Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GNARBOX Support

Please support import from GNARBOX to Rush (via wired and wireless connection), I'd want my selections/trims in the Gnarbox app to be preserved.

113 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support iOS Files

There is no option to add media from the new Files app in iOS. It doesn’t even show up as an option - only Dropbox. Why? Ths is a serious flaw.

201 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add photos from iOS 13.1

When we add photos from iOS 13 (iPhone 7 plus) the image on the timeline Edition is in black color. Why?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Onedrive support

connect with your onedrive instead of dropbox

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. “Media upload failed"

Every time I go into my video to edit it comes up with different notifications saying that “Media upload failed for ‘IMG_2019.mov’.” For about 20 different videos so 20 different notifications about the same videos every time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. accessability to files

we should not have to know rocket science to add files , I have files that I cannot add because it doesn't sync properly or cannot find them using the program, this is so complicated to use i actually went back to using the last version of Adobe Clip just to edit my last video.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can not import media file from Dropbox

Hi
    Now i cant open and import to Rush from my bgm music from dropbox after update to ipad os

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Drag from Lightroom Classic into Premiere Rush

Like Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush should also support dragging directly from Finder/Explorer and Lightroom Classic into the assets panel. It will make workflow faster and less confusing with lots of going back and forth among the windows. Thank you!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support for multi-camera devices in the Camera section

Support for twin and triple lens camera in the camera app, rather than just using the single wide/main camera

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Video Overdubbing capability

I would like to be able to capture video while listening to and watching the existing project, overdubbing new video tracks onto the existing ones.

Musicians could use this to make overdub videos collaboratively or in one-man-band fashion. There is an iOS app named acapella that does something like this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Note 10

There's no way to change the frame rate from 30fps to anything else in any resolution when using pro mode on the galaxy note 10

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fotos als Sequenz importieren

Es wäre schön wenn man deine Fotos aus einer Timelaps wie bei Premiere pro einfach als Sequenz Importen könnte

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hangs on the iPad app

When opening the app on iPad app it hangs and doesn’t show projects. I have let it run for ten minutes and nothing shows. The page just attempts to sync.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mute

Once 3 voice recording have been put on mute, it’s impossible to unmute any of them or to create another one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let me off load my audio and camera card directly in to rush. I want to edit from my camera to my Ipad

I want to be able to plug my card reader directly in to my IPad, then offload and edit my DSLR footage, and mix my Audio from a separate recorder- all off of my I pad. But right now I cannot offload any media unless it comes from my Adobe Cloud. This is pointless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Photos

Add support for jpeg and other image files that cen be added to the Rush timeline for iOS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display alias folders when adding media (desktop)

Premiere Rush does not currently display Mac aliases (shortcuts to folders, etc.) This means that I have to navigate to where the folder lives instead of being able to access media from a top-level alias. This is a frustrating waste of clicks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base