Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't import PNG files, Rush only identifies video files

Windows 10, 16 Gb RAM, 1Tb hard drive.

I imported PNG files yesterday, but today the media browser can only find video files on my hard drive. I haven't changed any settings.
    Also, sometimes when I select the C: drive, the media browser won't scroll. Is this a common issue, and how do I fix it, I need to import still images.
    Thanks.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Media import accross all plateforms

I have run into an issue where the desktop app will recognize mts files but the same file on my Samsung Note 9 will not be recognized. What is most perplexing is that I can import the mts file on the desktop, edit it and add the project to my cloud shared media. Then the mobile app will show those files and play them but if I go to create a new sequence using the same files used in the above mentioned desktop project. The files will simply not be show. I can recreate this issue over and over again.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apple Music

I can see my Apple Music but it’s all grayed out and can’t add any tracks to the timeline. Why? Is it a rights issue?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Help me!

I can't see the video in the timeline. There's sound, but there's no picture, help!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. capture video from a DSLR on pc

Make it possible to capture video from a DSLR on pc as part of the voice over future to capture talking head explainers from any source of video input.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Folder explorer

Folder should be included rather than having to scroll through all videos/photos just to find one thing.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Application Crashes While Browsing Media

Desperate for a simple way of getting stills from procreate into Rush, I open them side by side and share the images from procreate. If rush is open to the media browser looking at my camera roll at the same time, the app crashes. Please add drag and drop functionality to media management. Right now the media mgmt is very desktop-like, and very stunted.To take advantage of the mobile experience, getting a still into the application should be an elegant, one step process.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Comment mettre une vidéo en. It esse plus rapide

Comment mettre une vidéo en rapide ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is it possible to add mov from Nikon's dslr ?

I want to work on my videos from Nikon d500

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Media Import from Sony cameras

I can't get AVCHD to import from Sony cameras this is a big problem as final cut pro x can very easily import from any camera without having to transcode them first. For an on the fly program, you need to import...on the fly.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Import Live photo video to sequence

The ability to import and use the video captured in the Live Photo on apple devices.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. .Mov file imports as audio only

I tried to import a large .mov file (2.5GB), and it imported as only audio. Other .mov files imported as both visual and audio.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rename clips and create bins

I’d like to be able to rename clips and create bins to organize my clips. This would help an lot with media organization

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Photos from photos library on Mac

Unable to get photos from "photos library" on IMAC. Add from phone and have it sync to computer projects.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This is ridiculous! I’ve spent HOURS trying to share a video!!

The guy who recommended this app must have been paid!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it import media from Creative Cloud successfully!

Currently I’ve put some media in the Creative Cloud so it can be shared between Mac OSX and iOS versions. It fails to import media from Creative Cloud!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Better navigation of files

Give us more navigation options (not just as preview, but also as list, as finder, treemap etc).
    Also, don't cut the file name in navigation, as ATM it's impossible to see sequence numbers when file name is long.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix media selection from camera roll

When selecting media from my camera roll the clips are not in the same order as they were shot in my camera roll... they are completely out of order making it extremely difficult to select clips in the correct order

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On an iPad the possibility to export a video to a hard disk

On an iPad the possibility to export a video to a hard disk, Dropbox etc. So not only to social media. This is possible on a PC, but not on the iPad.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base