Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Samsung s20 series

make it incompatible for Samsung s20 plus please

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Android compatility

When can I expect Premiere Rush to work on my Honor 20 View? Been waiting quite a while now...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I consider your partership with samsung i would request releases for Samsung galaxy A10 as it also supports Samsung galaxyA50 .

As the Adobe premiere rush compaitable for samsung galaxy A50 you should also realse version for galaxy A10 . This is not justice that u can only provide support for 1 model in the whole series , even you have contract with Samsung . Also i would request to make this app compaitable for arm81 chipset cpu's .
    Thanks for considering my idea.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bisa di install di semua perangkat Android

Tidak bisa di install di hp Realme c2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Redmi note 8 pro support

I am using redmi note 8 pro and cannot download from Premiere Rush play store.

Please be placed among the supported devices.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make available on Huawei device

Any idea when Adobe Rush will be available for Huawei mobile phones? I'd really rather not have to buy an app from another company when I already have an Adobe account but as Clip is no longer available either it doesn't look like i have much choice - very disappointing that it is available on only a few android devices especially as Clip has been removed too.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make it compatible in all mobile devices to use it comprehensively

i have oppo a52020 and i try to download this in the mobile i cant do it because it is not compatible in the mobile.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere rush for lower versions

May I ask if you could make this app suitable for devices with versions 6.0 and up please. My Samsung phone device version is 7.1.1 and my Samsung Galaxy j7 tablet version is
    7.1.2 and it is not compatible for device and I would love to try out this app May you one day update the app to be use for lower devices please and thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Adobe Rush for Samsung S20

Add Adobe Rush for Samsung S20

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add more supported devices on android

Hi, i just want you to know that i have tried many ways to launch this cool app, i aggree this app is so incredible but the problem here its only support some devices and i've seen many user complained this because of non supported devices that they have
    I'm using redmi note 8 right now and it doesnt support it but redmi note 7/7pro does.
    I represent all user that disappointed because of this issue, "Would you add supported devices for us?, We've been waiting for too long"

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rush 👎👎👎 really bad video editor

Really bad experience and frustration working with this software, terrible editing - I don’t understand why Adobe having so many products cannot unify the use of tools... sorry but if you want to keep your cool and have a good day - I do not recommend this software.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support for OPPO Find X2 Pro

Adobe premier rush cannot support on Oppo Find X2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Projects disappeared after upgrading

After upgrading my version all previous projects disappeared. What can I do to get my projects back?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For Google Admin Console. It's not pushing out through the Google Play store like Adobe Illustrator and like Adobe Creative Cloud. Please he

For Google Admin Console. It's not pushing out through the Google Play store like Adobe Illustrator and like Adobe Creative Cloud. Please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why are some android devices and not others

Hi adobe

I was very disappointed to learn that adobe rush is only available for a very small select number of devices, I did not see the likes of LG, Motorola. I myself have a Asus ROG 2, I can comfortably say my device has more power than nearly all, if not all of the devices you support, so it's not as if its a case that my phone does not have the minimum requirements to run the app, I'm sure there are many people who are also disappointed to learn their high powered device is not supported, please just…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base