Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change Aspect Ratio Without Cropping

Hi! I really want to be able to play videos recorded in 19.5:9 (I use a Pixel 5) on other devices that only support 16:9, or on a different app like Instagram that only allows 4:3. However, I don't want crop out any part of the video. I'd love to be able to add black bars (or a blurred out version of the video) to both sides of the video and change it to whatever aspect ratio I need. I have an app that does this for images (I've added photos below for an example). This app also allows me…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Aspect Ratio Without Cropping

Hi! I really want to be able to play videos recorded in 19.5:9 (I use a Pixel 5) on other devices that only support 16:9, or on a different app like Instagram that only allows 4:3. However, I don't want crop out any part of the video. I'd love to be able to add black bars (or a blurred out version of the video) to both sides of the video and change it to whatever aspect ratio I need. I have an app that does this for images (I've added photos below for an example). This app also allows me…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OnePlus 9 Pro Support

Please support the OnePlus 9 Pro on Android. Footage plays jerky, looks like the frames aren't played in quite the right order. Same footage edits on the iPad version fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premier Rush support for Samsung S21 5g please. ASAP

Premier Rush support for Samsung S21 ultra 5g please. ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please provide support for Oneplus Nord

I want to edit videos like a pro and I found Adobe Premiere Rush to be the best of all. Want to use it please give support for Oneplus Nord as well

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hallow acess to Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ to adobe rush

hallow acess to Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ to adobe rush

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rush does not work on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus for 3 (three) months

Rush does not work on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus for 3 (three) months. I pay for my Creative Cloud account, I have a high-end mobile phone and when I open the Rush it crashes. I repeat, everything is worth less Rush and 3 months ago, and worst of all, if I don't pay, they claim me every day, and I pay my bill every day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let Me Look At It please

bo@bo-brymer.com

Explain how iTunes royalties are extorted by my posts?

Data Pairing is online so there are no laws in cyberspace.
    If so, ask Android users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Its no longer working on any of my Windows 10 computer.

I only get a spinning blue on my projects page. I have attempted all trouble shooting ideas on the group. nothing has worked. I don't want to start looking for another program. So frustrated, I was just thinking of adding t he Pro but don't want to be stuck to my Iphone

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It keeps crashing on my Samsung Note 10 Plus

As soon as I open the app, it will close in less than 2 seconds.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problems with Adobe Premiere Rush for Samsung

I've used Adobe Premiere Rush for Samsung for almost a year, but since the end of April, I couldn't use it in my Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10. The app crashes and closes after a few minutes. I've tried to solve this problem with the support but they said that my subscription only gives the benefit of the desktop version, even tough I have proved that I'm allowed to use both version, desktop and mobile, as shown in my Adobe Account Page, and confirmed with Adobe itself. The solution I received was to cancel my subscription and make another…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please Add Note 20 Ultra Support

I just upgraded my Creative Cloud account and I'm very disappointed to see that Premiere Rush will not work on my Note 20 Ultra. Please make it compatible.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make adobe premiere rush availaible in all xiaomi device plz

make adobe premiere rush availaible in all xiaomi device plz

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base