Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On an iPad the possibility to export a video to a hard disk

On an iPad the possibility to export a video to a hard disk, Dropbox etc. So not only to social media. This is possible on a PC, but not on the iPad.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Screen Capture on PC/Mac

As an Adobe Solution to products like Tech Smith's Camtasia, incorporate into RUSH the ability to record your Screen UI and Audio for the purpose of tutorials and instructional video, etc. Having the ability to capture a quick tutorial and immediately post it to Social channels. I know there are work around's for this by capturing with other means and importing into RUSH and Premiere, but would like it to handle all aspects within Adobe video products.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Media import accross all plateforms

I have run into an issue where the desktop app will recognize mts files but the same file on my Samsung Note 9 will not be recognized. What is most perplexing is that I can import the mts file on the desktop, edit it and add the project to my cloud shared media. Then the mobile app will show those files and play them but if I go to create a new sequence using the same files used in the above mentioned desktop project. The files will simply not be show. I can recreate this issue over and over again.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Media Browser List View

So far so good... Rush looks like a nice, simple NLE.

Is there a way for the Media Browser to show in "List" view instead of thumbnail view?

The initial view is this way: it's a "file system" list of all volumes and network locations.

But once you drill down into folders, I can only see folders and files in thumbnail or "icon" mode and not in List View, or something like List View.

I'm on Mac OS 10.13.6.

Thanks!
    Matt

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Karta SD i pendrive

Chciałbym żeby program umożliwiał zapisywanie/pobieranie z karty SD włożonej do telefonu oraz np. pendrive'a wpietego w USB C telefonu

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Use Apple Watch to view and control recording on device.

I would love to be able to use my Apple Watch to control and capture video just like it can on the standard photo app on iPhone. I would love to see this in Lightroom cc as well!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sort device folders and add text to thumbs on Android

Device folders are not sorted and videos only have thumbnails.
    There's no way to know what clip you add unless you recognize the thumbnail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. sort and filter assets

Will there be more filters for assets... would be great to have more sort options.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve information on Project Assets panel

When you have your Project Assets window open (and can see the clip thumbnails) the active/selected clip on your timeline should make that Asset thumbnail become selected also. That way you can see exactly which clip you are using. As well, adding a mini-timeline below the Asset thumbnail with a highlighted section showing how much of the Asset clip is currently being used on the timeline would be helpful. Adding info and/or a short to edit functions, via a right-click on a timeline clip (as done in PP) would be nice. I like the simplified functionality of Rush, especially since…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please give us picture overlays

Either I don’t know how to do it yet or it just doesn’t have it, but please give us picture overlays because it would help out so much with editing. Other than that, this app is pretty cool.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. snapshot

Take a snaptshot
    i need a picture for thumbnails
    i use kinemaster for video snaps

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. scale images to fit the screen

i would like the images to be the same size and fit the screen

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Terrible 1-minute tutorial!

All the controls and options disappear when you open an actual palette to try to work. Bad software! Make things self-evident. We are all not videographers!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Save captured footage only to app

Like the app Vee does, keep captured video from app only in the app. saves my camera roll being littered with misc clips that I would need later to hunt down and delete.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base