Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

Hi Adobe, my name is Brian I am a current student at Tarleton State university. I am currently working on a project for my internship with the school’s new sports network. I’m normally working on the go so I’m using premiere rush on my IPad Pro. when I try to buy the premium it says that the product price could not be fetched. And some of the features that are included in the premium I would love to use. Is there a way for me to get the premium features on my iPad? Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

Hi Adobe, my name is Brian I am a current student at Tarleton State university. I am currently working on a project for my internship with the school’s new sports network. I’m normally working on the go so I’m using premiere rush on my IPad Pro. when I try to buy the premium it says that the product price could not be fetched. And some of the features that are included in the premium I would love to use. Is there a way for me to get the premium features on my iPad? Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A71 SUPPUORT

please support a71 for adobe rush. PLEASE !!!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. User Created filter presets not syncing across platforms

My user created presets in RUSH do not transfer from my iPad to my Mac. Nor do their effects making the whole "sync" option kind of useless. I have called twice to support, and they are unable to assist at all.

How do I get my user created presets in Rush to sync across the platforms?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the project editable by other users, using Creative Cloud

I would like the project to be available to other people in my work group. There are two people in my CC license and we would like to access each other Rush projects so if one of us is on a holiday, the other person can still access and edit any project. But we haven't been able to see how to do this. So if I need to edit a video my parter did, I would have to recreate it from scratch!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Работа в горизонтальном положении

Когда телефон держишь в горизонтальном положении, двумя руками, удобно оставлять строку возможности редактирования

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not Working

I edited a quick clip and synced it to my computer and paid for the upgrade and its no where to be found please fix ASAP as that is the main feature you promote

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Free cloud service for premiere rush projects that are being worked on

Premiere rush has their cloud service for it with the full version, but they should add a free cloud service that uses Adobe Creative Cloud for premiere rush free projects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support For Oppo A72

Please Add Oppo A72 device, thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support For All Devices

I Can't Use Adobe Rush Because I Don't Have Android 9 But I Have Android 10 Please Add The New Versions / Smartphones That Are Coming Out, Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support on OnePlus 8pro

Support on OnePlus 8pro asapppp!!!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Idk just make it that it doesn’t crash my iPad

My iPad crashes frequently using this and I can’t render the video even on lower settings

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simple guidelines are missing. Each program has different ways of doing simple things, like save, export etc. Please be consistent.

Simple guidelines are missing. Each program has different ways of doing simple things, like save, export etc. Please be consistent.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Syncing

1. Creative cloud not updating/loading on my Windows.

2. So I open Rush directly, I can see my work/videos, but no image and audio when I try to play back.

It’s fine on IPad, but not on Windows, this has been on for a while now.

1. On Windows it says No Syncing but it shows Syncing on my iPad

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support for Chromebooks

Please add support for Chromebooks. With so many students working virtually, this would be a great way for the students to be able to download and use the Adobe software. As of now, my students have no way to edit videos on the only devices our district was able to purchase.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cant seamlessly get my compositions in my phone

I thought the cloud would.be faster and seamless. I dont seem to have my files worked on my computer readily available on my phone tonpost on mobile devices.... very annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base