Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rush to work on Pixel 4

Rush not available for google pixel 4, but it is for previous pixwl models, this needs rectifying!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for Oppo Reno Z

Add support for the Oppo Reno Z, mine is currently running Android 10 (came with Android 9 originally)
    Mine has 4GB (can come in (4/6/8GB ram)
    Phone has roughly the same power as the S8

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We want Adobe rush app on realme devices

Your App is best but Put An better Options of Cropping video

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add to Rush to App Galery

It would be awesome to get full premium Functionality on Huawei App Gallery. Love the App but couldnt pay without Google on a P40 Pro. Or is there an Alternative?
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multiple Features on Media Sync Across

Hi team,
    I would like to request you to kindly provide an option to users on Mobile devices to choose to not sync their bigger Project files from other system or the Cloud. this will keep the mobile only a one way sync into the cloud as mobile devices can't handle much of storage of work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No need to waste my cellular data

1 Show time/frames running as you edit a clip.
    2 Obviously more better video transitions.
    3 Ability to sync just the timeline file and NOT the videos.

(I’m in a place where I have no WiFi. I’m completely reliant on the iPads cellular data. I can Airdrop easily from all my camera devices to my iPad at no cost, so it only needs to look for the same file on all iOS devices, right?  THIS WOULD BE MY FAVORITE REQUEST PLEASE.)

Your app so far blows away the iMovie app. Thanks, Graham.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Support for Redmi (Xiaomi) Note 8 Pro

I have a Redmi (Xiaomi) Note 8 Pro mobile and I cannot download the application in PlayStore because it is not compatible, this will change sometime in the near future or what mobile devices are compatible. Thank you

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support Pixel 3a

I am teaching coming classes remotely in the fall, and having some rush would make this a lot easier! I teach cooking classes and have a lot of demos, it would be a lot more convenient if everything just uploaded to Rush instead of having to transfer it from the cloud to my computer to the cloud. My students thank you!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a way to export your entire project to either adobe cloud so you can open it up in premiere on a regular desktop

There needs to be a feature where you can open up rush files in premiere Pro on a desktop to do full on editing and effects etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Release for more Xiaomi Devices!

I'm working with new XIaomi devices and they're awesome! i think is possible to create wonderful works with a version of Premiere Rush for Redmi 9 Pro or other nre Xiamoi devices!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make Adobe Rush compatible with Huawei for better workflow

The Adobe Rush is not compatible with my Huawei. All the other apps I use on my mac are. How can it be intuitive when it's not compatible? Should work, kindly support for better workflow. How can you work across devices when it's not compatible?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support Sony Xperia 1 II and ultrawide hdr

Please add support for the Sony Xperia 1 II and the ultrawide hdr format.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support 4k 21:9 60fps. Most highend smartphones now exceed the rush in capabilities.

As the title says. Rush has limited use on high end phones.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have a video on the desk top version so why won't it automatically sync to the mobile version?

Any project in the desktop site should be automatically available in the mobile version.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base