Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter for project elements

Hi, I like to filter my used and unused project elements. Now its not easy to see which are in my sequence and which not.

Maybe more sort functions are helpful as well. Creation time of the footage for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Better autofocus / focus when in video shooting mode

Please improve the auto focus and manual focus when shooting video within the Rush mobile app. As I'm shooting it struggles to focus and constantly dips in and out of focus during the video. Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Delete the clip

Delete the clip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow access to Google photos

Allow direct access to Google Photos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Instagram-Benutzer können ihre vollgrößen-Profilbilder herunterladen

Instazoom ist eine Web-App, die https://instazoom.io/ es leicht macht, ein Instagram-Foto zu vergrößern. Sie können es verwenden, um Ihre Lieblings-Instagram-Fotos herunterzuladen, und speichern Sie sie für spätere Verwendung auf Ihrem Desktop. Der Service ist auch kostenlos und kann kostenlos heruntergeladen werden. Verwenden Sie zum Herunterladen Ihrer Instagram-Bilder ein Konto von Drittanbietern. InstaFolloser bietet auch einen Instazoom-Service, mit dem Sie Instagram-Fotos vergrößern können.

Wenn Sie eine größere Version eines Instagram-Profilbildes herunterladen möchten, können Sie die Qek-Adresse für Instagram-App verwenden. Diese App ist jedoch nicht auf iOS- oder Android-Geräten verfügbar. Sie können es über die Apps-Einstellungen herunterladen. Sie können auch eine Originalgröße…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. +27623068624( ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS

+27623068624 @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS
    @BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD SOLUTIONS IN Qatar +27623068624 ,Ssd chemicals in New York +27623068624 Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Ssd chemicals in Oman +27623068624,, Ssd chemicals in Dubai +27623068624, Ssd chemicals in Poland +27623068624, New Castle, Namibia, Botswana,Ssd chemicals in Mozambique +27623068624, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey,Ssd chemicals in Belgium +27623068624, Ssd chemicals in Saudi Arabia +27623068624,Ssd chemicals in Australia +27623068624, Ssd chemicals in Johannesburg +27623068624,Ssd chemicals in Zambia +27623068624,Ssd chemicals in Swaziland +27623068624, Ssd chemicals in Madagascar +27623068624, Ssd chemicals in Zimbabwe +27623068624, Lesotho, Uganda, Lebanon, Berhrain USA,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I like the app, but it´s useless for me if I can ´t export my videos in 60 FPS

I like very much the app, but it´s useless for me if I can’t export my videos to my device in 60 FPS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Free option to save our work on phone's memory

Wish we were able to save our work on our phones memory at least.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Saving edited work to our phone's memory

Wish we were able to save our work on our phones memory at least.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why is it making me sync for over 5 hours? This program sucks

Rush is so slow. Taking me 5-6 hours just to sync the video that the dude from India in customer service told me to delete then resync. Make a competent product aholes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Belgium,Denmark,Austria

ADD UP ON WHATSAPP/CALL: +27735257866 OR Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have access to the multiple cameras on a google pixel

Have the option to use other cameras on your phone instead of just the main camera on Android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Love Spells To Bring Back Lost Lover Immediately +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,France,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Austria,Belgium,Denmark,Norway

Love Spells Magic to help you understand your relationship problems, find your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of maamarazaq. Save your marriage from divorce & make your relationship stronger, fix trust issues & misunderstandings between two lovers and get back lost lover in just 48hrs. Love spells to reverse a breakup & save your relationship. Lost love spells to get your ex lost lover back permanently & bring back lost love. Heal relationship problems using love spells to increase love between two people. Love spells to banish intimacy & communication problems in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. camera roll appears empty

Hi, I just downloaded Rush on my iPhone 11, and the app doesn't see any media in my camera roll. One workaround is to move my videos into the "files" app and virtually drop them on my MacBook desktop. I can then import the files from there into the Adobe Rush app.

What happens next is that I can edit my video, but the only save/export only goes to camera roll and I get the error "could not export to camera roll. try again later". I tried exporting at different resolutions and that doesn't solve the problem.

It seems the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Media and selected

hello, i am adobe premiere pro user. I'm trying adobe rush on my phone. I think there are some shortcomings. I couldn't find Media(M). I also feel the lack of select-all (ctrl-a) or select-as-a-features. thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want to be able to duplicate the graphics Ive added to my video.

Ill add a lot of the same graphics to my video, would be nice to be able to click and duplicate the ones I already have instead of just having the option to delete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rush keeps crashing and losing my footage in the CC even though I don’t want to use CC and have all the footage still on my iPad.

There should be a way to properly turn of creative cloud other than the “turn off cellular’ option. I’m not a fan of using a cloud for storage on any platform and would rather rely on my own storage and drives. Corporations are untrustworthy and clouds are unreliable. Hence my current problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a working product

It is not able to clean the projects. Just gets stuck doing some something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add device storage other than dropbox

Just started shooting a video on my iphone which goes directly to photos. I open in rush and its only option is dropbox or creative cloud. I am going to have mega storage and want to use my portable HD.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base