Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove Creative Cloud file size limit.

With just 5gb per video Rush isn't really usable for me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Rush available on Huawei Mate 20 Pro

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is one of the best all-round phones on the market for handling media. Tons of us using Adobe have them. Can you please look to make Rush available on this device?

It's by no means an old model and is still very much useable for workflow. Many Adobe apps work on the device, but not Rush. This creates a gap in the workflow between apps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support more Android phones.

Support more Android phones, please.

I've had 3 top of the line, flagship phones and not a single one of them supported Rush.

There's already a thread titled "Support all android 10 and android 11 phones" however this has been going on longer than the release of Android 10 or 11. Support needs to go back further than Android 10. I'm not getting what I pay for — I'm not just using the free Play Store version.

I need to cancel one of my CC plans for lack of value when I can do so without penalty. I am paying…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We want Adobe rush app on realme devices

Your App is best but Put An better Options of Cropping video

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No need to waste my cellular data

1 Show time/frames running as you edit a clip.
    2 Obviously more better video transitions.
    3 Ability to sync just the timeline file and NOT the videos.

(I’m in a place where I have no WiFi. I’m completely reliant on the iPads cellular data. I can Airdrop easily from all my camera devices to my iPad at no cost, so it only needs to look for the same file on all iOS devices, right?  THIS WOULD BE MY FAVORITE REQUEST PLEASE.)

Your app so far blows away the iMovie app. Thanks, Graham.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sync Issues iPhone CC

Unable to manually sync to creative cloud across WiFi or mobile from iPhone. Unable to manually save or send or transfer files from iPhone. Please remove the Money grab with the premium export feature... I need my edited file please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable access to iPhoto and improve Sync

I have just used iPad pro to prepare a rush video. Rush is a great concept and easy to use. However I had only prepared part of my video as i could not use it on the plane to continue my edit. I got home and went to my desktop version to finish it off. Well! I was amazed that I could not access my iPhoto videos from the desktop version (iOS Catalina on an iMac). Why is this! absolutely stupid that you can on one device but not the other! I do not have to expect to export my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Samsung s10 + heats up processing video

I had to uninstall the application since the mobile phone a Samsung s10 + was warming up processing a video

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Android app expand/compress time line slider. like mac app samsung dex

When using the android app in samsung dex mode there is no way to expand or shrink time line. ( pinch to zoom). please add this

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mogrt authored in Pr on Windows 10 does not work on OSX

I've authored several mogrt files in Premiere 13.0.3 (build 9) and imported them into Rush (1.0.3 build 9) on Windows 10 via a shared library and all works as expected.

When importing the same mogrt on OSX (10.14) - either directly from disk or from the shared library - the mogrt says it cannot be installed (via local disk) or displays incorrectly if imported from the library.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. synchronising between devices is incredibly slow and therefore pretty much makes the program unuseable. I have the NBN in Australia and yett

The sychronisation is far too slow. This issue makes it pretty much useless even with fast NBN access.
    There needs to be a synchronise buttton and a completion bar to at least give the impression that the video is loading from the Cloud.
    Perhaps working offline then overnight synchronisation may be an answer?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Give PC/Mac users options for mobile proxys.

With the upload limit of 5gb please give us the possibility to render the mobile proxys with a very low bitrate so we can use th creative cloud with big video files at all.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Toggle on off for upload of video used in project

Same scenario as adobe clip
    Automatically starts uploading project to cloud.
    Toggle switch!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow rush to be compatible with pixel 4a!!!!

Why can't I download rush on my Google pixel 4a phone, I pay creative cloud subscription and you can't even make rush compatible with my phone, please fix it, it is very poor standards from you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base