Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Andoid

Please add support for Android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. syncing between phone and computer sucks

takes for ever to populate sync data... need a way to refresh sync.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I thought it could be synchronized

I started on phone, just imported videos. Then editing on ipad unttil export. Now I thought it could appears in phone in the same state like it is edited in tablet, but it is not. Why it is not synchronized? It is just 10kb data about where was cuted, where was set faster speed, but the same data, the same footages in both devices. It should synchronize - or if it is like this, where I make mistake? In phone i have it still like in begining. I am on wifi and also cellular I allowed. I have free neverending…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support more Android phones.

Support more Android phones, please.

I've had 3 top of the line, flagship phones and not a single one of them supported Rush.

There's already a thread titled "Support all android 10 and android 11 phones" however this has been going on longer than the release of Android 10 or 11. Support needs to go back further than Android 10. I'm not getting what I pay for — I'm not just using the free Play Store version.

I need to cancel one of my CC plans for lack of value when I can do so without penalty. I am paying…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Using on the iPad i would like to be able to save on OneDrive

It would be nice to save the finishen projekt on OneDrive or iCloud drive

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add full screen compatibility with more ipads!!!!!

Add full screen compatibility with more ipads!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support Sony Xperia 1 II

Please add support for the Sony Xperia 1 II and the ultrawide hdr format.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Note Ultra 20 is the phone for most creation, how come it is not compatible with rush??

Note Ultra 20 is the phone for most creation, how come it is not compatible with rush?? This is a must, and a reason I am committing to using Adobe creative cloud. This phone needs to be part of the adobe eco-system ASAP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Retornar dinheiro da assinatura

Olá , foi feita uma assinatura por erro no meu celular gostaria de pedir reembolso

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Restore Pocophone F2 pro support

Poco F2 pro was supported in 2020 may.

But not anymore in 2020 november ! ???

A lot a mobile video trainer advice trainees to buy Poco F2 pro because of its good Filmic pro and Adobe Rush compatibilty.

And now what should they do with their Poco F2 device ?

Planting nails ?

So please restore Poco F2 pro compatibility ASAP !

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sincronize

Not sincronize MAC/iPhone

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It keeps turning off

I used regularly in my Galaxy Note 10 or my S10 Galaxy. It started turning off and I can't use it anymore. I can't open or edit my projects. I've uninstalled twice and it keeps happening

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Rush available on Huawei Mate 20 Pro

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is one of the best all-round phones on the market for handling media. Tons of us using Adobe have them. Can you please look to make Rush available on this device?

It's by no means an old model and is still very much useable for workflow. Many Adobe apps work on the device, but not Rush. This creates a gap in the workflow between apps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support Galaxy a20

I have a Samsung Galaxy A20 and my school bought adobe products for us and rush is one and we were told to find a way to use it to submit videos for class, and I was going to use this app for it since it seems the best fitting in the plan but its not compatible with my device sadly so adding this for Galaxy a20 would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop it from continually crashing.

Rush continually crashes on my iPhone 12 Pro. I have a 19 minute video with 6 segments and simple dissolves. All I want to do is add a d voice over to the beginning. It started to work... then crashed. Again and again and again....

Rush is worthless.... good grief.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trying the free program which is limited to 3 exports. Deceiving when it won't connect to any.

If the program is limited to 3 real uses to see if you like using it, why is it not working correctly to connect to YouTube? I connected one acct which was the wrong one and can't delete it. When trying to add another gmail account, it tells me that the browser is not secure try later. How is that? I just connected on the same browser with the first account. Makes no sense.

I then attempted to access my project on another device UNSUCCESSFULLY because on the free trial you are limited to just one device which after hours…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add more supported devices on android

Hi, i just want you to know that i have tried many ways to launch this cool app, i aggree this app is so incredible but the problem here its only support some devices and i've seen many user complained this because of non supported devices that they have
    I'm using redmi note 8 right now and it doesnt support it but redmi note 7/7pro does.
    I represent all user that disappointed because of this issue, "Would you add supported devices for us?, We've been waiting for too long"

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base