Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clip ingestion

I think the process of selecting media and getting the feeling you can directly start is incorrect and should be changed. Once the media is selected an you start with the edit it should be smooth and not bad playback because you need to receive the files to the server.
    Get it to edit smooth after selecting media!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to add .DV

I would consider moving across from iMovie to Rush, but Rush does not recognize .DV files (much of my iMovie catalog is in this format) ...this is a permanent barrier!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have an option to not automatically import to timeline

When creating a video with 10+ clips, it would be nice if they didn’t auto import. Same goes for importing audio

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Recognise Canon 4K MJPEG footage from 1D X

Recognise Canon 4K MJPEG footage from Canon 1D X (using rush on an ipad)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unlock menu bar items Cut and Paste

On the Menu there is Edit > Copy, Edit > Paste but they are greyed out. Sometimes you don't want to use the Duplicate button. If Copy and Paste actually worked, you could copy items from one Project to another. Otherwise this year alone, I will end up with over 500 video projects in one project because I have no way to share sequences across projects. Maybe I should just go back to iMovie.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The ability to connect the phone and the camera to record VIDEO clips via the program.

The ability to connect the phone and the camera to record VIDEO clips via the program.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "Info" Tab to see Date and Location just like Lightroom CC

Have an Info tab just like Lightroom CC to be able to see Location, Date and be able to edit the Date.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support for LaCie DJI Copilot on iOS, Please

In Rush on my iPad, I only see the Camera Roll as a source. Other apps (Files) can see my connected LaCie DJI Copilot drive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Camera Focus

Rush’s camera has a very big focusing issue. If you use the camera in 720p60 , it will focus every 2-3 seconds. Please fix the issue

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Let me off load my audio and camera card directly in to rush. I want to edit from my camera to my Ipad

I want to be able to plug my card reader directly in to my IPad, then offload and edit my DSLR footage, and mix my Audio from a separate recorder- all off of my I pad. But right now I cannot offload any media unless it comes from my Adobe Cloud. This is pointless.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base