Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Backed Up, Archive, Transfer and restore data

With Lightroom you can backup, more and restore the catalog metadata locally, storing the video metadata as an object in lightroom would be great or as files on disk.

The key factor is that this should not cloud based, so that a user can manage there projects when they have a lot done and they want to archive, and then bring back years later.

This could easily be done by having the project as a folder, and assets within that, or as an object and links in a lightroom catalog.

( the video could be pure meta data in lightroom…

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use a standardized file system, preferably the OS, and that can be navigated with standard keys, but at least not a completely different one

Use a standardized file system, preferably the OS, and that can be navigated with standard key commands, but at least not a completely different one, even different from other CC apps

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enabled Audio Notification for Voiceover Recording

I recently had an experience in which I recorded a voiceover in Ru, not realizing that existing audio was playing during recording. It took me a while to realize my mistake.

I think it would be helpful if there was some sort of warning or notification about other enabled audio tracks when VO recording starts.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Folder titles cut off at period

On the desktop app, folder names are cut off at any period, so if I have a folder with today's date like 01.16.19, it cuts off at the first and just shows up as 01 in Rush.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Geo tag/GPS support

Rush’s recording feature seems to not support Geo tag/GPS.
    Geo location information is very useful to create works.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It won’t import slomo videos from iPhone? Are you kidding me right now?

How can you import slomotion videos captured on the iPhone? Seems like a basic requirement if it’s an app made for mobile editing...?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Rush into "Open in..." Menu

Possibility to add video files to Rush projects through "Share->Open in..." menu

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How do I save to my phone! I don't see my project in the creative cloud, or see how to save it to my camera roll! I really wanna move

I don't see a way to save to my camera roll or to the crave cloud! I really just want to move to spark post to add elements now that I have edited the video. Looks like I'm going to have to use iMovie 😪

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Select All Button for importing Video Clips

While starting a new project and selecting video clips from a folder, a SELECT ALL button would be great.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show more information on the Import screens

It would be extremely useful to be able to see the date and size of videos we are importing. Currently there is very little information to even know if they are from the right date!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ISO Presets

When one sets an ISO slider and exits the app or turns the phone the ISO changes from what one set it to. It would be nice if the user could have a preset so that the ISO does not change from what the user set it to originally.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i cant find my autosave files

I couldn't find my autosave files and in adobe rush I cant open my project

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Read a clip right

When loading in video clips from my iPhone, the Foote age is not right. It’s like it read the longer clip it came from and loaded a different section of that clip instead. Even though I made a new clip (with my phone) from the larger video. Why can’t it read the 10 second clip correctly. I think we need that fixed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Locked white balance/exposure resets when I press the home button iOS

When I lock the exposure and white balance in the Rush CC camera, the settings seem to be preserved for the most part when I lock my iPhone, and sometimes when I multitask between apps. But if I go home and then tap the Rush CC icon again, the Exposure lock is gone and my white balance (although locked) resets to whatever the camera is pointed at. Can these settings always be preserved as long as the app is open? That would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Camera widget/stand alone access

Can a camera widget be added to go directly to Rush's camera without going through the add project process. Also, stand alone access to the camera to from the startup screen would be nice too. Would save a step, allows us to capture better quality video than our devices camera settings and we can create the project after the face. Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. VOB support

Can we please have VOB support?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add support for NAS/local network shares to load media from

In my situation, I'd load media to a QNAP on a wireless network, then use iPads to mark up clips, then send to hardwired edit stations for the work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shared albums

It would be nice if we could import media from shared albums

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base