Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. connect assets

Enable multiple assets to be connected instead of one by one. Its a real pain in the butt to have to go through 100 clips connecting each one one by one when moving to another machine to edit.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lenses switching

I desperately miss the ability to switch between the rear cameras - my Galaxy s20e uses default and wide camera lenses, unfortunately the wide one cannot be switched to. Please add this feature. Thx.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pesquisa de músicas

Poderia ter opção de pesquisa de músicas no dispositivo.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My videos don’t play

1/2 of my videos don’t play when uploaded, I have audio, but the video is frozen on the first frame (and if I export it is also frozen on the first frame)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Project Panel - Bins, List View, Keyboard Shortcut

Would love to see some additional organization options in the Project Panel:

1. a keyboard shortcut to toggle open / closed

2. the option to view as list, not only giant thumbnails

3. bins(!), so we can organize (and ideally manually sort) assets

Thanks! Really enjoying this app so far!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DOESN’T LET ME ADD MEDIA

it won't let me add videos to the project, it starts loading it says it’s done but then there is no new media

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please let me use my synology drive as a “cloud” location

I want to use my OWN secure file server instead of Adobe cloud or dropbox

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add pictures from download to project

Adding pictures from downloaded to project

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video layer

Hi, im the monthly paid user, i need to know how if i need to merger the 2 of video layer into 1 frame, just like gamers video, thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Define project fps and dimensions

Please add an option to set the project fps and dimensions at the moment of its creation.
    I know these infos come with the first clip added but I guess it would be easier to set them manually.
    Thank you by advance!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add GPX Files And Speed Gauge @ Premiere Rush

I need to add GPS data (*.gpx) on my mp4 files and add speed gauge, route map, and all data on the gps file. But I cannot do it using Premiere Rush. Currently I use two software Premiere Rush for editing video and the free software Garmin VIRB EDIT for adding GPX data and speed gauge. When the GPS features available on Premiere Rush or any other solution ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to hear narration while recording a new narration track

I imported some music from iTunes into the project. I recorded a narration track. Now I want to record a second narration track but when I do, I can’t hear the audio playing back from the first narration track! The speaker icon is grayed our. I’m on an iPhone 7.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Help me - always asking me to upgrade but I already paid

Please manage your company CTA on my page. Every other day asking me to upgrade,,, For a subscriber, You feel very annoying. I try not to text to your operator, in case they ask me ' you mean want to unsubscribe now?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The option to add folders in the Project Assets panel

There really needs to be an options to add folders in the project assets bin to organize footage better

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. “Media upload failed"

Every time I go into my video to edit it comes up with different notifications saying that “Media upload failed for ‘IMG_2019.mov’.” For about 20 different videos so 20 different notifications about the same videos every time.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a auto reframe option or being able to change the image or video position.

As working with vertical videos I think that a good option might be adding a function to help you follow a person or an object, instead of moving frame by frame or missing other parts from the video. I know you can use the function auto reframe in premiere pro but if you want to be as productive as possible this option in premiere rush may help a lot.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base