Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rush constantly stops saving. Needs a save button and more

Rush on a regular basis stops synching and forces me to continue to work and if i close i often lose progress even though the program tells me to quit to save. But when I quit, every single time it stops working. There shouldnt be a synch function for computer based versions of this app. If the files are stored locally theyres zero reason to have it synch from a cloud. This is **** programming. After Effects and Premier pro literally work way more smooth. And thats silly considering this is a stripped down video app.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I like the app, but it´s useless for me if I can ´t export my videos in 60 FPS

I like very much the app, but it´s useless for me if I can’t export my videos to my device in 60 FPS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Media and selected

hello, i am adobe premiere pro user. I'm trying adobe rush on my phone. I think there are some shortcomings. I couldn't find Media(M). I also feel the lack of select-all (ctrl-a) or select-as-a-features. thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dear adobe team, please add a feature of green screen and chroma key , it will be helpful to me Thank you 😄😄😄

Dear adobe team, please add a feature of green screen and chroma key , it will be helpful to me Thank you 😄😄😄

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Save favourite sound effects

It would make it much more efficient if we could easily access certain elements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. USA,UK,+(all countries)call +27634599132 to get Court spell to win court cases and Judges to be on your side.

USA,UK,+(all countries)call +27634599132 to get Court spell to win court cases and Judges to be on your side.
    Priest Mandela helps you with the quick best-Win Court Cases-Protection Spells Call+27634599132 Court Case Spells To Win A Legal Court Case. Spells For Justice By Traditional Healer Mama Nadia. Voodoo Court Spells For Guaranteed Success In Short time. Traditional Healer For Short Spells Freezer Box, Short Box Candle Spell, Hoodoo Spells Court Case, Legal Spells, Wiccan Spells Justice & Legal Matters For Short Spells Voodoo Short Spells Call +27634599132 That Work Fast +27634599132 Influence The Judge & Jury In Your Favor &…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On whatsapp{{{ +27634599132 }}}to bring back your lost lovers in 12hurs for all countries ,Eg in U.S.A-U.K-S.Africa-Dubai-Malta

On whatsapp{{{ +27634599132 }}}to bring back your lost lovers in 12hurs for all countries ,Eg in U.S.A-U.K-S.Africa-Dubai-Malta ,Spain,and Worldwide
    Latvia,USA,UK,Spain,Canada,Wales. etc I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birth. I get indications in mind and senses about things and people.+27634599132 I am perfect in clairvoyant, psychic, divination readings basically based on African native Arabic form of Numerology spell casting; I have an intense command over spiritual healing, spells and its removals. I can read minds of anyone or any number of people just by their names.++27634599132 Very pleased to be here and serve. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pregnant spell and body fertility to make you possible to have a health baby or Twin call +27673406922

Pregnant spell and body fertility to make you possible to have a health baby or Twin call +27673406922
    Are You Ready to Get Pregnant, is the Clock Starting to Tick Pretty Loudly for You??? Does it Feel Like You are the Only One Struggling to Get Pregnant? If this is Your Situation, Let Your Worries of Getting Pregnant be a Thing of the Past. My Fertility Spells Will Help You Grant Your Wish to Become Pregnant. This book will Show you the Power of Prayer and it Will Guide You on What Fertility God and Goddesses You Should Call on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bank account and home money spell to give you money every where you want it call +27673406922 .

Bank account and home money spell to give you money every where you want it call +27673406922 . to your bag and any where. this is for all Countries. Your chance to become rich is here today.
    If you need to get rich as fast as possible contact Priest Mandela for the most great money spell in all the spell Casters .The best Money Spell Caster trending now all over the world. I work for all nations and all religions in this world. Solve
    Financial Crisis by just calling +27673406922 for Money-spells to get you rich forever.
    This money spells…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Spells to help you get pregnant and increase fertility-to have a child with no side effect call +27673406922.

