Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clean temporary media

I have deleted the project and videos of this project from my Photos but the app still weighs 12 GB... We want to clean old files.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stretched proportional

can you add an option where if I had a 4:3 video it would make me stretch it to 16:9? THANKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import before current clip as well as after

Currently, we can only import video after the highlighted clip. Often, I want to insert before (like at the beginning!) and am unable to do so but have to, subsequently, move the first clip to after that I've just added.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show more information on the Import screens

It would be extremely useful to be able to see the date and size of videos we are importing. Currently there is very little information to even know if they are from the right date!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve the SD card import procedure

Most video editors recognise SD cards and other connected media as a special case and go straight to an import media routine, rather than work as a simple file explorer, requiring you to physically move through the file structure to get to the photos and videos. Also to be able to recognise new images and photos rather than having to go past already imported files to get to the new stuff is tedious and time wasting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bins or Folders in the Project Panel

Ability to add bins or folders within project to keep media and sequences organized

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it import media from Creative Cloud successfully!

Currently I’ve put some media in the Creative Cloud so it can be shared between Mac OSX and iOS versions. It fails to import media from Creative Cloud!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Attempting to browse OneDrive directory for footage seems to force Rush CC to attempt to download everything

Premiere Rush CC should respect the Windows 10 placeholder system, and not try to download my 50GB OneDrive cloud picture/video folder when I'm browsing for footage to import.

This seems to occur both when I browse via the Cloud--> OneDrive menu as well as via the local disk/users/[username]/onedrive option.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it not suck or frustrating?

What a nightmare this has been. DELETE

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don’t add titles??? And NOT USER FRIENDLY

I can’t edit the word TITLE off anything...sucks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sort files by date modified on new project screen

When I choose a folder on the import (create new project) screen, they are ordered alphabetically, which is not very helpful. Please allow sorting by date modified.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i cant find my autosave files

I couldn't find my autosave files and in adobe rush I cant open my project

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for import directly from Filmic Pro for iPhone

It would be great to see more flexibility to connect other apps (like filmic pro or the moment app) so clips can be imported directly without having first to upload to a supported service like Dropbox. Off of WiFi, it's impossible to upload clips shot in filmic log, filmic extreme bitrate, 4k resolution to a cloud service. Saving to the camera roll from 3rd party apps compress the files and cause issues with variable frame rate.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Every time I shut off auto focus, it default back to ‘on’ the next time I shoot a clip.

Auto focus keeps defaulting to the ‘on’ position after I finish a clip. There should be a way to keep settings in the manual position

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Rush into "Open in..." Menu

Possibility to add video files to Rush projects through "Share->Open in..." menu

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add support for NAS/local network shares to load media from

In my situation, I'd load media to a QNAP on a wireless network, then use iPads to mark up clips, then send to hardwired edit stations for the work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Select All Button for importing Video Clips

While starting a new project and selecting video clips from a folder, a SELECT ALL button would be great.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Select All Button for importing Video Clips

While starting a new project and selecting video clips from a folder, a SELECT ALL button would be great.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base