Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it stop crashing on my IPhone 11 please.

It has crashed twice already. All I was trying to do is delete a project. Y’all can’t charge if you can’t make it work correctly.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow Apple Pro Res Proxy media or DNxHD LB media to easily be imported to Adobe RUSH

It would be awesome if Adobe will allow filmmakers and video content creators alike to edit PROXY media in Adobe RUSH easily. Since Adobe Premiere or AVID isn't available on an iPad Pro, I would like to flexibility to edit my film /video professional content with more flexibility while working out of my studio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hangs on the iPad app

When opening the app on iPad app it hangs and doesn’t show projects. I have let it run for ten minutes and nothing shows. The page just attempts to sync.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Importing a scale model of the edit in desktop app

Hi! I love the importing method of Rush with numbers over each shot that becomes sort of storyboard in the bottom of the importing screen. I would love to add three options more for making this process a kind of "scale model" for the editing.
    1. Importing many instances of the same shot with different in/out, adding a new number in the import selection. Maybe adding a new instance with the command key.
    2. Displace the audio layers freely
    3. Add compatibility for mor codecs or formats, at least the ones that premiere pro is capable to use.

You are…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Importing a scale model of the edit in desktop app

Hi! I love the importing method of Rush with numbers over each shot that becomes sort of storyboard in the bottom of the importing screen. I would love to add three options more for making this process a kind of "scale model" for the editing.
    1. Importing many instances of the same shot with different in/out, adding a new number in the import selection. Maybe adding a new instance with the command key.
    2. Displace the audio layers freely
    3. Add compatibility for mor codecs or formats, at least the ones that premiere pro is capable to use.

You are…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Web browser to import audio and graphics to media browser

I`d like an internal web browser so I can easily import music to media browser from Epidemic Sound etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow customization of sorting in Media Files

It would be great to be able to sort your files by a number of options instead of the default file name alphabetical A-Z. Sometimes I'll download media and will want to get it from my downloads, but it'll be hard to search for them because I have a lot of downloads.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Notification for already marked clips in the thumbnail overview, so it is clear which ones have been precut.

Please add a notification for already marked clips in the thumbnail overview, so it is clear which ones have been logged/precut.

At this point, it is not possible to distinguish clips that have markers, and clips that don't.

Thank you,
    Thomas

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can’t upload my dji drone Video which is mp4 :(

This really should not be a problem

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Missing files - find and repath

For missing media files on iPhone, there should be a bulk way to repath the missing files. I would love if the process was automated. Pathing one at a time is very cumbersome.

I still do not know how the file paths were broken as I did not move or delete any of the original files. All of the media files disappeared happened after my mobile app crashed.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Video Overdubbing capability

I would like to be able to capture video while listening to and watching the existing project, overdubbing new video tracks onto the existing ones.

Musicians could use this to make overdub videos collaboratively or in one-man-band fashion. There is an iOS app named acapella that does something like this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Note 10

There's no way to change the frame rate from 30fps to anything else in any resolution when using pro mode on the galaxy note 10

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fotos als Sequenz importieren

Es wäre schön wenn man deine Fotos aus einer Timelaps wie bei Premiere pro einfach als Sequenz Importen könnte

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mute

Once 3 voice recording have been put on mute, it’s impossible to unmute any of them or to create another one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let me off load my audio and camera card directly in to rush. I want to edit from my camera to my Ipad

I want to be able to plug my card reader directly in to my IPad, then offload and edit my DSLR footage, and mix my Audio from a separate recorder- all off of my I pad. But right now I cannot offload any media unless it comes from my Adobe Cloud. This is pointless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display alias folders when adding media (desktop)

Premiere Rush does not currently display Mac aliases (shortcuts to folders, etc.) This means that I have to navigate to where the folder lives instead of being able to access media from a top-level alias. This is a frustrating waste of clicks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add 4/3 resolutions and 24 & 60 fps recording modes.

capturing videos with Rush - please add support for 4/3 resolutions and 24 & 60 fps modes. Samung Android devices have 77° FOV@ 4*3 resolutions only

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Good

Good

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop letting the phone sleep when uploading footage to Premiere Rush

I have footage that is 10 minutes to 2 hours on my phone, from interviews to business meetings. And as I’m trying to upload these video to Premiere Rush from my iPhone, it keeps making my phone sleep, stopping the upload completely. If I don’t keep tapping the screen every 20 seconds, the file never gets uploaded. Do you know how incredibly annoying and unusable this makes the app? It’s absolutely useless to me in this state. If CC is supposed to be online and cloud based, then it needs to work on all devices for a wireless workflow. It’s…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base