Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Media import accross all plateforms

I have run into an issue where the desktop app will recognize mts files but the same file on my Samsung Note 9 will not be recognized. What is most perplexing is that I can import the mts file on the desktop, edit it and add the project to my cloud shared media. Then the mobile app will show those files and play them but if I go to create a new sequence using the same files used in the above mentioned desktop project. The files will simply not be show. I can recreate this issue over and over again.…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Karta SD i pendrive

Chciałbym żeby program umożliwiał zapisywanie/pobieranie z karty SD włożonej do telefonu oraz np. pendrive'a wpietego w USB C telefonu

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Folder explorer

Folder should be included rather than having to scroll through all videos/photos just to find one thing.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Use Apple Watch to view and control recording on device.

I would love to be able to use my Apple Watch to control and capture video just like it can on the standard photo app on iPhone. I would love to see this in Lightroom cc as well!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Set Still Image duration on import

It would be great to be able to set the duration for stills on import.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fuji MOV files can't be importet on Android

Cannot import Fuji X-T2 ".MOV" video files on Android (Galaxy S8+).
    If imported into Rush on a Windows PC they will sync and play niceley. Import on the Device shows an error.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort device folders and add text to thumbs on Android

Device folders are not sorted and videos only have thumbnails.
    There's no way to know what clip you add unless you recognize the thumbnail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Split your clip option not available for just one video

Split your clip(scissors) option disabled and not available for just one clip. It works for my other 2 clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Is it possible to add mov from Nikon's dslr ?

I want to work on my videos from Nikon d500

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recognize external storage

Allow Rush to recognize external storage (Lightning - miniSD adapters).

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 fps video from iPhone

I had this big surprise yesterday, while shooting from my iPhone.

I knew the disk space was running low.
    I was expecting for it to fail at any moment, even Lightroom had been warning me.

So, I only did 4s shots.

And I didn't mind when I saw it was "shaky", jumping from one image to the other (I thought "dying phone now, the live view sucks to save resources").

And then, at one moment I notice that instead of writing 30fps down there, I was shooting at 3 fps.

5 shots lost.

First I was very frustrated, set again…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. .Mov file imports as audio only

I tried to import a large .mov file (2.5GB), and it imported as only audio. Other .mov files imported as both visual and audio.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Terrible 1-minute tutorial!

All the controls and options disappear when you open an actual palette to try to work. Bad software! Make things self-evident. We are all not videographers!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rename clips and create bins

I’d like to be able to rename clips and create bins to organize my clips. This would help an lot with media organization

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This is ridiculous! I’ve spent HOURS trying to share a video!!

The guy who recommended this app must have been paid!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How do i fix pixilated files? It seems as rush cc corrupts some files withing the sequence, how do i fix this?? It happens every single time

How do i fix pixilated files?
    It seems as rush cc corrupts some files within the sequence in playback, how do i fix this?? It happens every single time!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base