Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it avaliable in samsung tab s7

the table has good specs and it is more that it need to run this app.
    my old samsung s8 plus have it.

thanks

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Samsung S7 and S7+ support

Both versions of this high-end tablet have, beside a very good screen and more than enough processor power, several extra's you need for video like a nice camera, enough memory, and support of very big flash and USB devices..... So I cannot think of any reason why this device should not be supported.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Rush available on Huawei Mate 20 Pro

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is one of the best all-round phones on the market for handling media. Tons of us using Adobe have them. Can you please look to make Rush available on this device?

It's by no means an old model and is still very much useable for workflow. Many Adobe apps work on the device, but not Rush. This creates a gap in the workflow between apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it work on tab S7 plus

Make it work on tab S7 plus

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please Add Note 20 Ultra Support

I just upgraded my Creative Cloud account and I'm very disappointed to see that Premiere Rush will not work on my Note 20 Ultra. Please make it compatible.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make available on all Android 9 and up phones at own risk

Instead of carefully testing on all devices before allowing a device to install, just let all users with an Android 9 or 10 phone install it with the warning that it may not work on their device.
    This way many people will be made happy and I am pretty sure it will work on a lot of now unsupported devices without issues, in particular if all on certain identical Snapdragon cpus.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better Editing screen layout for mobile

I would love to be able to edit my videos on my mobile as I work on the go, but the editing screen on mobile doesnt have the best proportions. Ive tried 3 different mobile models and they all look the same : the project area is too small. In terms of layout of the app on the mobile screen, the project should occupy most of the screen and the editing bar should be a lot smaller. It would be great to have a bigger & wider view of the final work. Is there any way I can manually adjust…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Support more Android phones.

Support more Android phones, please.

I've had 3 top of the line, flagship phones and not a single one of them supported Rush.

There's already a thread titled "Support all android 10 and android 11 phones" however this has been going on longer than the release of Android 10 or 11. Support needs to go back further than Android 10. I'm not getting what I pay for — I'm not just using the free Play Store version.

I need to cancel one of my CC plans for lack of value when I can do so without penalty. I am paying…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it available on pixel 5

I would like it to be available on pixel 5. I pay for creative cloud, why is it not available??

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Upload 4k files

When I capture a 4k video with my phone and I want to continue editing the protect in my pc. Is pretty hard to upload the video with the required time frame to it not cancel the upload... Could you implement a different upload system... Not divided by file.. Instead divide the file in parts and upload tyem or something like torrent to avoid the problem with low upload speed connections. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Note Ultra 20 is the phone for most creation, how come it is not compatible with rush??

Note Ultra 20 is the phone for most creation, how come it is not compatible with rush?? This is a must, and a reason I am committing to using Adobe creative cloud. This phone needs to be part of the adobe eco-system ASAP

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keeps randomly crashing while using rush on iPad Pro.... help!

Make it work. Frustrating I pay monthly for something that doesn’t work!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rush to work on xiaomi Mi 9T (redmi k20)

hey, this phone is perfectly capable for premiere rush. It has the snapdragon 730 processor. PLEASE bring support for this phone. I have been waiting for months.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hide video to just see timeline for phone

It is hard to move around the timeline quickly and would be easier if i had the option to hide the video so i have more room to work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why Adobe premiere rush isn't compatible with realme x2?

Realme x2 is a powerful phone with Snapdragon 730g processor and it has capability to support Adobe premiere rush app but in play store it isn't compatible. Pls fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. syncing videos created from phone app into desktop app

Most videos are recorded from a mobile device. PLEASE allow Rush projects to be started from a phone THEN continue editing from the desktop. In order to use both apps, I have to download phone videos to the computer in order to work in both mobile and desktop platforms :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rush & Photoshop Camara support for the Pixel 4a & Pixel 5

Hello, when can we expect Rush & Photoshop Camara support for the Pixel 4a & Pixel 5?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. support for asus zenfone 7 pro

Please add support for this phone :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Restore Pocophone F2 pro support

Poco F2 pro was supported in 2020 may.

But not anymore in 2020 november ! ???

A lot a mobile video trainer advice trainees to buy Poco F2 pro because of its good Filmic pro and Adobe Rush compatibilty.

And now what should they do with their Poco F2 device ?

Planting nails ?

So please restore Poco F2 pro compatibility ASAP !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base