Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in kwazulu natal,durban,durban north,empangeni,pinetown,newcastle,westville,buttersworth,chat

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can’t see my latest project on Rush where did it go?

I had been working on a project yesterday and I just making final tweaks when today rush app is attempting to search for files to no avail. Is there a compatibility issue between adobe and the latest version of IPAD M2?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clips not uploading to the Cloud, not available on all devices.

It would be awesome to include a "sync now" button, to ensure that all clips in their current edited state are being uploaded to the Cloud and reflected across devices. I've been having a lot of issues with random "missing clips".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ☎ +27623068624 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR SALE IN OMAN SOUTH AFRICA ===========

$$^^_ +27623068624$$^^Ultimate Quality SSD chemical and Powders malikalimohamad21@gmail.com for more details. TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
    +27623068624
    Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Russia Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Virgin Islands California, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont UK and Ireland Portugal Switzerland France Luxembourg Belgium and Austria Spain US,Canada Hong Kong Europ Uk,France ,Switzerland, Denmark,Finland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden Egypt,Jordan,Sudan,South AfricaAbu…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give the option not to use cloud storage

I'm using Premiere Rush and it shows that I am not synced with the cloud because that's a premium (paid) option, but if I'm not connected to the Internet, it tells me that my project can't be saved. What is the point of having a desktop app if I have to be connected to the Internet to use it. I am having problems exporting my videos to YouTube, as well as to my computer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve Creative Cloud Sync speeds on Rush For iOS

Rush for iOS downloads media for projects from Creative Cloud very slowly. Rush on MacOS using the same wifi is much faster to download the media files used in a project from Creative Cloud both using the same wifi network, however the iPhone actually supports faster speeds than the Mac wifi, so the iOS version in this scenario should be at least as fast, if not faster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rush with Samsung Tab S8 series

Samsung's new Tab S8 devices are out and apparently selling like hotcakes, exceeding Samsung's expectations.

There is a lot of hype around the content creation capabilities of these new tablets -- including a certain popular iOS video editing app that's coming to Android later this year, and will be released on Tab S8 devices before any other Android phone or tablet.

I have a new Tab S8 Ultra on order. Can't wait to get it and edit videos on that beautiful 14" AMOLED display.

I like Rush and use it on my Windows PCs and S21 Ultra. I would love…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello, I am an Adobe user and subscriber who has just purchased a realme GT NEO 2, a device with enough power to run Rush (my previous devic

Hello, I am an Adobe user and subscriber who has just purchased a realme GT NEO 2, a device with enough power to run Rush (my previous device was a OnePlus 5T) and I have been unpleasantly surprised that I cannot install Rush.
    Is there an estimated date to remove this IMPORTANT restriction?
    Thank you very much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why does Adobe Premiere Rush not allow to update on Windows 10 Running as Administrator?

I have been having issues with Premiere Rush where the application states it cannot perform a particular function in the help menu stating it is not permitted and to contact Administrator. This even happens when running as Administrator. I am running Version 2.3.0 (BUILD 832). The specific error states. Updates have been disabled for this machine. Please contact your administrator. My phone recently updated the application. Should my laptop not do the same?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 갑자기 기기와 호환이 안된다고 해서 사용을 못하게 됨...

갤럭시 태블릿 s7으로 잘 사용 중이었는데 갑자기 기기와 호환이 안된다고 재설치도 안되고 플레이스토어에서 검색조차 안됨.. 돈주고 구독햇는데 갑자기 쫒겨남 너무 빡치네요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not showing video

Not showing video showing blank screen how can I edit video plss fix now
    some times my fav app
    Plss fix now

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A way to turn mp4 into mp3

Can there be a feature to convert a mp4 file into an mp3? (no video, just audio) on mobile app

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Samsung pen devices

Samsung has a couple of creative devices, the pen tablet line. Currently starting with the s6 lite pen to the s7 pen.
    I've heard a lot of complaints from creatives that own these that Rush doesn't function on them during my research towards buying a mobile drawing device. And I must say I was really surprised a whole line of devices of this level is not being suported while the new line of Samsung phones is.
    So I thought I'd send the suggestion in? It seems like a huge oversight tbh.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Compile project to open on Windows or Mac

It’s good if we can compile the project and save it in a folder, so that we can open it on other devices like Windows or Mac.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Want to access my rush stuff across platforms

I have a bunch of projects on my rush app on my phone. When I go to my desktop rush it doesn't have anything synced!?! This should be accessible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make a thing where you can invite people to messages and then you guys can edit a video together

Make a thing where you can invite people to work on the video to edit it as if on a shared Google doc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ERROR TO UPLOAD MY VIDEO

HELLO WHY I CAN UPLOAD MY VIDEO USING THIS APP USING ZENFONE 8 2022!? PLEASE HELP TO FIX IT

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. synching

synching to my iPhone X over 1 Gbps internet connection is very slow or hangs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base