Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Galaxy s20 series

Considering the partnerships that you and Samsung have established, they have their own special version of the app in the Galaxy store, the fact that there is no support for the Galaxy s20 series (constant crashing, app is near unusable) should be really embarrassing to you all. Please fix ASAP

285 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

141 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chromebook version

I have a pixelbook that allows me to download Android apps but the premiere Rush says it's not compatible with my device. So I'm unable to edit on my laptop which has a Chromebook (pixelbook).

142 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

113 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Huawei Phones: Love to have Rush App Compatiblity (P20 pro, Android 9)

Huawei P20 Pro with Android 9 is a powerful Video Smartphone (one of the best lenses > Leica),
    so why is the Rush App not Compabtible with this device?

I'd like to use that App wiht my Phone which i bought for photography and Video Reason.

Looking forward Andi

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Sadly we can’t comment on when support will be available for Huawei devices.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep track of your interest: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

6. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add support for the Galaxy Tab S4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has the same exact processor and amount of RAM as the two year old Galaxy S8+. I don't really see why the Tab S4 is not supported.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

8. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support Mi9T and Redmi K20

You support Xiaomi devices: Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro.
    Though I have a newer, more powerful device in this range (Mi9T/RedmiK20 -- a very popular phone) that is not supported.

This is either for a very silly reason or just lazy updating.

Why make such a great app, just to exclude so many people from using it?

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add more supported devices on android

Hi, i just want you to know that i have tried many ways to launch this cool app, i aggree this app is so incredible but the problem here its only support some devices and i've seen many user complained this because of non supported devices that they have
    I'm using redmi note 8 right now and it doesnt support it but redmi note 7/7pro does.
    I represent all user that disappointed because of this issue, "Would you add supported devices for us?, We've been waiting for too long"

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Premiere Rush available for linux

Make Premiere Rush available for linux

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add compatibility to Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E

I just bought this tablet and i can't install Premiere Rush on it...Why?

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Making fast videos sometimes getting difficult, adding text is hard mostly on small screen phones, Can zoom pop up appears for editing text

Loved Rush, due to small screen phone taking more time to go forward or backward steps while editing, also text adding, editing is getting difficult, also not understanding titles, styles. Zoom Pop up text may helpful for easy editing.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is hard to editing in iPad mini 2 with Premiere Rush. Speed very slow.

I make a short test editing in iPhone 7 and then turn on sync to iPad mini 2 to editing really slow. It’s almost stop there. Crash one time.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sync doesn’t work between iOS and Mac

We can’t get our iPhones and Macs to sync. We feel alone because don’t see others complaining. We have an enterprise account from work, does that affect Rush sync? Otherwise how can we get syncing to go? Can find no controls or status indication.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please give is access to upload / sync status on the mobile app

As a user I would like visual feedback as to where my sync process is at progress-wise to Adobe CC

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Problem syncing between iOS and Windows 10

On my iPhone XS, Adobe Premiere Rush CC is working fine (capturing, editing and exporting Videos). But when I open Adobe Premiere Rush CC on my Windows 10 Laptop, the synchronized videos (that are used within Adobe Premiere Rush CC) are somewhat corrupted (unexpected Jumping back of Video Pictures within the Clips).

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support for Redmi (Xiaomi) Note 8 Pro

I have a Redmi (Xiaomi) Note 8 Pro mobile and I cannot download the application in PlayStore because it is not compatible, this will change sometime in the near future or what mobile devices are compatible. Thank you

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make available on Huawei device

Any idea when Adobe Rush will be available for Huawei mobile phones? I'd really rather not have to buy an app from another company when I already have an Adobe account but as Clip is no longer available either it doesn't look like i have much choice - very disappointing that it is available on only a few android devices especially as Clip has been removed too.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base