Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apps for android

Yes You can start by creating a mobile app that can be installed on android mobiles. Us with android mobiles pay as much in subscription to the creative cloud. I am VERY dissatisfied that all Adobe apps cannot be installed on android mobiles

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. download local copy

Would like to be able to download a local copy to my hard drive and access that version in Premiere rather than the file saved in my Cloud Documents.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No video

My video and audio work great on my iMac Pro, but when I try to view the project on my iPhone on rush app you cannot hear or see the audio and video

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. synchronising between devices is incredibly slow and therefore pretty much makes the program unuseable. I have the NBN in Australia and yett

The sychronisation is far too slow. This issue makes it pretty much useless even with fast NBN access.
    There needs to be a synchronise buttton and a completion bar to at least give the impression that the video is loading from the Cloud.
    Perhaps working offline then overnight synchronisation may be an answer?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Making fast videos sometimes getting difficult, adding text is hard mostly on small screen phones, Can zoom pop up appears for editing text

Loved Rush, due to small screen phone taking more time to go forward or backward steps while editing, also text adding, editing is getting difficult, also not understanding titles, styles. Zoom Pop up text may helpful for easy editing.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. XML export of project for Premiere or FCPX direct from Rush

Add the ability to export XML for other editors if possible

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to set proxy sizes

Would be nice if we can decide what resolution/bitrate/size the generated proxy is gonna be. Sometimes when I'm travelling and when the hotel's wifi speed is not so decent, it is really frustrating to see that the footages can't get synced overnight and I cannot edit with my phone while I'm on the subway/bus/in queue for food.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Premiere Rush available for linux

Make Premiere Rush available for linux

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better touch and pen support for Windows

Using Rush on a 2-in-1 Windows laptop seems like an ideal use case, yet using the touchscreen and pen on my surface pro doesn't seem to be supported well on the desktop version when pinching or scrolling and such. Would love to see this improved over time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

112 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio Channel location after import to Premiere Pro CC

Adjust import audio setting up so I don't have to move the music up 30 channels just to see it after importing into PP CC and why are all those tracks muted after import anyways, when I only have 1 audio channel muted?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Audio Issue moving from Mac to iOS

BUG REPORT:
    When opening a project I started on my Mac on iOS, the audio will either 1) not play, or 2) play with a significant down pitch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base