Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why are some android devices and not others

Hi adobe

I was very disappointed to learn that adobe rush is only available for a very small select number of devices, I did not see the likes of LG, Motorola. I myself have a Asus ROG 2, I can comfortably say my device has more power than nearly all, if not all of the devices you support, so it's not as if its a case that my phone does not have the minimum requirements to run the app, I'm sure there are many people who are also disappointed to learn their high powered device is not supported, please just…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Работа в горизонтальном положении

Когда телефон держишь в горизонтальном положении, двумя руками, удобно оставлять строку возможности редактирования

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not Working

I edited a quick clip and synced it to my computer and paid for the upgrade and its no where to be found please fix ASAP as that is the main feature you promote

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free cloud service for premiere rush projects that are being worked on

Premiere rush has their cloud service for it with the full version, but they should add a free cloud service that uses Adobe Creative Cloud for premiere rush free projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support For Oppo A72

Please Add Oppo A72 device, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support For All Devices

I Can't Use Adobe Rush Because I Don't Have Android 9 But I Have Android 10 Please Add The New Versions / Smartphones That Are Coming Out, Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add to Rush to App Galery

It would be awesome to get full premium Functionality on Huawei App Gallery. Love the App but couldnt pay without Google on a P40 Pro. Or is there an Alternative?
    Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rush 👎👎👎 really bad video editor

Really bad experience and frustration working with this software, terrible editing - I don’t understand why Adobe having so many products cannot unify the use of tools... sorry but if you want to keep your cool and have a good day - I do not recommend this software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Simple guidelines are missing. Each program has different ways of doing simple things, like save, export etc. Please be consistent.

Simple guidelines are missing. Each program has different ways of doing simple things, like save, export etc. Please be consistent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Syncing

1. Creative cloud not updating/loading on my Windows.

2. So I open Rush directly, I can see my work/videos, but no image and audio when I try to play back.

It’s fine on IPad, but not on Windows, this has been on for a while now.

1. On Windows it says No Syncing but it shows Syncing on my iPad
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cant seamlessly get my compositions in my phone

I thought the cloud would.be faster and seamless. I dont seem to have my files worked on my computer readily available on my phone tonpost on mobile devices.... very annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We can see if Red Bull will help us do some cool stunts

We should see if Apple will let us go on their tik tok page and support them then see if a famous person will be in our videos like Jason Derulo or summer ray or ninja or me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cross platform editing etc...

I’m sure this was probably said. But it would be sick if you could make it possible to open a project on another device. i.e. iPhone to IPad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip

It would be great if support for the new samsung Z flip phones could be added!

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please make P Rush available for Android tablets.

Premiere Rush works great on Note 10+ phone, would love to have it on Android tablet. Is this in the works by any chance?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. This app crashes like crazy!

Every time I try to export video this app crashes. I thought Adobe made quality software. This app is total ****. If I can ever get my video exported I will be deleting the app from all of my devices and closing my account. It is not worth the subscription fee at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add support for the Galaxy Tab S4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has the same exact processor and amount of RAM as the two year old Galaxy S8+. I don't really see why the Tab S4 is not supported.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

19. Support for Oppo Reno Z

Add support for the Oppo Reno Z, mine is currently running Android 10 (came with Android 9 originally)
    Mine has 4GB (can come in (4/6/8GB ram)
    Phone has roughly the same power as the S8

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiple Features on Media Sync Across

Hi team,
    I would like to request you to kindly provide an option to users on Mobile devices to choose to not sync their bigger Project files from other system or the Cloud. this will keep the mobile only a one way sync into the cloud as mobile devices can't handle much of storage of work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base