Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My projects aren’t syncing to the Creative Cloud

I have 2 projects so far I have started on Premiere Rush. Each one I have then tried to open up in Premiere Pro and each time I do, the Project loads up in an “Offline” format, whereby I cannot edit at all in Premiere Pro. I spent 3hrs of my life I’ll never get back in June, speaking to one of your online help team, and literally got no where, to the point he was arguing with me. I have subscribed to your programmes as you’re meant to the be the best and to build my business in the…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it work on galaxy s10

It says error when trying to put in videos on my s10

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. editting the same video on an iPad and Macbook Pro

I often edit the same video on my iPad and Macbook Pro, and then back to my ipad. It would be nice when looking at "Your Projects" in RU, to see a small note next to the file name indicating "sync updated time" . This would let me know if the changes I made on one device have been "synced" and on the other device to see "updated time" stamp".

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. User experience is appalling. Cannot use on two devices without deactivating and reactivating everytime. Support are bots very poor

Please provide relevant help when asked.

I have downloaded Rush on two devices and everytime I go to use it, I have to log on to web and deactivate both machines and then log back in a reactivate the machine I am working on. This should be seamless not time consuming and frustrating.

Help is a robot for first 30 minutes, even more time consuming and cannot help.

This is the problem when you have market share, you lose the customer experience.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to set proxy sizes

Would be nice if we can decide what resolution/bitrate/size the generated proxy is gonna be. Sometimes when I'm travelling and when the hotel's wifi speed is not so decent, it is really frustrating to see that the footages can't get synced overnight and I cannot edit with my phone while I'm on the subway/bus/in queue for food.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio Issue moving from Mac to iOS

BUG REPORT:
    When opening a project I started on my Mac on iOS, the audio will either 1) not play, or 2) play with a significant down pitch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. support for chromebook/chrome os

allow premiere rush to run on chrome os

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rush to work on Pixel 4

Rush not available for google pixel 4, but it is for previous pixwl models, this needs rectifying!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support for Oppo Reno Z

Add support for the Oppo Reno Z, mine is currently running Android 10 (came with Android 9 originally)
    Mine has 4GB (can come in (4/6/8GB ram)
    Phone has roughly the same power as the S8

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add to Rush to App Galery

It would be awesome to get full premium Functionality on Huawei App Gallery. Love the App but couldnt pay without Google on a P40 Pro. Or is there an Alternative?
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multiple Features on Media Sync Across

Hi team,
    I would like to request you to kindly provide an option to users on Mobile devices to choose to not sync their bigger Project files from other system or the Cloud. this will keep the mobile only a one way sync into the cloud as mobile devices can't handle much of storage of work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There should be a way to export your entire project to either adobe cloud so you can open it up in premiere on a regular desktop

There needs to be a feature where you can open up rush files in premiere Pro on a desktop to do full on editing and effects etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support Sony Xperia 1 II and ultrawide hdr

Please add support for the Sony Xperia 1 II and the ultrawide hdr format.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have a video on the desk top version so why won't it automatically sync to the mobile version?

Any project in the desktop site should be automatically available in the mobile version.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base