Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bei den Texten

Bei den Texten könnte Mann noch hinzufügen dass man auf eine Stelle am Bild tippt und auf dieses Objekt im Bild wird der Text getreckt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. App has so many errors with creating and syncing projects

I've had to uninstall and reinstall the app to get it to function multiple times today. And even though I followed all the sinking protocols, it's still continuously gives me errors, won't sync to my desktop, and is extremely cumbersome and time-wasting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Most Effective Money Rituals To Get Rich in South Africa +27735257866 USA UK Canada Lesotho Zambia Zimbabwe UAE Botswana Swaziland Namibia

Money spells to help you get or win a large sum of money so that you have all the money you have always dreamed to have. Money muti to help you with money problems towards a life filled with money and financial success. If you are not doing well financially get money spells that will enhance your money making abilities and money attraction capabilities. You will start experiencing coincidences that result in you coming into contract with various opportunities to make money. After using one of my powerful money spells you will never have to go another day with money…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save As

No "Save As". You can not save until you finish your protect and this can take several days and in turn means keeping your computer on or loosing your efforts. Premier Rush is a learning platform for Premier Pro so learning how to edit projects can take more time so being able to save your work to go back to is a vital element that is lacking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Optimize for big projects and syncing

I'm working with many projects that have 100-300 video clips per project. But importing a hundred of video to Rush caused laggy and problems on syncing across devices. It takes long time to sync and slow when working with an hour-timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. keyboard shortcut in Android device

I do a simple edit using Premier Rush before editing using Premier Pro. I want to use Samsung Dex for this, but Premier Rush in Samsung OS does not support shortcuts properly. (For example, if you press the space bar, the Home button is pressed, not the Play button.)
    I know that you developed Premier Rush to make a short video. But I want you know that customers is who use Samsung Dex or Bluetooth keyboard in Android device like me.
    Please update the function as soon as possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give the option not to use cloud storage

I'm using Premiere Rush and it shows that I am not synced with the cloud because that's a premium (paid) option, but if I'm not connected to the Internet, it tells me that my project can't be saved. What is the point of having a desktop app if I have to be connected to the Internet to use it. I am having problems exporting my videos to YouTube, as well as to my computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve Premiere Rush iOS voiceover file stability

Because of this issue https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/44958697-improve-media-storage-stability-in-rush-for-ios I edit with sync turned off on my iPhone. When I am back on wifi, I turn sync on.

I've noticed multiple times now that when I record voiceovers on Rush for iOS, duplicate the project to create an alternate version (eg one horizontal, one vertical), and then turn sync back on while on wifi, often times some or all of the voiceover files that were there and working fine on the iPhone prior to turning sync on will mysteriously vanish. Rush for iOS tells me it is fully synced, but on Rush for macOS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better ability to track/locate/fix proxy files and proxy file errors

I have been getting a lot of proxy generation errors in Creative Cloud, especially for larger video files. The files are present on the timeline on my desktop, but the proxies are either not available in the "find and connect" option for mobile (iphone and ipad)., or they show up as octet files in the creative cloud folder on the web, but then do not show up as a loadable option in the app -- what even are octet files? This took me a very long time to track down and figure out, and what I ended up doing was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for Co-Editors on Premiere Rush Videos

Click an option to share the video with co-editors like web-based Cloud products allow you to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. synchronization problems

Larger projects require a lot of time for synchronization despite a fast internet connection or are not completely synchronized. A review would be useful here. In addition, it would be helpful if you could see the progress of the synchronization with the cloud for the individual projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix restore purchase

I purchased a yearly subscription which expires in July but changed my Apple ID email. Now I can’t restore the purchase with my apple account although it’s still included in my subscriptions. How do I get my premium back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not showing video

Not showing video showing blank screen how can I edit video plss fix now
    some times my fav app
    Plss fix now

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ❤️🌷 Spell To FIND TRUE LOVE ❤️🌷 IN DURBAN CALL +27782830887 Attract True Love With No Tools In Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, Iceland And Ne

Love spells to increase love Increase the love between you & your lover using these powerful love spells to increase love. +27782830887 Make your lover care more about you using love spells to increase their affection for you. Increase the passion, understanding, passion, desire & intimacy between you & your lover. Induce your lover to stop neglecting you or not committing to your relationship in the long term using love spells to increase love. Intimacy problems love spells

A relationship needs intimacy. Regardless of whether it's a physical intimacy or an emotional intimacy. You cannot have physical intimacy without the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in vereeniging,vanderbijlpark,sebokeng,sharpville,arconpark,three river,orange farm

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in kwazulu natal,durban,durban north,empangeni,pinetown,newcastle,westville,buttersworth,chat

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base