Spells to help you get pregnant and increase fertility-to have a child with no side effect call +27673406922.
    Pregnancy fertility spell to give you children of any type of gander you want, WhatsApp +27673406922 for Spiritual cleansing to heal infertility for a healthy baby boy ,girl,
    twins boys and girl, twin girl and girl or twin boy and boy its your choice to choose a child you want
    Pregnancy and fertility spells +27673406922
    P­regna­ncy is suppo­sed to be one of the most celeb­rated thing­s in this world­. This is becau­se falli­ng to get pregn­ant means that you will not possi­bly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fertility Spells and Pregnant spell to cure infertility in woman $ men call +27673406922

Fertility Spells and Pregnant spell to cure infertility in woman $ men call +27673406922
    Are You Ready to Get Pregnant, is the Clock Starting to Tick Pretty Loudly for You??? Does it Feel Like You are the Only One Struggling to Get Pregnant? If this is Your Situation, Let Your Worries of Getting Pregnant be a Thing of the Past. My Fertility Spells Will Help You Grant Your Wish to Become Pregnant. This book will Show you the Power of Prayer and it Will Guide You on What Fertility God and Goddesses You Should Call on and Write Asking for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. United states of America most powerful no.1 love spell caster to bring back lost love {{+27634599132 }}

United states of America most powerful no.1 love spell caster to bring back lost love {{+27634599132 }} to get best love spells. from Priest Grace and mama true love spell caster. I can help you online using online spells or to come to my temples and this done internationally to help people all over the world who are suffering with relationship and marriage problems call +27634599132
    Bring Back Lost Love Prayer and powerful traditional herbs which makes your love to come back in 12 Hours, Losing someone you love is like breaking your heart in two, especially when you are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. (PAY AFRTER RESULTS) +27734818506 JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY IN siyabuswa MPUMALANGA,WITBANK,NELSPRUIT,SECUNDA,MIDDELBURG,ERMELO,OGIES,PHOLA,CL

Upper class Tweefontein-WITBANK-Mbombela-Ga-Rankuwa City[[((&$%@))]] G20 In ALL Randfontein SOUTH,Randfontein Estate Gold Mine {{@}}how to Join illuminati SOCIETY TODAY 666 for Money :!!! [[[[[+27734818506]]]]].!!@* vlaklaagte-KwaMhlanga-Nkomazi-mmametlhake-Acornhoek Ngodwana mill midvaal Arcadia,Atteridgeville,Booysens,Brooklyn,Capital Park,Chantelle,Constantia Park,Danville Wilgers,Eastwood,Eersterust,Elardus Park,Equestria,Faerie DUNDEE Glen,Garsfontein,Groenkloof,Hatfield,Hazelwood,Kameeldrift,LotusGardens,Lukasrand,Lynnwood,Lynnwood Glen,Lynnwood Manor,Lynnwood Ridge,Marabastad,MayvilleMenlo,ParkMontana,ParkMonument, ParkMoreleta Park,Murrayfield,Newlands,Orchards,Pretoria North,Prinshof,Roseville,Shere,Silver Lakes,Silverton,Sinoville,Sunnyside,Wapadrand,Waterkloof,WaterkloofGlen,Waterkloof Park,Waterkloof Ridge,Waverley,Wingate Park,Wonderboom South fourways Sedibeng LIMPOPO Soshanguve Bronkhorstspruit MAL,murrayfield, pretoria,Groenkloof pretoria.kwaggafontein
    ,krainfotein GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA, Klipspruit West, Zakariyya Park, Eldorado Park, Lenasia South,Lawley Devland,Ennerdale, Naturena, Meredale, Alveda, Aeroton, Orange Farm, Alan Manor, Kibler Park, Mondeor Ridgeway, Ormonde, Rispark, Crown Gardens, Winchester Hills KOKSTAD Warburton Lejweleputswa-Thabo Mofutsanyane Fezile Dabi ‎Nkangala Gert Sibande Emalahleni Local Ngaka Modiri Molema Ruth Segomotsi Mompati…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Smoothness of the video speed

The slow motion of the video can be a little choppy so there should be an option to make it smoother

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove the popup to add media

The popup on iOS to add more media doesn’t always appear. So if you want to browse to your camera roll to add another file you can’t, and your stick with the media you added the last time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DropBox is not connecting on Android App

I started using Rush on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, but after trying to connect my Dropbox account, I keep getting a pop-up saying it's not configured correctly and kicks me out. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give us options to link to different photo archives.

We need more options to get access to our media assets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base