Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time to sync

A timer or progress bar too tell me how long it will take to sync across the devices I am working with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Adobe Rush compatible with Huawei for better workflow

The Adobe Rush is not compatible with my Huawei. All the other apps I use on my mac are. How can it be intuitive when it's not compatible? Should work, kindly support for better workflow. How can you work across devices when it's not compatible?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make available on Huawei device

Any idea when Adobe Rush will be available for Huawei mobile phones? I'd really rather not have to buy an app from another company when I already have an Adobe account but as Clip is no longer available either it doesn't look like i have much choice - very disappointing that it is available on only a few android devices especially as Clip has been removed too.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. support for asus zenfone 7 pro

Please add support for this phone :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support for huawei p30 pro thanks

Can you start to support Huawei P30 pro? Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add support for the Samsung galaxy s10 lite

Hello Adobe-team! Just tried to install but figured out, that it is not supported. Please add support for the Samsung galaxy s10 lite, great

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make available on all Android 9 and up phones at own risk

Instead of carefully testing on all devices before allowing a device to install, just let all users with an Android 9 or 10 phone install it with the warning that it may not work on their device.
    This way many people will be made happy and I am pretty sure it will work on a lot of now unsupported devices without issues, in particular if all on certain identical Snapdragon cpus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Better Editing screen layout for mobile

I would love to be able to edit my videos on my mobile as I work on the go, but the editing screen on mobile doesnt have the best proportions. Ive tried 3 different mobile models and they all look the same : the project area is too small. In terms of layout of the app on the mobile screen, the project should occupy most of the screen and the editing bar should be a lot smaller. It would be great to have a bigger & wider view of the final work. Is there any way I can manually adjust…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add support for Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

Exporter a render or save a project to a cloud drive.

Honestly. Why wasn't this done already.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Upload 4k files

When I capture a 4k video with my phone and I want to continue editing the protect in my pc. Is pretty hard to upload the video with the required time frame to it not cancel the upload... Could you implement a different upload system... Not divided by file.. Instead divide the file in parts and upload tyem or something like torrent to avoid the problem with low upload speed connections. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hide video to just see timeline for phone

It is hard to move around the timeline quickly and would be easier if i had the option to hide the video so i have more room to work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support Mi9T and Redmi K20

You support Xiaomi devices: Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro.
    Though I have a newer, more powerful device in this range (Mi9T/RedmiK20 -- a very popular phone) that is not supported.

This is either for a very silly reason or just lazy updating.

Why make such a great app, just to exclude so many people from using it?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why Adobe premiere rush isn't compatible with realme x2?

Realme x2 is a powerful phone with Snapdragon 730g processor and it has capability to support Adobe premiere rush app but in play store it isn't compatible. Pls fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. syncing videos created from phone app into desktop app

Most videos are recorded from a mobile device. PLEASE allow Rush projects to be started from a phone THEN continue editing from the desktop. In order to use both apps, I have to download phone videos to the computer in order to work in both mobile and desktop platforms :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We want Adobe rush app on realme devices

Your App is best but Put An better Options of Cropping video

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No need to waste my cellular data

1 Show time/frames running as you edit a clip.
    2 Obviously more better video transitions.
    3 Ability to sync just the timeline file and NOT the videos.
    (I’m in a place where I have no WiFi. I’m completely reliant on the iPads cellular data. I can Airdrop easily from all my camera devices to my iPad at no cost, so it only needs to look for the same file on all iOS devices, right? THIS WOULD BE MY FAVORITE REQUEST PLEASE.)
    Your app so far blows away the iMovie app. Thanks, Graham.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add support for LG v30 and 30+

Please add support for LGv30 because now it runs over android 9(pie) since I love the app! For its great features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Idk just make it that it doesn’t crash my iPad

My iPad crashes frequently using this and I can’t render the video even on lower settings

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base