Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DJI Mavic mini mp4 videos on iPhone not importing into premier rush.

Lately I have no success uploading my dji mini videos from my iPhone to premiere rush. Other videos save on my iPhone 8 upload without any problem. Dji Mavic mini videos save on my iPhone don’t import into Rush.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Samsung s10 + heats up processing video

I had to uninstall the application since the mobile phone a Samsung s10 + was warming up processing a video

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Android app expand/compress time line slider. like mac app samsung dex

When using the android app in samsung dex mode there is no way to expand or shrink time line. ( pinch to zoom). please add this

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need a way to know that my project has synced so that I can use it on another computer

I need a way to check that the project has completely uploaded to the cloud.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mogrt authored in Pr on Windows 10 does not work on OSX

I've authored several mogrt files in Premiere 13.0.3 (build 9) and imported them into Rush (1.0.3 build 9) on Windows 10 via a shared library and all works as expected.

When importing the same mogrt on OSX (10.14) - either directly from disk or from the shared library - the mogrt says it cannot be installed (via local disk) or displays incorrectly if imported from the library.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. download local copy

Would like to be able to download a local copy to my hard drive and access that version in Premiere rather than the file saved in my Cloud Documents.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. synchronising between devices is incredibly slow and therefore pretty much makes the program unuseable. I have the NBN in Australia and yett

The sychronisation is far too slow. This issue makes it pretty much useless even with fast NBN access.
    There needs to be a synchronise buttton and a completion bar to at least give the impression that the video is loading from the Cloud.
    Perhaps working offline then overnight synchronisation may be an answer?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. XML export of project for Premiere or FCPX direct from Rush

Add the ability to export XML for other editors if possible

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give PC/Mac users options for mobile proxys.

With the upload limit of 5gb please give us the possibility to render the mobile proxys with a very low bitrate so we can use th creative cloud with big video files at all.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Toggle on off for upload of video used in project

Same scenario as adobe clip
    Automatically starts uploading project to cloud.
    Toggle switch!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No need to waste my cellular data

1 Show time/frames running as you edit a clip.
    2 Obviously more better video transitions.
    3 Ability to sync just the timeline file and NOT the videos.

(I’m in a place where I have no WiFi. I’m completely reliant on the iPads cellular data. I can Airdrop easily from all my camera devices to my iPad at no cost, so it only needs to look for the same file on all iOS devices, right?  THIS WOULD BE MY FAVORITE REQUEST PLEASE.)

Your app so far blows away the iMovie app. Thanks, Graham.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This app crashes like crazy!

Every time I try to export video this app crashes. I thought Adobe made quality software. This app is total ****. If I can ever get my video exported I will be deleting the app from all of my devices and closing my account. It is not worth the subscription fee at all.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Projects disappeared after upgrading

After upgrading my version all previous projects disappeared. What can I do to get my projects back?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why are some android devices and not others

Hi adobe

I was very disappointed to learn that adobe rush is only available for a very small select number of devices, I did not see the likes of LG, Motorola. I myself have a Asus ROG 2, I can comfortably say my device has more power than nearly all, if not all of the devices you support, so it's not as if its a case that my phone does not have the minimum requirements to run the app, I'm sure there are many people who are also disappointed to learn their high powered device is not supported, please just…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. VPN

Why is Rush not working, when my Samsung Note 9 device is connected via VPN to my home infrastructure with a Fritzbox ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Resync failed clips

when a video was prompt with failed upload. i'm unable to resync just the individual item. when the other uploads has been completed, view the project on another device is a red box.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. mac audio renders slow

when opening a project on a mac that was started on windows playback and editing are fine but when rendered some audio is slow. when using the same music track on a project that was started on the mac. the music track just clicks during play back but renders fine

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base