as a slider for opacity or other slider controls.

This would be sutch a game changer when it comes to precission. Defenatly if the watch can also control sliders on premier pro or after effects.

Cheers

Arne Elgersma

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I hope the cost is cheaper

I like so much this app but it was too expensive for me 🙁

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Waste My Money

I already pay ¥1100 but not upgrade my account, now 1 week but not upgrade

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base